[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 256x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 256x360
Is this any good?
>>
Wasn't it a filler until the next battlefield game?
It's full of problems, desync, lag shit like that/
>>
Buy the $20 Battlefield 4 premium package first.

If you already have that, and really crave some more Battlefield, then get Hardline.
>>
>>318416690
>>318416892

Thanks Bros.

Has bf4 improved ?
>>
>>318417047
Netcode has improved a lot since release and they're adding free content to BF4, so I'd say yes.
Also, there are 31k people on BF4 PC compared to the 3,000 on BFH.
>>
File: Titanfall.jpg (243 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall.jpg
243 KB, 1280x720
>>318417047

Also, if you don't have Titanfall already, I'd recommend spending the ten dollars getting that instead of Hardline.

Titanfall is insanely underrated, there's a reason COD:AW and BO3 tried so hard to copy the parkour system, it feels good as fuck.
>>
>>318416496

ded game

http://bfhstats.com/
>>
>>318416496
NO NO NO NO
FUCK NO
NOOOOOOOOOOO
EVEN MY CASUAL AS FUCK LITTLE COUSIN HATES IT BECAUSE
>too many cutseens
>gunplay is easy as fuck
>maps are tiny as fuck
DONT YOU FUCKING DO IT OP
DONT YOU FUCKING DO IT
>>
>>318418036
I'm not anon don't worry.

>>318417578
Is titanfall really that good?
>>
File: Titanfall Movement Example.webm (2 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall Movement Example.webm
2 MB, 426x240
>>318418708

>Is titanfall really that good?

Yes. Look up any gameplay videos of people good at the game and you'll see how sick it is.

If you ever played Unreal Tournament, notice how satisfying the sense of speed is? The wallrunning, double-jumping, fast movement, all are so satisfying. Titanfall attempted to bring back that style of fps and merge it with Battlefield-style huge maps.

Webm related, an example of how fast and satisfying the movement system in Titanfall is. It's also the best looking Source Engine game ever made.
>>
So how the singleplayer campaign? I heard it's pretty decent
>>
>>318418708
Titanfall is a lot of fun but there's basically no one playing it.
>>
>>318420829
Fucking hell. I wish this game had the DLC content at release so it wasn't dead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.