[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey son, I'm sure you've got lots of questions,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].png (164 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
164 KB, 340x340
>Hey son, I'm sure you've got lots of questions, like why I'm making supermutants, why I commissioned a synth copy of my 8-year-old self or what I'm planning to do with synths in the first place, but would you kindly go out and kill that raider that you've already shot in the face like 20 gameplay hours ago?

Fuck this shit, I'm done. I don't even want to know how this shitty game ends.
>>
>>318450137
I got to say though that's a really attractive old dude
>>
File: 1447598340710.png (439 KB, 910x898) Image search: [Google]
1447598340710.png
439 KB, 910x898
>>318450137
So much salt
>>
>>318450137
>not shooting him after youve done the side quests for your chosen faction
you deserve it faggot
>>
>>318450137
>make a fortified base with 189731 turrets etc
>Have to be there when it gets raided or it's Fission Mailed.
>End up having to repair all my shit.

What is the fucking point, really...

>in an underground area exploring
>X-base is under attack
>just leave base to get attacked because i'm not walking all the way back to a loading screen to fast travel (another loading screen) to whatever place is under attack
>End up having to repair all my shit again because obviously 1293871019283 turrets/defense are are not enough.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT

They could have atleast implemented a "chance of successful defense" mechanic in the game.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>318450456
Yeah well, I just got to this part after keeping the game on ice for the last two weeks, I'd be lying if I said I'm not mad.
This is so lazy and unispired I have no words for it.
>>
>>318450959
>1293871019283 turrets
>getting attacked
your story seems unlikely friend
>>
>>318451413
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it happened to me too.
I always placed enough turrets so that the defense exceeds the water+food production, but some of them got attacked anyway.
One time I fast travelled to an attacked settlement and the muties were chewed to bits before I could do anything,
>>
>>318451413
You still get attacked if your defense far outweighs your food etc, it's bullshit.

It's even more bullshit when your settlement stats randomly bug out when it says you have 0 settlers or sub-par food etc, you travel there to sort it out to find everyting is fine except your happiness has tanked.

It's also great having to drop everything your're doing to sit through a loading screen (or two) to travel to a settlement to kil like 5 enemy that your settlers have no problem dealing with when you're there doing jack shit, but the moment you're away everything shits the bed.

The whole settement thing is ham-fisted and broken beyond belief.
It's fun, but holy fuck does it need fixing.
>>
>Put a bunch of wells and turrets on my town
>For some reason, when I check the Workshops screen, all the amenity counters drop to zero after I leave
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>318452660

It's another one of Bethesdas "features" but common folk like us call them bugs
>>
File: 1427321542916.gif (3 MB, 390x357) Image search: [Google]
1427321542916.gif
3 MB, 390x357
>>318452386

>Sanctuary suddenly down from 95 happiness to 60
>What the fuck, go to check out and a Settler walks up to me
>"Just thought I'd let you know, the bed situation is making people really cranky. We're having to sleep in shifts"
>32 beds and 18 inhabitants.
>>
>>318452660

I believe what is supposed to cause it is fast traveling from within a settlement, i.e within the green build area, some say if you want to fast travel move a bit out of your settlement and then travel.

but yeah, just another bug that should be in a patch but isn't.
>>
>>318450137
>Hey son
>son
>>
>>318453764
>Walk away from it without FT
It still happened.
>>
>>318453690

It's a shame really as the base building is fun and a massive time sink.

To be honest if it didn't have the base building in the game, i'd probably have stopped playing FO4 some time ago, it's the only thing that seems to draw me in, which again is a shame as it is so broken and clumsy.
>>
File: 14418204s87802.jpg (59 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
14418204s87802.jpg
59 KB, 480x600
Who plays fallout for story ? I just mod and roam. With crafting in fo4 I can feed compulsive hoarding. Feels good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.