[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atom Cats vs Tunnel Snakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Who is the better gang?
>>
You're mom
>>
>>318448537
the one that lets you find Power Armor and kill a deathclaw at level 3.
>>
The Kings ;^)
>>
>>318448641
No, I'm Father.
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00002.jpg (559 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00002.jpg
559 KB, 2560x1440
>>318448537
Is there any interaction with the Atom Cats outside of that one quest you do for them?
>>
At certain points in the game... MacCready can suddenly screamed... "Tunnel Snake Rules!" if you are traveling in some tunnel areas...
>>
>>318451662

ebin bethesda, simply ebin
>>
>>318451662
WOW...
>>
Tunnel Snakes. They rule.
>>
>>318448979
Tunnel Snakes > Kings >>>> Atom Cats
>>
tunnel snakes are barely even a gang, it's just that pansy butch and 2(?) other nobodies?

Atom cats might be beatnik hipsters, but at least they have cool power armor, and actually have a reason for their greaser aesthetic.

Where did butch even get his leather coat from?
>>
baka if zeke's beat poem weren't the jivest most far-out lines you ever digged
>>
File: Tunnel snakes rules.jpg (57 KB, 600x685) Image search: [Google]
Tunnel snakes rules.jpg
57 KB, 600x685
Mostly because Tunnel Snakes rule!
>>
>>318448537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ximxe4XtU
They rule
>>
>>318448537
>go to atom cats
>"that really rustled my jimmies"

Fuck you Todd
>>
>>318448537
rad dudes walking about is suped up power armor or little faggots with switch blades from underground what do you think
>>
>>318448537
Tunnel snakes were like five 16 year old bullies
>>
>>318448537
Well one is a gang of retards who spent their whole lives living in a fucking underground vault sheltered from the wasteland and the other is a bunch of greasers with power armor instead of hot rods. I'll let you take a guess as to which one is better.
>>
>>318455782
not to mention atom cats are cool and help people meanwhile tunnel snakes cant even fight some radroaches off
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.