[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fallout3.jpg (412 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
fallout3.jpg
412 KB, 1600x1200
So i went to the game store drunk and wound up getting a couple things including GTA V for like 11 dollars.

Is it actually any good?

did i get ripped off?

The only game i really enjoy is fallout, bought borderlands as well but after playing a bit it doesn't really hold my interest
>>
GTAV for 11 bucks ?
You will enjoy it, its probably the best game of all time right now
>>
It's definitely worth $11. You did fine.
>>
>>318404561
This.
>>
>>318404561
>>318404580
k cool thanks

The GTA i played was vice city, so i have no idea what im in for.

Is the online mode actually worth it? not currently connected to the internet as i've just been replaying NV and 3 for the last 3 months
>>
I put 158 hours into it and even though a decent handful of those hours were spent waiting in an online lobby, I would and do plan on playing it more once I stop fucking around with Bloodborne and Fallout 4.

It's crazy good. The story is decent, the characters are ok, but the amount of shenanigans you can get into online and offline are fucking amazing.

The missions are varied and fun. Online heist missions are so very very good (as long as you get with a good group of 3 other dudes, which is not a rare thing or anything like that, especially if you have friends who play).

Really a fantastic game, man.
>>
>>318404892
Dont bother with GTAO unless you have friends to play with
>>
>>318405083

Also, buying high end apartments in online mode and filling your beautiful garage with exotic, fully insured cars is a good pastime and a fun way to spend your millions.
>>
>>318404437
Its an action game
dont expect a rpg style openworld game
you need fantasy in gta
>>
>>318405083
>I put 158 hours
sounds like my kind of game

If anyone remembers phantasy star online
i had multiple 500 hour characters
>>318405236
I have a couple buddies who play, not sure if theyre too busy with fallout4 right now though
>>318405259
sounds cool
>>
GTA online is definitely a good idea if you like the feeling of leveling up, stacking cash, and getting access to more and more powerful shit.

It levels up at a medium pace, i would say. Not slow, and not fast.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.