[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No galactic conquest >No instant action >No classes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 39
File: Battlefront.jpg (113 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Battlefront.jpg
113 KB, 960x960
>No galactic conquest
>No instant action
>No classes
>No space battles
>No clone wars
>No campaign

What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
"Let's make a quick cash grab"
>>
>>318426218
>No space battles
It was a terrible mode, atmosphere > empty space
>No clone wars
They were shit
>No campaign
Literally no one played that it was basically offline maps with a dew objectives
>>
>>318426218
It's a cash grab to squeeze money out of those hyped for the new film. That's why it's first "free" DLC is not-Tatooine from the new film.
>>
>>318426436
looks like it worked
>>
>>318426441
Space battles could and should have been improved upon, not removed completely. It was a good concept and had multilayered warfare, it was cool how some would attack the capital ships from outside while small teams would break through the hangar and attack the innards.

Also

>Hating the clone wars

I know the prequels suck and the movie battles are worthless because it's two sides of clones and robots fighting each other so you don't care who wins, but that lack of empathy is removed when you're personally fighting the battles yourself. There was no reason to remove them, but I'm sure they'll show up in DLC alongside Force Awakens content. Then again, Clone Wars would require actual work and new assets and that may be too much for DICE.
>>
Don't worry. Game is a flop. Even normies didn't fall for EA's jewery this time.
>>
Im really tempted to buy it with christmas money but the worst thing about it for me is the hero\vehicle tokens system. Is it worth 45 bucks?
>>
my biggest complaints are the gimped splitscreen, no instant action with bots, and no classes.

who the fuck every played battlefront by themself? the game was ALWAYS about playing splitscreen with your friends. And the lack of classes ruins the gameplay for me.

I dont care about space battles. they were an unfinished mess in battlefront 2 and "air only" gamemodes are inherently shit when the gameplay is based mainly around groud combat. this is why no one every plays the air combat modes in the battlefield games.

and i dont care about the gamepaign. the """"""""campaign""""""""""" in the first two battlefronts was just the regualr gameplay with some cheap slideshow cutscenes thrown in. or did you want some dull, tedious, scripted, linear call of duty-style campaign? if so, fuck off.
>>
File: Battle_droids_on_Geonosis.jpg (777 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Battle_droids_on_Geonosis.jpg
777 KB, 1280x960
>>318426716
Clone Wars are shit, if only for one side being utterly horrible.
>>
>No space battles
Fighter Squadron is essentially the same thing
>>
>>318426939
Some of the campaigns in Call of Duty are pretty good. If you'd rather have what we got over that you can bite my ass.
>>
>>318426887
No. It's going to be 20 bucks after a month. Play something else meanwhile.
>>
>>318426939
>who the fuck ever played battlefront by themself?

I do. I still play Battlefront 2's main "story" mode and planetary conquest from time to time because they're enjoyable. The new Battlefront? I can't see myself playing it several months from now let alone years like I do with the previous entries.
>>
>>318426887
I got it with my PS4, if you're tight on money but LOVE Star Wars wait for a sale, low sales might instigate a sale. It's too expensive for what it offers, but I love it and I'm having fun.
>>
>>318427110
Yeah. Clones are just stormtrooper knockoffs.
>>
>>318426887
No. It's a $20 game with $60 production values.

Limited maps
Star cards are a poor substitute for classes
Fighter Combat is simplistic as fuck (hence why everyone likes it. It makes you FEEL as though you are a competent pilot when in reality the game just does 90% of the flying and aiming for you)
Little differentiation between factions
Unbalanced as fuck (how the fuck did endor walker assault even get past testing)
>>
>>318426218
There's a lot wrong with this game but the only ones you got right was no galactic conquest and no instant action. Stop shitposting about a game you will never buy.

>>318426441
You're a fucking faggot

>>318426686
They got shit sales.
>>
>>318426218

>>No galactic conquest

would be nice but kinda shit since there's only 4 fucking planets to conquer. It may be added as a mode later in DLC once more planets arrive.

>No instant action

Pick your own damn level dumbass. There's offline play in the new game too.

>No classes

the cards aren't necessarily a downgrade since they offer more flexibility than classes but some cards are pretty broken (homing rocket, sniper cards)

>No space battles

Space battles were always shit with nobody actually working toward the objective. You thought EA and Dice were going to put in all the work needed to make it better? Silly you.

>No clone wars

A lot of people say clone wars was shit but I played that more than empire/rebels in the first two games. Better variety in classes.

>No campaign

Was there a campaign in the first games? I don't remember one, and considering I put over 100 hours in both games that means it's shit if it was there. Useless fluff that would detract from the main game.

I say all of this as a person who bought the new BF, has friends to play it with, and is still returning it this week. Maybe ill buy it a year or two down the road when the GoTY edition with all the DLC comes out.
>>
>>318426441
>Literally no one played that it was basically offline maps with a dew objectives
How come someone have a shitty opinion like this? Are you 12? The concept of offline games is hard for you to understand?
>>
>>318426441
>It was a terrible mode
Then they should have made an effort to improve it. That's the purpose of sequels/reboots, to improve upon the predecessor.
>Clone wars were shit
The settings and possibilities for maps and characters were awesome. It was just the movies that were shit.
>Literally no one played the campaign
Yes they did, and it was pretty good.
>>
>>318426441
>It was a terrible mode, atmosphere > empty space

Nigga, Flying into the enemy ship and blowing it up from the inside was fucking amazing. You suck if you think space battles weren't fun
>>
>>318427757
> There's offline play in the new game too.
all DICE had to do was let you make your own instant action playlist and let you set your unit count, trooper count, etc. That's one of the best parts about battlefront, making your own battles to your liking. instead the "battles" mode is small and constrained as fuck.
At least we have those ebic dioramas. What a waste of time.
>>
It's a rushed piece of crap. That seasonal pass is unacceptable.
I'm so fucking mad because I want a new Star Wars game goddammit. So much wasted potential.
>>
>>318427110
>implying Droidekas and Super Battle Droids aren't cool as fuck

yeah I know they got stupid as the movies progressed because Georgie loves his slapstick kiddie humor but from a design standpoint the battle droids are fine.
>>
>>318426441
Atmosphere battles are a step back. Instead of improving upon mass space battles with battleships, carriers, and objectives. It's now just team deathmatch with powerups.

Battlefront is so fucking low effort that it makes my headhurt. If battlefront 2 was battlefield 2, then battlefront 3 is that silly 1943 xbox 360 exclusive.
>>
File: 2003_the_haunted_mansion_002.jpg (61 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
2003_the_haunted_mansion_002.jpg
61 KB, 600x439
>playing battlefront
>shootin doods
>turn a corner
>see 2 guys
>they start shooting at me
>press grenade button
>hear grenade sound
>see arm moving
>see grenade in hand
>hand is mid throw with grenade
>they shoot me
>I die
>wait for explosion because I totally got them
>nothing happens
>grenade just disappears
>respawn
>grenade card is on cooldown
>it was clearly activated but nothing happens
>this seems to be a trend in other games but this one gives you proof because the card is on cooldown

Great game 10/10
but seriously, why is this a thing? If you pull the pin or activate a grenade it still would go off even if you die.
I get that it might be an annoying tactic for people to throw grenades before they die but there's definitely a point where the pin is pulled, which would make it hard to abuse.
I don't really know why I'm saying this because it's probably just because devs are too lazy to code it in but it irks me.
>>
>>318428628
Better yet when you throw a grenade, see it go off but it deals no damage
>>
New Battlefront is way better than the old ones.

Im 25 hours into it and loving it. Sucks that your favorite game is complaining on /v/.
>>
>>318429324
>I think it's better
>Therefore it's better
Nice circular reasoning retard
>>
>>318429324
>I LIKE THIS GAME U MAD VEE??
how many times have I seen this?
>>
>>318428628

Ive killed people a ton of times with nades after death. You are probably experiencing lag. Ive had the same thing happen.

>>318429564

Probably all the time since most of /v/ hates everything.
>>
>>318428628
This happens to me way too often.
>>
>>318427968
>everyone takes all the ships and just sit and wait for 1 to spawn
>get killed by guy that flies by and kills people waiting
>finally get into space and get shot down by guy just waiting for you outside
>big empty space and no environment to use for cover
>get into opponent ship and no one is there so just easily destory ship

WOW SO FUN
>>
OOOONNNEEE HOURRRRR AND TWEENNNTTTYYY MINUTESSSSSSS.
>>
File: 874564356.jpg (32 KB, 476x503) Image search: [Google]
874564356.jpg
32 KB, 476x503
>$60 for 4 maps and no singleplayer
>The rest of the maps are $50 and come out every other month
>>
>>318431579
>$60 for 4 maps and no singleplayer

memes are super fun! Lets repeat memes all day friend!
>>
>>318426441
Hi EA.
>>
>>318431747
Okay, "only four maps that allow you to play with the full 40 players and multilayered combat everyone plays these games for, and the other eight maps are just small arenas for the call of duty crowd"

There, are you happy? Fuck off.
>>
>>318431747
>Main game mode only has four maps
Are you happy now?
>>
>>318431920
>are you happy?

Ya im happy, been playing Battlefront all day.

>>318432002
>Are you happy

Ya im happy, been playing Battlefront all day.
>>
>>318426218
The only good thing about this game is how pretty it looks.
>>
File: duke ambition.png (48 KB, 270x279) Image search: [Google]
duke ambition.png
48 KB, 270x279
>>318432092
I too have been doing the same repetitive task all day.
Except I got payed to do it.
>>
>>318426218
>What the fuck were they thinking?
$$$$$
>>
>>318432236
>the same repetitive task

I bet you really enjoy video games anon.
>>
File: aayla.jpg (116 KB, 357x550) Image search: [Google]
aayla.jpg
116 KB, 357x550
>>318432346
I do.
Especially when they let me play as different classes and put effort into making units fit aesthetically to their surroundings.
Enjoying fighting Sheev as RoJ Luke on Hoth?
>>
File: 1425426418977.jpg (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1425426418977.jpg
10 KB, 255x200
>>318427757
>Was there a campaign in the first games? I don't remember one, and considering I put over 100 hours in both games that means it's shit if it was there.
>Was there a campaign in the first games?
>I put over 100 hours in both games
>>
File: 1448048904595.jpg (168 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1448048904595.jpg
168 KB, 1366x768
>>318431747
4 planets sectioned off into 12 maps, 4 of which are the only good ones that feel like a battlefront. I don't know why DICE decided to do this.
clone wars would make a better game to be quite frank with you. So much content to work with and more suitable for Battlefront. The type of military in that era would basically force DICE to implement a class system as well, which promotes teamplay.
The prequels just simply make better videogames.
>>
>>318432310
They could have just re-released Battlefield 4 with a StarWars theme. It would have made the same amount of money and people would have complained less.
>>
>>318432493
>Enjoying fighting Sheev as RoJ Luke on Hoth?

No one picks sheev on hoth, but yes I enjoy it very much.

I bet you played a lot of Battlefront 1 and 2 right? I bet you played every single day for years and years on the 2 populated servers it had on PC.
>>
>>318432516
I also put over 100 hours into them and never played the campaign either. but I did do a lot of galactic conquest.
>>
>>318426218
>Shoot at guy with T21.
>Bolts clearly hitting but no damage "yellows"
>Wild card shot clearly misses on my screen
>"Head shot bonus".

Is this game "hit with bolt" or "have enemy in general fucking area of your crosshair" I honestly cannot tell anymore.

Also:

>E11
>Hit guy five times
>He lives
>He's crouched down shooting my legs
>Get shot twice and die by his E11
>Opponent has 21 health remaining

I just don't get it - it's like my brain can't compensate for the roullette of the blasters in this games.

I've seen DL44's outsnipe Tl21-B's, and DL 17's provide greater suppressing fire that the fucking SAW's.
>>
>>318426441
kill yourself
>>
File: 0.jpg (18 KB, 209x237) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
18 KB, 209x237
>>318426218
>>
>>318426436
>>318426218
We need another Battlefield
>>
>>318432658
Then maybe it would be a great success like hardline was
>>
>>318432746
But you were aware of the campaign right?
You noticed the big button that said CAMPAIGN at least once during all those hours right?
it just baffles me
>>
>>318433015
You underestimate the Starwars brand
>>
>>318427757
The campaign in BF1 was literally skirmish maps with clips from the movies interspersed. BF2's had rudimentary objectives but was shit outside the narration.
>>
>>318433152

Im 99% sure all the people who said they love battlefront 1 and 2 never played it or played it at their friends house when they were 5 years old for 10 minutes.
>>
>>318432870
>I just don't get it
Exactly, grandpa. I swear, you asshole are worse than the shitheads who keeps their hands over their ears and scream "lalala the original trilogy was better lalala".
>>
>>318432516

Thanks for confirming it was shit for me. I didn't feel like booting the game up to check.
>>
>>318433434
what are you even talking about bro? This response doesn't even relate to his post.
>>
>>318433434
but the original trilogy is objectively better mi familia.

I mean, enjoy the prequels if you want, but you cannot argue that they're better movies
>>
>>318426218
>No campaign
>People still bitch about this after BF3 and 4
Fuck off already.
The only valid point is the missing clone wars era and therefore very limited content
"Muh space battles" I guess the battle inside of ships was neat but that shit was still pretty flawed with pilots only in BF2
>>
>Who plays singleplayer anyway, the game is multiplayer focused at heart
Yes, this is a valid case if the game didnt actually cost more than the average game to play, with the promise of more maps that will cost you even more money when they come out. Its like a F2P game that has a retail price tag. This same formula theyre using is exactly the same as a F2P game only this actually requires a mandatory payment to play.
>>
>>318433886

>f2p game with the best graphics of any vanilla game at the moment

ftfy
>>
>>318434034
>BUT DA GRAPHIX
who gives a flying fuck at this point?
>>
With this game being crap, i need a new SW fix.
I have BF and BF2. Played Shadows of the Empire (a remake would be fucking baller), a ROTJ game one the SNES, and the Force Unleashed. Tried playing Rouge Squadron 2 but it just didnt feel right. Cant play X-Wing games because apparently they wont run on new computers?

Thinking between KTOR or republic Commando. any other big contenders?

Also i guess a lot more footage of the 'real' battlefront 3 was found. looks so fucking great especially compared to what we were landed with.
Which apparently its sales are disappointing to gamestop and EA
>>
>>318433886
Who made you mister guy in charge of how much games are worth? You think you're the fucking video game Jesus? You're worthy enough to judge games? Fuck You and your entitled attitude. You fuckers are the reason this industry is dying.
>>
File: 1382230123689.gif (396 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1382230123689.gif
396 KB, 300x162
>>318434034
>but the graphics

>>318434341
No, you are. You eat this mediocre shit up even when they charge you double for it. You dont care how much youre getting for your money, you just care that you have it.
>>
>>318426218
>No clone wars

THANK FUCKING GOD
>>
>>318426441
You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>318426218
I don't why everybody is so mad, the game is really fun. If you don't like it don't play it.
>>
>>318434341
the market is getting more competitive, what with all these f2p shooters still coming out. How is Battlefront supposed to compare with all of them? It's the shallowest of the bunch with cut content and now they want $50 to get what the consumer already deserved in the initial $60 package
Get back in your fucking hugbox
>>
Why does everyone care so hardcore about season passes even though most game companies have been doing it for years and years now? And other game companies find ways to be even jewier with less complaints. Something strange about it.

Complain all you want, i think the practice is fucked up and always has been fucked up but suddenly everyones throwing a hissy fit.
>>
>>318434034
Who
Gives
A
Shit
>>
>>318434851
Because the game is so severely lacking in content that it's blatant that they're selling the majority of the game through the season pass.
>>
No campaign doesnt bother me as much as just not being able to que up my favorite maps and play them, alone or splitscreen, with bots.

I mean fuck just let people play the regular game modes with bots.

EA could have at least played the other games to see wtf they were getting into. Those Star Card bullshit is cheap too, its like playing RE4 with every gun in the case and blowing everything up with the infinite launcher
>>
>>318435541
What content is it lacking?
>>
>comparing apples and oranges
I don't like this game as much as Battlefront 1 and 2, but almost everything OP listed would not work in this game.
>>
To celebrate to the failure of Battlefront EA, I bought Battlefront 2 on Steam, it's on a really good sale.
>>
>>318427416
>Implying Jar Jar's Ducktroopers aren't
>>
File: fordo.jpg (47 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
fordo.jpg
47 KB, 600x337
I enjoyed playing the clone wars more than OT in Battlefront 1 & 2. The movies are mostly shit because Lucas is an amateur filmmaker and no one had the balls to challenge him, but Genndy's Clone Wars toon was fucking amazing, which shows that the the clone wars aren't inherently flawed, it was just executed poorly on the big screen.
>>
>>318435789
Its a success moron and you still gave money to EA anyway twat
>>
>>318436046
But I got a good game in return.

>Its a success moron
In three months it won't be.
>>
File: kill yourself.png (110 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.png
110 KB, 544x544
>>318426441
Fuck you! Stupid ass bitch.
>>
File: fucked.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Nothing in all of Battlefront is more satisfying than taking out a Droideka.
>>
File: sadvader.jpg (142 KB, 1500x994) Image search: [Google]
sadvader.jpg
142 KB, 1500x994
>>318435957
>You will never play as Captain Motherfucking Fordo
>You will never get a squad of clones and hunt Grievous
>You will never use a quad cannon in an official game

And last but no less

>The Muunlinst 10 will never, ever, be cannon

Feels fucking awful familia.
>>
>>318426218

should i get this game or wait until it gets more content?

I kinda want to wait until it gets more content, I played it at my friends apartment for a couple hours but I already started seeing recycled content after 20 minutes.
>>
>>318430076
None of that is accurate.
>>
>>318436783
Prove me wrong
>>
>>318426218
>memes
>memes
>bloob bloob bloo
>memes
>BLAH BLAH BLAH

Am I doing it rite? Do I fit in now?
>>
>>318434034

wait... battlefront is F2P?
>>
>>318436907
Watch a video.
>>
>>318436783
a good chunk of it is.
just take solace in the fact that if DICE decided to try to do a space battles mode it would be as shit if not shittier.
>>
>>318436154
>In three months it won't be.

Less people playing won't change the fact they made bank and will make more when the movie is out
>>
>>318426218
>Buys an ea title
> What were THEY thinking
What the Fuck were you thinking?
>>
>>318433005
Didn't the reviews for Diablo 3 look similar? That shit still sold a gorillion copies
>>
>>318436963
what? no
>>
>>318426218
The classic and new movies, along with making an all new Battlefront for a new generation of machines and fuck singeplayer.

Because nobody played battlefront for singeplayer, or campaign as you call it.
>>
>>318436706
They're gonna release these every year, year and a half tops. It's another Madden for them. Wait until they release a version that isn't complete shit. I imagine given how negatively received this has been the sequel will end up pulling more from the original games to try to win people back.
>>
>>318437046
Negative, it literally isn't.

First Google result:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdSkrGBJw8k

Shitter's having the most fucking fun.
>>
>>318437479
>They're gonna release these every year, year and a half tops. It's another Madden for them
Why do you feel the need to lie?
>>
>>318437251
>Because nobody played battlefront for singeplayer, or campaign as you call it.

Until a couple of years ago (and more frequently this year) I did NOT play a single multiplayer match, and even then I bought BF2 for the PS2 in 2005.
Most of the time I was playing in singleplayer (minus some matches with my brothers) so yeah, there are people that played it for the singleplayer.
And even those who didn't liked the singleplayer modes. Why else would people miss them?
>>
>>318437251
singleplayer was the instant action playlist
>>
I like TB, and he's usually pretty on point with his reviews, but in this case he's full of shit.

Now, it's true that the game has some issues, and I'll be the first to talk about them. Walker Assault has map balance problems, the grenade spam is getting out of control, a few of the blasters need tweaks, the A-Wing is stupidly overpowered, and various and sundry bugs that need to be addressed. And so on and so forth. Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed in their lack of a 1-week patch, given how sensitive games like this are to on-going balance problems.

But with that said, there's some things in that video where TB is just talking out of his ass.

- "There are only four maps."

This is just blatantly, factually wrong even in the most literal sense, counting re-purposed versions of the same map as the same map (which is silly, for reasons I'll go into). Even in the strictly literal sense, yes, there are 4 maps for the big modes (with a 5th one being released this Tuesday), but the smaller maps are not "chunks" of the large maps. Some areas are familiar - one of the small Sullust maps makes use of a hangar bay similar to the large Sullust map's hangar bay, for example - but that's ignoring the fact that there's another Sullust map which is a completely unique area unlike the large map in any way. Same for Endor, Hoth, and Tatooine - Tatooine has 1 large map and 3 small maps, and the 3 small maps bear no resemblance to the large map other than the fact that they're Tatooine. Endor and Hoth both have 2 small maps each, which again have nothing to do with the large Walker Assault/Supremacy maps.

Then there's the divide between Walker Assault and Supremacy big maps. Yes, technically they are the "same" map, in that every trench, bunker, tree, snow drift and sand dune is in the same place, but calling them the same in terms of being a unique area to play in is disingenuous.
>>
>>318437895
>Why else would people miss them?
Because sometimes people want to complain, and they look for whatever reasons they can.
>>
File: photo.jpg (99 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
99 KB, 900x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U49VvGYZr98
>>
>>318438034
Progression and Customization

I'm not sure what TB is going on about here. Having a gazillion hair/face/gender/ethnicity options isn't good customization? That's a hell of a lot more than I remember Battlefield 1942 or Battlefront 1 and 2 having (hint: it was zero). He's complaining about having a newly added feature that the series never had before! :lol: I mean wrap your brain around that. How petulant and juvenile do you have to be to get something new that there was no expectation of ever having and then piss on it because it's not as overdeveloped as you demand? It's like never having had a birthday cake in your life, and then when someone gives you a slice of birthday cake for your birthday, you throw it on the ground and have a tantrum.

"I can only change face and hair, but not the uniform!" My god, the horror, how do you sleep at night. It's a goddamn uniform, and I'm actually kind of glad DICE only put in limited options to change it. Now, I would like to see more variety to the customization eventually added, with Imperial officers and such, but it's an absolutely ridiculous thing to pan the game over, given, again, that the previous two Battlefronts had precisely zero player customization of any sort. Goddamn spoiled twats.
>>
The only reason the new Battlefront sold was because Battlefront 3 was a meme, just like Half-Life 3
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>318438141
Blasters

Now, whether you like the "feel" of the blasters or not is a subjective thing and comes down to personal preference. Personally, I love the blasters. I think they fire a little faster than they ought to, but otherwise I think DICE have made the most 'authentic' blaster-related Star Wars game ever made.

But TB spews a lot of bullshit about the blasters, regardless of whether or not he personally finds them blastery. "A crapshoot"? I mean, I hate to trot out the "be less bad" line, but you're doing something wrong if you think blasting people is a crapshoot. And it doesn't seem to mesh with his video, even - from what I saw, he was shooting people pretty consistently with the RT-97. Now, that blaster specifically tends to spray inaccurately at longer ranges, but if that's the basis for his critique of blasters then he's not doing his job. I can get consistent kills and win most firefights out to long range if I'm using an appropriate blaster, and TB is either being disingenuous, lazy, or deliberately stupid.
--

Really, the whole thing reeks of the same sort of bullshit promulgated by prequel-haters. He wants to hate it, and there's no arguing with that mentality. Battlefront has its issues (most of which are balance things which need to be fixed promptly), but so much of the criticism being leveled at the game ignores the legitimate issues and instead focuses upon absurd, arbitrary grievances born of being unable to appreciate something for what it is.
>>
File: DarthCostanza.png (423 KB, 599x436) Image search: [Google]
DarthCostanza.png
423 KB, 599x436
>>318437251
>Don't put any effort into single player because apparently no one will play it
>2 years later the servers are shut down as they push people to buy the sequel
>Game is an unplayable coaster without online that can't be given away
>>
>Battlefront 2
>20x more content
>$20 on Steam

>BattlEAfront
>hardly any content
>over $120 fucking dollars on Origin

Its so obvious that it baffles me when people defend this shit
>>
Cheers to the fags that paid full price for it!
Cheers to mefag for buying rainbow six full price and there is no SP >.>
>>
I can't even be upset because it didnt do very well and got panned for being shit, like it deserved. I maintained cautious optimism up until they announced all the shit that would be missing. This is textbook insanity but hopefully ea decides to make battlefront good next time.
I'm the biggest star wars fan ive ever met by a country mile and I'm not even going to buy this game if I have to pay more than $40 for it.
As many people have said, a battlefield reskin would have made a better game.
>>
>>318437584
>at the UBS Global Technology Conference in San Francisco, EA CFO Blake Jorgensen explained that EA's 10-year licensing deal with Star Wars owner Disney will result in multiple Battlefront games
>>
>>318438265
>appreciate something for what it is.
he did though it's a game with ass all for gameplay value and is literally the prettiest game i've played
>>
File: 1418074771856.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1418074771856.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>318435646
>Maps

The game only has 4 full maps and a handful of no effort square arena maps (2 of which are just sectioned off portions of a full map) and the small Tattoine map map (which is actually good)

>Limited weapons

Weapon and star cards layout is extremely boring and doesn't capture the essence of star wars. Instead of recon drones, radiation cannons, bulldogs, et cetera

We get a few stat varieties of blaser pistol, blaster rifle, heavy blaster, and a shockgun (which doesn't even fucking work like a shockgun lorewise. It's a flechette cannon)

Like, there is so much they could have drawn from in the lore but the chose the simplest things possible. Where is my sonic cannon? Where is my chaingun? Where is my Ion Blaster?

There are 2, COUNT THEM, 2 FUCKING GROUND VEHICLES. Not only that, one of them is faction locked.

There are only 4 air vehicles. Want to fly a bomber or a transport ship or man a turret? Well, fuck you!

>Objectives

The new modes are so simple and boring that it makes my head hurt. You got walker assault and supremacy for your two main modes. All of which have the same objectives on every map.

Never again will you ride across Hoth on a Tauntaun do defend point A or destroy a shield generator to progess. Never again will you have to fend off AI aliens. Never again will you have to destroy gates to progress. Never again will you have to board a ship or position your mobile spawn point.

Air matches have been reduced to team deathmatch where the only thing that matter is points. There isn't a single objective that isn't "shoot this, battleship, or frigate to be seen.

>Teamwork

The game is sorely lacking in any kind of teamplay and the lack of classes is the cause. There are very little support actions or teamplay to speak of in the game (fuck, you can't even repair turrets or vehicles).

Et cetera
>>
>>318438281
If you didn't spend at least 60 hours on the game during the two years period (assuming of course that you like the game) then you have yourself to blame.
>2 years later the servers are shut down as they push people to buy the sequel
Servers usually stay up longer then that, Battlefield 3 still has it's servers up.
>>
>>318438485
And how the fuck did you translate that to
>We are going to get a battlefront every new year
>>
>>318427757
>You thought EA and Dice were going to put in all the work needed to make it better?
No, of course not. That doesn't excuse them from being shit developers.
>>
>>318438312
>>Battlefront 2
>>$20 on Steam
It's literally on sale for $3 right now.
>>
File: server.jpg (13 KB, 736x20) Image search: [Google]
server.jpg
13 KB, 736x20
>>318438312
>>318439008
>>
File: sw-jpg.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sw-jpg.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
>>318438678
>Implying EA won't make a new game with updated content every year to capitalize on the onslaught of films.
>>
>>318438312
>Battlefront 2
>More then half the assets where already there in Battlefront 1. Meaning a lot of focus could be put on new content

>BattlEAfront
>Made from the ground up, so no assets to be taken from any previous games meaning anyone with half a functional working brain should have known that they should have expected Battlefront 1 all over again instead of Battlefront 2.
>>
File: complacentman.jpg (4 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
complacentman.jpg
4 KB, 194x200
>this game officially blows donkey balls courtesy of tuberculosis
>the sales don't reach expectations
>the clone wars sequel is leaps better.
The superior era is spared for the next game. this truly is a christmas come early. The patricians always prevail, my friends.
>>
Its EA guys what would you expect from fucking EA
>>
>>318426218
This game... I haven't been this disappointed for a long time.

>icon pickups to enter vehicles/use heroes

>painfully simple gunplay

>spawn system designed by someone who has obviously had a lobotomy

>1000 different shit game modes in an attempt to make up for no campaign

The people who made these design decisions should be made to come forward and explain how the fuck they thought these were good ideas. How do you fuck this up? Design-wise, the work was already done - why did they scrap a proven design and replace it with this shit?
>>
>>318439328
Or they will just make expansions pack that requires the base game, it's a cheaper and less time consuming option.
>>
>>318439328
>Kenobi Movie
>Fett/Solo Movie
Disney really is trying to milk this franchise into oblivion like with Marvel and the Cape fad.
>>
>>318426218
After 2 h I made great use of origin's guaranteed great game policy. Game fucking sucks, brings nothing new or good.Cod with lazorz
>>
>>318426218
All of that is coming later as DLC.
>>
>>318439362
>trying to excuse a shit game from being shit
>>
>>318439328
to those wondering this was confirmed fake a while back
>>
>>318439517
>Dice or EA ever doing this

Faggot
>>
File: BFmaps.jpg (35 KB, 276x539) Image search: [Google]
BFmaps.jpg
35 KB, 276x539
>>318439362
Battlefront 1 -- it's 17 maps, btw.

The problems with the fresh version is that the gameplay is completely uninteresting. The gunplay is really shallow.
>>
File: Mad.png (644 KB, 704x397) Image search: [Google]
Mad.png
644 KB, 704x397
>>318439517
>Or they will just make expansions pack
Yeah you're probably right.
>>
>All these visuals
>All these sounds
>All these neat references
>Wasted

It kinda hurts :(
>>
>>318439632
Capeshit is great and has multiple characters. This is a single product line.
>>
>>318440250
Most people share your sentiment anon, you are not alone
>>
>>318436509
I feel the samething Captain Fordo was awsome plus i liked the quad cannon
>>
>>318426441
Clone wars was the best setting, Rebels are the shittiest faction.
>>
>>318440309
And one of the most iconic product lines. Merchandise is already being sold en masse by fanboys and the new trilogy wil make billions for them. Don't underestimate Disneys greed.
>>
File: 1445927750555.jpg (135 KB, 992x951) Image search: [Google]
1445927750555.jpg
135 KB, 992x951
>>318440101
>Battlefront 1 -- it's 17 maps, btw.
Not to mention much more variety in those maps. 4 fucking planets in Battlefront Extreme Ass, and the free planet they're adding might as well be Tatooine. No fucking variety.

>Buy the $50 season pass for 4 more planets.
Get fucked EA.
>>
File: meth.jpg (37 KB, 468x572) Image search: [Google]
meth.jpg
37 KB, 468x572
>>318436324
>Killing a Droideka while it's in the middle of its unpacking animation
>>
Theres a reason no one played the rebels and empire in the old games, because everyone is the fucking same.
>>
>>318439362

Even if you try to compare it to the first Battlefront it fails horribly except in terms of graphics and sound.

>Planets: Hoth, Endor, Tatooine, Bespin, Yavin IV
>Two completely different maps on each except on Hoth and Endor
>Four types of Starfighters plus the Snowspeeder and the Cloud car
>One more land vehicle for each faction (the repulsorlift taks)
>Driveable AT AT
>No space tickets to ride vehicles
>Galactic conquest
>Option to turn heroes off

That is only counting with the OT.
>>
>>318439328
>Kenobi movie
Are they just gonna make a movie about him hiding for the years between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope?
>>
File: roger.jpg (24 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
roger.jpg
24 KB, 488x488
>>318440596
I could enjoy playing as Clones or Droids. Never once played as the Rebels. Fuck those faggots.
>>
Anyone got the sales figures? I want to feel better about myself by laughing at EA/Disney's wall hit whoring.
>>
File: Space Talibans.jpg (41 KB, 646x384) Image search: [Google]
Space Talibans.jpg
41 KB, 646x384
>>318441184
Not like the CIS scum was better tho. They were a bunch of assblasted space jews, but at least they had an awesome army unlike the galactic terrorists.
>>
>>318441184
This
Clones would have been better if you got to play other battalions in addition to the 501st, but mods fixed that
>>
Stormtroopers > Clones > Droids > Rebels
>>
>>318441016
>>318440101
Well there you go then, hate the game for not living up to Battlefront 1 not Battlefront 2.

And the gunplay which everyone seems to agree is shit.
>>
>>318441528
Super battle droids were great, having an accurate, blast on contact explosive was miles better than a grenade.
>>
>>318432713
> i bet u played a good game a lot and really liked it wow ur a loozer haha :^)
>>
>>318427928
>Then they should have made an effort to improve it.
They did. They combined air combat with ground maps and made it fucking great. I miss having objectives like huge targets on an enemy base to bomb, but that's replaced with having enemies on the ground to bomb.
>>
>>318441508
I don't know about sales figures but you can see how many people are playing @ swbstats
>>
>>318427110
>play as CIS in galactic conquest
>a bunch of maps have wookies as a neutral faction on them
>they side with the republic and killing them doesn't cost them any reinforcements
>droids need the leader or reinforced garrison bonus just to be even on most maps
Fucking droids with their bullshit.
>>
>>318428628
When a pin is pulled on a grenade or otherwise primed in whatever sci-fi way that they decided on, it should blow up after you die no matter what. It seems like at least 9 out of 10 games fuck this up.
>>
File: _MG_1730.jpg (20 KB, 335x503) Image search: [Google]
_MG_1730.jpg
20 KB, 335x503
>>318428558
>1943
Shit man that game was great arcade fun, probably my most played multi on the 360, after shadowrun
>>
>>318442010
same problem when yopu play as the Empire. The CIS have a clear advantage in full AI matches though. AI can't deal with the Droidekas especially in BF1
>>
>>318441737
As a normally SBD player, that's either a gift or a curse.
Sometimes once you fired the rocket it only takes a slight movement of your foe to barely take any damage (and I'm pretty sure the blast damage isn't such a big deal unlike grenades).
Those direct hits tho, they were fantastic.
>>
File: 1407101642221.jpg (184 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1407101642221.jpg
184 KB, 500x370
>>318441961
>vehicles are power ups
>stuck in them till death
>great
>>
>>318427757
>spent $60 on half of a broken poorly made game
>"I'm happy they removed a bunch of features, I didn't like that I could choose to not play parts I didn't care for and would rather have them not let me in the first place"
You're part of the problem.
>>
>>318442246
>out of ammo
>fire a hail mary rocket
>direct hit

dat fucking feel
>>
>>318441721
It didn't live up to the franchise in general. Even if it was a reboot they don't have any excuse to not (at least) match the latest game.
But as it is seen, they can't even match the first one. So why bother?
>>
>>318442302
Why did they do this, was it to cut down on vehicle whoring? Because in the beta people just ended up camping the spawns anyway.
>>
>>318426441
>It was a terrible mode, atmosphere > empty space

I will fucking fight you.
>>
>>318442302
Having vehicles as power ups is a better system than leaving them on the ground. You can put the power ups on the front lines so people don't have to be camping way back in the back of the base far away from the action contributing nothing to a fight until a vehicle spawns.

And I thought you could get out of the vehicles. I know you can exit the ATATs at any time by holding down whatever fucking button it is. I assumed this extended to all vehicles but never tried.
>>
>>318442302
but that's wrong
you can exit ground vehicles if you're about to die
>>
File: Battlefront-2-Droids.jpg (157 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
Battlefront-2-Droids.jpg
157 KB, 670x503
>>318442472
>out of ammo
Having unlimited health/ammo/etc. in Battlefront EA really ruins the gameplay IMO, and I'm surprised I don't see more people complaining about that. Managing your health/ammo was a big part of the original games. Now you just sit tight for 5 seconds and you're good to go.
>>
>>318426441
BF2 not being all it was cracked up to be is no excuse for EA/DICE to just abandon those features altogether.
>>
>>318442372

>sees a game with a $50 season pass
>thinks it's going to have all of its features at launch
>>
File: 1447297585319.png (21 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447297585319.png
21 KB, 640x640
>features not being 100% polished and fleshed put in the originals makes it ok to completely scrap them and downgrade what's left to be as appealing to casual players as possible for the reboot
>>
>>318443310
Are you kidding? I love the overheat mechanic and active reload rip-off. Makes shooting the guns a lot more fun.

Have you ever seen anyone reload a gun in a Star Wars movie?
>>
>>318443862
Thats the fucking problem
Its not worth $110 fucking dollars
>>
>>318444115

The free market will decide that.

>>318443996

>we should put all of our efforts and resources into fixing this broken game mode from the last game that nobody played
>rest of the game suffers as a result
>>
>>318443996
this
I cannot take any argument comparing Battlefront EA to its predecessors seriously once they pull this shit.
>>
>>318444335
>>we should put all of our efforts and resources into fixing this broken game mode from the last game that nobody played
>>rest of the game suffers as a result
So that means the parts they focused on should be well polished and well built right?
Fuck no, its a shallow game for casual cod players
>>
>>318444335
>let's put our efforts and resources into dioramas instead
BRAVO DICEA
>>
File: 1442987746132.jpg (19 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
1442987746132.jpg
19 KB, 700x479
Another thread?

For fuck sakes, go back to your bloody containment board.
>>
Worst shooter of 2015 or worst shooter ever made?
>>
>>318443996
It doesn't make it okay, it just means that anyone who expected them to be 100% polished and fleshed out this time around is a fucking idiot
>>
File: dk-4.png (316 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
dk-4.png
316 KB, 580x435
>>318444579
what containment board?
>>
>>318427378

At least try and hide you're a marketer.
>>
>>318444509
>So that means the parts they focused on should be well polished and well built right?

It doesn't mean things SHOULD BE. Everything that is present in the game IS polished. It's not even an argument. It's the closest you're going to get to being in an actual battle from the OT. No other game does it better job at bringing the worlds to life.
>>
>only 4 maps
Really? Holy shit that is fucking inexscusable. >inb4 they're big maps
I can't believe they charged $60 for this shit. Only reason I played was for GC anyway.
>>
>>318445252

>le 4 maps meme
>>
>>318426441
>space battles being terrible
It was a whole lot better than the fighter squadron bullshit we got in the new game. Space battles were great because you weren't stuck in your star fighter during that whole game mode. You could pilot a fighter, fuck around a bit, do some damage to the enemy capital ship, and then land into the enemy ship, get out of your fighter, and start blasting away at things. There were capture points in the ship hanger as well. Even better, in one of the PSP games, you could actually do all that AND land on the planet below, where guess what, there was the usual ground combat/capture points as well. That stuff was the shit. You had more freedom in these old Battlefront games, and so much more to do.

>clone wars were shit
Clone wars gave you more maps, 2 more different factions to play, as well as different weapons and vehicles. Yet somehow having more good, varied content is shit? Also, while I like being a storm trooper, clone troopers blow them the fuck out. Not having clone wars was a fucked up move by EA. They could've sold more DLC shit too so I don't know what they're thinking.

>no one played campaign
I don't mind them not adding campaign, but they should have kept single player modes where you could just play with bots, invite people to play, and customize the game mode settings. I played those more than online matches in the old games because I liked being able to just do random shit and go at my own pace. It was really comfy not having to worry about people bitching, hackers, fucking people not playing the objective, K-D, etc. You can't do that anymore with Battlefield games or that thing Dice calls Battlefront nowadays.
>>
What are some good Star Wars games that aren't battlefront games?
>>
EA vice president states :“Star Wars Battlefront is the biggest launch of a Star Wars video game ever and is the largest digital launch in the history of EA. the sales have been enormous", he goes on to say "Consequently, we're raising our unit forecast for sell-in during fiscal year 2016 to approximately 13 million units. this si way above and beyond what we ever anticipated".

stop saying its sales are shit when clearly its seling like hotcakes and is literally obliterating every other game out there
>>
>>318445492
>le 9 game modes and 12 maps meme
Go fuck yourself, people only play walker assault, supremacy and heroes vs villains (On PC the other modes are already dead)

Walker assault and supremacy has the same 4 maps.

Heroes vs villains has 4 other maps set in the same locations so they hardly feel different.

Unironically defending this piece of shit game makes you a shill. No exceptions.
>>
>>318446295

Wasn't that Renegade Squadron?

I even bought the collector edition's PSP because I lost my old one. Used it for quite some time till my family almost got into a car crash. Ended up slamming the thing in between my knee and chin.

Now it is a shattered husk.
>>
>level up after a few games
>NEW UNLOCKS!!!!!
>my character has unlocked the ability to have a ponytail instead of a helmet
Such deep and meaningful customization options and progress system, shills.
>>
>>318446564

>cherrypicking your favorite modes

walker assault/blast/heroes vs villians

That's all you need to play to experience all of the maps.

>these modes suck so they don't count!

maybe that's why most people don't give a shit that space battles weren't included in this game.
>>
>>318446317
Star Wars Galaxies

X Wing vs Tie Fighter

Let the Wookie Win HD compendium vol 2
>>
>>318446617
I know it was in Elite Squadron, the one based off the canceled SWBF3. I don't know about Renegade, I didn't play that one. You can still grab the games digitally at PSN and download it to your PS Vita, and play it there, if you own one.
>>
>>318446926
>brings up space battles
>only one mode is 'space' battles
You're such a pathetic shill, grasping at whatever straws you can find to defend this garbage.

You can't even deny how dead the other modes are without trying to claim is cherry picking. Maybe you should have made fleshed out modes to being with EA? Fucking retard.
>>
>>318426218
That people would buy it on the Star Wars name alone.
>>
>>318446327
gonne need dem citations
>>
File: thatfeel_4.jpg (49 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel_4.jpg
49 KB, 500x419
>>318426218
I got this bundled with my system and didn't realize it was online only until after I opened the box.
>>
>>318446317
The Jedi Knight series and Republic Commando. One for fluid saber combat(download the limb slicing mod) and the other for tacticlones.
both the jedi knight series and RC are on steam.
>>
File: wspZWvn.jpg (585 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wspZWvn.jpg
585 KB, 1920x1080
>>318446317
I enjoyed Republic Commando for what it was. They even had Jango's actor Tem. Morrison do the voice for your clone commando, which was pretty awesome.
>>
>>318447562
I had a lot of fun as a kid playing Jedi Outcast multiplayer matches.
>>
>>318447562
>>318447669
You will never save Sev
>>
>>318447669
he voiced boba fett in DICE's Battlefront, and if we're talking reboots, we might just have a clone wars game or a new RC on our hands and it will be a slap in the face to the original
>>
File: 2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>318426218
didnt this game flopped pretty hard?
A friend of mine gave me a copy. Played it for like 10 minutes and got bored. Apparently I have to grind for better weapons, fuck that.
The graphic is really pretty though.
>>
>>318447983
You know finding out that he did Boba Fett in DICE Battlefront was surprising and somewhat ironic to me.
>>
>>318447956
It's okay. There are literally other troopers mostly just like him.
>>
>>318447069

other modes are far from dead buddy.

>b-but the PC!

maybe if you played on a platform that actually buys games you would see some more action.
>>
>>318448898
And this somehow excuses how lackluster the modes are compared to one another? No I'm sorry but you can dig out whatever excuse you want from your ass. This game has extremely poor value for money. Have yet to see a positive review from any youtuber on this game as well.
>>
>>318448494
Why does nothing look decent on Piper?
>>
>>318426218
the sad part is you would think a money hungry company such as EA would have given this even an ounce of thought

sw ep 7 just around the corner, ppl are hyped as fuck for anything SW related. a semi decent game could have shattered sales records without even trying, instead they get this dlc / seasons pass shell of a nothingness

a reskinned bf4 would have been 245% better than the actual game we got
>>
File: Fallout4 2015-11-30 02-08-27-03.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2015-11-30 02-08-27-03.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>318449165
>not installing a nude mod and leave her naked. Not like she can die or anything
>>
>tfw have weird BF craving lately after Handline and Battlefront

make it 1944,2143,Vietnam2,Korean,40k or whatever theme they want.
I dont care just make a decent BF again please Dice
>>
>>318449069

Lackluster? If you don't like certain modes that's fine but your personal preference is not an objective fact.
>>
>>318449638
>every review claims the modes lack depth and the main focus was on walker assault
>every mode except supremacy and walker assault has long queues and sometimes completely dead ones
>players in said modes when you finally get in to them often leave because they're either poorly balanced or just boring/broken

>BUT ITS YOUR OPINION ITS NOT REALLY SHIT BAWWW
Jesus christ your delusion knows no bounds.
>>
File: 56232330.jpg (67 KB, 269x306) Image search: [Google]
56232330.jpg
67 KB, 269x306
>>318449165
Maybe she was ugly before you dressed her up?
>>
>>318426218
we knew this months ago
none of this information is new news
congratulations for falling for an EA game again
>>
>>318449542
BF4 is actually in pretty good shape right now.
>>
File: scr003.jpg (350 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
scr003.jpg
350 KB, 800x600
>>318426218
Battlegrounds was better to be honest
>>
>>318450009
>buy the game full price to play it early
>play it, hate it for being so casual and lackluster in content
>refund on the 3rd day
>buy it again for 10 dollars less on a cd key website
>still hate it but play it when bored
I'm more of a shit than people who legitimately like this game.
>>
>>318450827
I did the same, refunded and bought it afterwards for $30 on GMG instead.
>>
>>318450734
Fuck yeah that game was a dream come true when I learned that it existed. It's literally Age of Empires: Star Wars. I wish Star Wars Galaxy at War was more like it.
>>
>>318450734
8 player game
7 AIs vs you
That mode that gives you walls and a starting fortress and a bunch of resources

Good luck holding off the massive attack waves from all sides!
>>
>>318451324
I sometimes like that feel of a last stand grand finale battle.

Also, this game really deserves a HD re-release like AOEII.
>>
>>318437554
the fuck is that closterfuck? also, it looks like shit
THIS is what you were autistically asking for in the next game? jesus
>>
>>318426842
is this true? source? this would restore a little bit of my faith in my humanity, just a little though.
>>
>>318452227
>so new can't even critique a video
>>
>>318432870
Probably bugged. I encountered invincible people twice. I know for a fact they were invincible because I emptied two clips directly on their torso, not missing a shot and saw about several other players shoot at them as well.
>>
Starwars is such a rich brand, they could've at least added some more story shit
>>
>>318454179
They probably wanted to get this out right before that new movie, riding on maximum hype.
>>
>>318440976
Between Rebels and Empire, I only played the Empire because the Stormies looked cool.
>>
I know this is a shit game with little content, but I'm still having a lot of fun with it.

Then again I did only pay 20 for it..
>>
"(Gamestop) COO Tony Bartel later added that "EA's Star Wars Battlefront fell short of expectations" as well.

"[W]e're not going to quantify it in actual number," Bartel said discussing Battlefront's lower than expected sales. "But we had high expectations that diminished somewhat as it got closer, and then it failed to hit those lowered expectations."
>there is a god, and he is sometimes good
>>
>>318434289
I just played through Jedi Outcast myself, you should try that. Lightsaber battles are sooo good in it but the boss fights are hard as shit.
>>
>>318444579
>bloody
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>318426441
>Implying the Journal of the 501st wasn't awesome
Pleb detected
>>
shit game

ded game
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.