[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
metal gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 20151126_01[1].jpg (80 KB, 606x341) Image search: [Google]
20151126_01[1].jpg
80 KB, 606x341
>search metal gear
>don't see this posted

http://www.konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/news/index.php5

So there's this MGSV event happening called the secret nuclear disarmament event.
>>
>>318450082
>bunch of fags pushing nuclear disarmament
>implying I want nuclear disarmament
>>
>>318450082
the resulting video from this event was datamined fucking months ago

who cares
>>
>>318450082
you're several days late to this party.
the "reward" for this shit was leaked two months ago already.
>>
>>318450082
everyone already knows
>>
they should have put that shit on a server and release it as an update when the event ended

stupid konami
>>
File: Operation Crossroads Baker.jpg (4 MB, 5137x2696) Image search: [Google]
Operation Crossroads Baker.jpg
4 MB, 5137x2696
>Using shitty fission bombs instead of based fusion goodness

Diamond Dogs, please.

Big Boss is fucking disappointed in you.
>>
The best part is they posted the PC nuke numbers. Its like proof hacking is going on an they just ignore it. rip MGO on pc
>>
>All those PC fedora tippers developing all those nukes

Hilarious.
>>
Is there a better crack for this shitty game yet?
>>
>>318450082
I wish people would finally learn what data mining actually means.
>>
reminder that the story sucks
>>
This is actually the most fun I've had in the game. My FOB is fully upgraded and I have a few nukes.

I go "offline" on steam and I get invaded immediately. Go to defend, fulton my nukes, then fuck around with the invader until the past platform where I blast him.

Fucking goofy virtual philanthropists are inviting me to groups like "Please disarm your nuke."
>>
>>318456594
If anyone wants to join in on the keks the most fun things to do are:
Repeatedly shoot the invader with a stun shotgun or use sleep nades so they spend the entire time wiggling their mouse/controller trying to wake up
Place claymores along their route
Hide behind corners and use your rocket arm to knock them out

I can't imagine the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs that have ensued
>>
>>318452965
It's getting 1500-2000 nukes disarmed per day.
>>
>>318456594
Konami is tinkering with the numbers, so it's irrelevant.
Anyway, is quite fun invading these FOBs while using hacks.
>>
>>318457703
Its a cheater war, others cheating nukes, some using cheats to disarm these nukes.
>>
>>318459019
You can't cheat nukes now, they are online only.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.