[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AC:Syndicate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: AC-Syndicate[1].jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AC-Syndicate[1].jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
I am barely past the tutorial and its already clusterfuck
>They made controls even clunkier somehow
>Jacob is presented as dumb nigger even though he is the only assassin in history smart enough to not wear assassins insignias everywhere on his outfits
>Evie is presented as smart and stealthy, yet her first mission is to kill a fucking scientist that is only forced to work for templars. Never fucking kill scientists, what is wrong with people?
>Welcome to london, here is your obligatory sand nigger that your sister immediately flirts with
>Btw, women are equal to men if you didnt know. Wearing trousers and leading ganks in half the city.
>Guards are retarded people with ADHD that never follows you anywhere. You can literally sprint through the missions without having them hunt you.
>Rebecca and Shaun are trying to stay relevant for 4 games already, yet they are worse in every instance. These dumb niggers just go into master templars office expecting to not get fucked. Thanks to plot armor they manage to escape. Do something with these characters or fuck off with them already
>Plus the whole Assassin initiate shit again. Why would they outsource this important job to some random faggot behind his PC when they are literally step away from getting captured?
>Game runs like shit even though it looks worse than unity
Thank you, multicultural team of various beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities. It sure paid off to hire you to fill the transgender/gay/nigger quotas.
>>
File: chester.jpg (161 KB, 768x443) Image search: [Google]
chester.jpg
161 KB, 768x443
Well atleast the motion capture and voice acting is pretty good.
>>
File: 1435127369283.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1435127369283.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>that guy who has to cram his moronic culture war agenda into every post
>>
>>318387981
I am more interested in that guy who has to cram his moronic culture war agenda into every game now.
>>
>Hello, my name is Punjabi Henry, I've been here all my life
>>
>>318389012
>and I still haven't clued in to the fact that these dumb slippers are completely impractical for every single situation imaginable
>>
>>318387720
Hm
>>
Yea, the game has the shitty "Bart and Lisa" sibling dynamic that every turd uses for brothers and sisters.
>Brother is a rash hothead who hates learning
>Sister is a calm, collected bookworm that fixes her brother's fuckups
>>
the game is fun, but after witcher 3 it feels like a cellphone game
>>
>>318387981
I'm honestly surprised that Victoria was a good guy. I assumed they would've made her a Templar because MUH COLONIALISM IS EBUL.
>>
>>318392583
I actually liked Jacob, I think their duo is pretty good.
The game itself, however, is a turd. But it's AssCreed so I don't know what I expected.
>>
i thought it runs way better than unity
>>
CURRIED
>>
>>318387720
>that disgusting amount of bloom
>>
>>318387720
I love you anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 406x885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 406x885
>>318393130
Are you implying The Witcher is complex?
>>
>>318396871
im implying that witcher 3 systems are naturally implemented within the flow of the game. AC:SY is like. "do this generics activities to clean the map, gain money, equipment and unlok more genercis activities". to much bars to fill, feels like work. i did the side content of witcher 3 just for the pleasure
>>
>>318394910
Victoria was a female ruler, of course the game wouldn't make her evil.

Although, Evie does says right to Victoria's face "maybe you should stop being such an imperialist."

That was a massive drop from immersion for me personally.
>>
File: Hat-Pin.jpg (10 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Hat-Pin.jpg
10 KB, 640x480
>>318387720
Women DO make good assassins.

>get the dude into bed
>slide a hat pin through his ear while he's asleep
>>
I haven't played any Assassin's Creed games since the first one, which I only played the first few missions of and got bored as fuck.

I played the first few missions of this and I'm bored as fuck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.