[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About what level should I be for this on a NG+ playthrough? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
About what level should I be for this on a NG+ playthrough? I'm level 90 about to fight Vicar Amelia so I can access the DLC, but I don't want to go into it and get my ass kicked. If I should level up more, I'll just finish my NG+ run and then do the DLC or just start a new character.

Also, Bloodborne thread, I guess.
>>
no matter what level you are at in NG+ you're gonna get fucked up by everything
>>
>>318435968

So I'm better off starting a new character then? I think I have a save file at BSB so getting to the DLC won't take long. I just feel bad abandoning my main save file.
>>
>>318435684
>>
>>318436165
I agree with this. Raise vitality to 40-50 to avoid one shots too
>>
>>318435684
I ran my SL75 through Amelia and the DLC up to the first boss with little trouble.

I am stuck on said boss now though.
>>
>>318436162
You can still go in with a Lv. 90 and check out the weapons and other stuff. The DLC doesn't fuck around.
>>
Leveling up any more isn't going to help you a whole lot

Do it after Amelia, I did it first at ng+5 and I'm really glad I did

I got stuck at 2 of them for over 7 hours, but they're all incredibly fun to fight for the most part, so you won't get mad. Just be aware it is considerably harder than the base game
>>
File: waifu.jpg (149 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
149 KB, 500x677
Hey sorry to piggy back off your thread, is it worth buying this DLC? I was hyoed for bloodborne bought a ps4 and its been collecting dust hasent been used since April, should I fire up the bad boy to get this or is it just more of the same?
>>
>>318437008
Yeah, it's pretty good. Adds tons new weapons and is pretty challenging.
>>
>>318436809

My only concern is I decided to go with an Arcane build on my first character because I'm a fucking idiot and my character feels really weak.

I guess I should be fine to go into the DLC though as long as I don't play like a retard.

Guess I have something to do tonight then.
>>
>>318437008
If you're not playing now anyway you should wait for a patch and a pricedrop.
>>
>>318437114
Is there a certain part of the game I need to be in to make getting into the DLC easier?
>>
>>318437238
I already have Bloodborne and I only put in like 50 hours so was kind of dissapointed the game was hella fun but more shallow I think. So my PS4 has been sitting doing nothing forever, wondering if I should sell it or play this DLC first lol.
>>
>>318437008
It's pretty fun anon. If you like Bloodborne you'll like this DLC. There's some extra lore, and the bosses are pretty challenging.
>>
>>318437398
>sell it or play this DLC first
Why bother buying DLC if you want to sell the console anyway?
>>
>Laurence, a core character in the mythos is finally a boss
>He's just the cleric beast on fire

AYYYYY LMAO

is this entire DLC just reused assets?
>>
File: 1428460252542.png (439 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1428460252542.png
439 KB, 1000x1000
>>318437273
Not really. I'd say getting to the halfway point of whatever NG you're in is good (The halfway point being having gotten up to or beat Rom).

I'm doing the DLC at NG+ at level like 135-140. It's tough but I'm slowly making it and without any help.
>>
>>318437529
imo Laurence was the only disappointment. At least they mix it up halfway through the fight.
>>
I'm doing NG+ at level 135 and I killed Ludwig in about 5 tries. I'm not particularly gud at these types of games. I haven't had much of a chance to play past Ludwig though.
>>
File: GET A JOB.jpg (98 KB, 797x359) Image search: [Google]
GET A JOB.jpg
98 KB, 797x359
Every fucking thread.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.