[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /v/ i want to know your opinion on this new game I played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: undertale.jpg (8 KB, 622x392) Image search: [Google]
undertale.jpg
8 KB, 622x392
hi /v/ i want to know your opinion on this new game I played called Undertale I like it a lot :)
>>
File: This art a bait.png (2 MB, 680x543) Image search: [Google]
This art a bait.png
2 MB, 680x543
Here's your reply. MGSV invoked more feelings on mission 43. Undertale was okay at best, did nothing new, it was a new story with new characters, but nothing as spectacular as the homestuck/mlp/steven universe fandom wishes it was. Undertale did not reinvent the wheel, it simply made a new wheel.
>>
>>318440513
:(
>>
>>318440513
>Nothing new
>New story
>New characters
>>
>>318440513
wtf homie g undertale was gud
dont be a player hater
>>
I love how the game tracks your progress and everything you decide to do, so that when you reset and play again, there's event changes and dialogue changes. Also, Temmie is the best thing I have ever seen
>>
File: 21-capture_03042008_105759.png (19 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
21-capture_03042008_105759.png
19 KB, 512x448
The locations are pretty forgettable except the snow area. The characters are cool but get kinda sappy at times. the jokes get pretty eye rolling but some made me smile.
it's a nice step to what games can be, but I'd rather just play pic related
>>
It's a meme game
>>
>>318440513
>nothing new
>in comparison
>to Metal Gear Solid
>FIVE (5)
>>
File: big happy skeleton family.png (160 KB, 620x653) Image search: [Google]
big happy skeleton family.png
160 KB, 620x653
I dislike it therefore EVERYBODY (and I mean everybody, even people who say "I like this game but I hate the fanbase) who enjoys this game is homestuck sjw tumblr furry steven universe earthbound my little pony feels pixel indie hipster cancer.

It's a good game and my personal GOTY but I expect xenoblade X will take that place
>>
>I can't believe people like what I dislike.
>It's 2015 and people have opinions differing from mine??
>>
File: undertale.png (2 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
undertale.png
2 MB, 2000x1200
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1411867598703.jpg (35 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
1411867598703.jpg
35 KB, 400x297
>>318439242
I played it and honestly I thought it was just boring and cringe-worthy. Anyone else feel the same? I'm okay with people enjoying the game, and I don't have a problem with the hype around it.

But the game itself was just kinda lame to me. The humor is like Family Guy (lolsorandom, memes, etc.) and the gameplay got stale real quick. The story was so predictable, some moments were so forced and obnoxious I feel like I needed a fedora to even pretend to like those.

The graphics and music are 10/10 though. Easily GOTY when it comes to those aspects. The writing and gameplay was just garbage to me.
>>
>>318442868
no
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.