[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, which game should i play /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Hi, which game should i play /v/?
>>
i'd go with fallout 4
>>
>>318428393
Suicide
>>
>>318428393

NWN2 is kind of shit, so POE I guess.
>>
>>318428393
>NWN2 over NWN1

Nice job OP, you fell for the Obsidianfag shilling.
>>
>>318428393
Icewind Dale
>>
>>318429197
Maybe he already played NWN1. Right OP? right?
>>
Why is NWN2 so hated? Have i fell for a epic ruse? ;-;
>>
File: 98498452.jpg (104 KB, 746x397) Image search: [Google]
98498452.jpg
104 KB, 746x397
Which?
>>
>>318430851

- Terrible linear plot that basically takes every dumb sidequest in a normal RPG but forces you to do all of them in a particular order with no freedom of any sort, ending in a literal "rocks fall, you die".

- Chokes and stutters on almost any computer that exists.

- Awful NPCs, all of which you have to accept in your party no matter how much you hate them.
>>
>>318431297
divinity
>>
>>318429197

NWN1 is shit too, just different kind of shit.

It's amazing RPGs survived that period.
>>
>>318431297
I've heard that divinity is the more action oriented of the two while PoE is closer to BG
>>
File: DivOS title.jpg (44 KB, 620x272) Image search: [Google]
DivOS title.jpg
44 KB, 620x272
>>318431297
No contest.
>>
>>318428393
NWN2 Complete probably means that it comes with Mask of the Betrayer, which is a FAR better CRPG than PoE and is commonly ranked among the very best of the genre.

to be sincere I also had more fun with basic NWN2 than with PoE.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.