[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What MMORPG is /v/ playing right now? Wildstar seems good, Tera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1435295909499.jpg (36 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1435295909499.jpg
36 KB, 500x364
What MMORPG is /v/ playing right now? Wildstar seems good, Tera seems dead, WoW seems boring as per usual. Curious to hear everyone's take.
>>
bump?
>>
I have been thinking about getting back on Tera since the Brawler class is coming, maybe I'll try PoE with some friends.
>>
>>318410949

none. the correct answer is none more MMORPGs
>>
Played XIV since June and it has been alright. Im getting bored of the end-game caps now as the newest patch just threw a new color of paint in the same weekly grind shit. Good 600 hour time sink though.
>>
>>318410949
From what I've played:
Wildstar is an unpolished version of WoW with shit humor.
Lord of the Rings Online is an atmospheric and less progression obsessed version of WoW, but is unfortunately dead.
The Secret World is a story focused version of WoW with great writing, interesting quests and shit combat.
Final Fantasy XIV is a prettier version of WoW with less content and better gameplay mechanics
Guild Wars 2 is shit
>>
EVERY MMO IS TRASH
>>
>>318410949
>>318413849
>>318415512

I've been beta testing for the Pro-Pain! MMORPG and it's coming along pretty good. Dale classes still need to be nerfed considering the pocket sand exploit but right now I'm maining a hank. Still a tank wipe noob though
>>
File: aa2.jpg (57 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
aa2.jpg
57 KB, 640x360
waiting for pic related at the moment

I'm thinking of going back to Vindictus, though I forgot my account data
Listened to some of the new soundtrack recently and it's fucking amazing, the new char looks pretty fun too
>>
>>318410949
Im playing mabinogi cause I can't let go of the past.
>>
>>318410949
PSO2
>>
>>318410949
Mostly Tera, only have about 40 hours in it though. I like how many side quests there are, makes me feel like I'll never have to aimlessly grind.
I drop into Trove once a day for the daily challenge as well, but I'm running out of things to do in trove and don't play for very long.
>>
>>318410949
Was looking forward for Blade and Soul until that Translation bullshit happened.
Currently playing Tree of Savior Beta, its fun.
>>
File: 1434019244551.jpg (90 KB, 646x658) Image search: [Google]
1434019244551.jpg
90 KB, 646x658
EVE online. It's both amazing (no other MMO can match it) and awful (Zzzz) at the same time.
>>
Is Black Desert going to be any good? Just saw a trailer with a tamer class that got me interested.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.