[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS...IS WHAT A REAL NINJA BATTLE LOOKS LIKE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
THIS...IS WHAT A REAL NINJA BATTLE LOOKS LIKE.
>>
Yea pretty much. I'm a real ninja by the way.
>>
>>318433571
>THIS...IS WHAT A REAL AUTISM BATTLE LOOKS LIKE.

ftfy
>>
Well have you ever seen a real ninja battle to know for sure?
>>
Little did you know DBZ-no-jutsu is my best technique!
>>
God help me but I fucking love this shit
>>
>>318433571
>being able to see a ninja battle
>not just having it rain dead bodies from the sky
>>
There needs to be more video games with Naruto's cel shading style, it looks fantastic in motion.
>>
What the fuck is any of this, when did Naruto get so weird.
>>
>>318433571
Holy shit, this is what Naruto is like now?

I also heard Naruto has a son now. Crazy shit.

But I never really cared enough for the series.
>>
>>318434015
It really does. I'd love for CC2 to expand and start making other animu games honestly. Hell, I'd love to see .Hack come back with this style.
>>
>>318434061
It didn't get weird, it just got more over the top as the series went on. This is endgame battle shit.
>>
>>318434061
Over 7 years ago
>>
>>318434142
Naruto ended months ago. But yes, this is typical end game battle shounen.
>>
>>318433571
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR.
>>
File: 1389562853010.jpg (177 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1389562853010.jpg
177 KB, 1024x640
>>318434194
>I'd love for CC2 to expand and start making other animu games honestly
>>
>>318434441
Jay Cutler pls, I don't know what you're trying to tell me.
>>
>>318434061

Kurama was there from the beginning, it was clear the story was taking this direction.
>>
>>318434321
Manga ended, the anime is still ongoing.
>>
Anyone has the webm of Madara saying "this is what a real ninja battle looks like" while explosions and shit are in the background?
>>
File: madara.png (1 MB, 1671x941) Image search: [Google]
madara.png
1 MB, 1671x941
Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
>>
>>318434061

The prologue was about a giant demon fox attacking a village and getting sealed into a baby.

By the second volume characters were walking on water, making ice mirrors, and summoning dragons made of water.
>>
That looks so good.
>>
>>318433571
Let the bodies hit the floor
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1801x833) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99 KB, 1801x833
>>318433571

CyberConnect2 should make a One punch man game now that Narukek is finally coming to an end.
>>
I'm here now
Doing the best I can
Where are you now?
Did your dreams come true?
Here we go...
>>
File: iCmFvE46.png (42 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
iCmFvE46.png
42 KB, 200x200
>>318434981

Who?
>>
>>318435415
But how? The dude'll just fuckin one-hit everything. That sounds boring as shit to play.
>>
>>318435415
If they should make any anime game next, they need to do Digimon. I still have fond memories of the old Rumble Arena game, even for how shit it was. I'd love to see a Digimon fighting game again.

Either that or Evangelion
>>
>>318434015
This
Ninja Storm 4 looks fantastic on PS4, can't wait to see it on PC at 4k
>>
>>318435581
you play as genos
>>
File: madara2.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
madara2.gif
1 MB, 500x500
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him?

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.Spoiler
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
I can't tell if Madara posters are ironic, or if they're desperately trying to keep their chinese cartoon relevant.
>>
File: 1384753691529.gif (2 MB, 200x151) Image search: [Google]
1384753691529.gif
2 MB, 200x151
>>318437367
>>
>>318437583
they are just messing around and enjoying themselves.
>chinese cartoon
not even trying m8, not at all.
>>
CC2 DBZ game when?
>>
Who here /Hokage/?
Literally all the best characters are.
Gonna main Second Mizukage as soon as possible desu.
>>
>>318437367
what are you talking about then if you're also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu?
>>
>>318433571
For some fucking reason the one naruto game I played was actually fun. The mechanics were stupid and it didn't seem anything beyond mindless fun and spamming that dodge teleport, but fun.

But HOLY FUCK having to play through the story to unlock characters was maddening. I thought people were just going overboard with all the "DARKNESS!" stuff for the series, but nope, its just "DARKNESS!" and "FRIENDSHIP" every two seconds. Makes me want to puke.

Still considering getting a new one of the games even though I know none of the characters.
>>
>>318438868
This right here is actually a pretty good idea.

I might actually play that.
>>
>>318435581
have you play one inch death punch?
just like that
>>
>>318438868
or a Hokuto no Ken game
I can dream dammit
>>
>>318437367
>>318438963
WHAT AN ALMIGHTY MEME!!! NOT EVEN FINAL SAITAMA WITH GROCERIES EQUIPPED CAN BEAT HIM!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.