[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does bloody mess work this time around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bloodymess.jpg (15 KB, 280x220) Image search: [Google]
bloodymess.jpg
15 KB, 280x220
How does bloody mess work this time around?
>>
It just works.
>>
>>318384582
Exactly the same as FO3. It can just be upgraded this time to do more damage. The final upgrade makes them explode into caps according to the description, haven't seen it myself.
>>
>>318384582
+5% damage at rank 1
+10% damage at rank 2
+15% damage at rank 3
and the last rank apparently causes nearby people to explode, I don't have it yet because I am too low of a level
>>
>>318384582
It's a bit messy.
>>
>>318384727
No that's the Cap Finding perk [not the actual name].

Maxed Bloody Mess means if you explode someone, enemies surrounding that person can also explode, causing a chain explosion.
>>
I heard there's a bug that causes Bloody Mess to trigger when you walk into someone. That might be simultaneously annoying and hilarious.
>>
>>318385168
would be cool if jumping on people in power armor and doing the choo choo ram triggers it
>>
>>318384582
First rank is puny bonus to damage
Second may cause target to explode, based on your Luck
Third has twice as big chance to cause explosion AND trigger a chain reaction, killing other enemies

Cleared with this Minutemen Castle, as I've shot single Mirelurk and half of the fort went in a single bang.
>>
>>318385230
There is a chance to trigger it whenever you deal damage, so yeah, in theory you could do it by ramming them in PA.
Never tried, as I'm not using PA at all aside the moment you gain it at the start, but script-wise it should be possible.
>>
File: guess the game.png (100 KB, 1450x1720) Image search: [Google]
guess the game.png
100 KB, 1450x1720
>>318384582
so long as I can still loot the corpses
>>
>>318385557
>taking jinxed with luck 1
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.