[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FALLOUT 4 DRIVER CRASH FIX WHEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1424056657808.jpg (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1424056657808.jpg
56 KB, 300x300
Has anyone found a sollution to the fucking driver crash on Fallout 4? Spent an entire afternoon trying everything and still crashes after 2 min of playing every. single. time. Motherfucking game lets me play just enough to like it then fucks me in the ass.
>>
Works on my machine you filthy pirate :^)
>>
>>318370831
Using the beta patch fixes the xaudio drivers crash but my game is randomly crashing to dekstop even after that beta.
>>
>>
>>318370918
>is actually proud of spending 60$ on this garbage
Kill yourself anon.
>>
How about you post your system specs? Can't exactly help you if you just bitch about an error nobody but you has.

I'll prepare a megaupload fix.
>>
>>318370831

Did you pirate it.
Do you have amd hardware in your pc?

If any of those questions your answer is "yes" then its an error caused by the stupidness of the user, not the software.
>>
>>
>>318371143
>Do you have amd hardware in your pc?
Well he's not going to run it well with Intel graphics
>>
>>318371143
>Being a nvidia shill
>>
>>318370831
Honestly you are one of the lucky ones.

Only disappointment awaits you once you get it to work, not even shitposting.
>>
File: Idontgiveafuck.gif (483 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Idontgiveafuck.gif
483 KB, 400x225
>>318371143
>pirated the game
>using an 390
>no crashes
hue
>>
>>318370831
Roll back the drivers to previous version until they make a fix, or play a game that isn't a buggy piece of shit.
>>
>>318371263

My laptop runs it fine with i7 and hd5000
>>
>>318371067
>nobody but you has

Just google "fallout 4 driver stopped responding".
>>
>>318370831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Pswl4ySJ8
>when they let you chop up corpses again
>>
>>318371020
not the guy, but iam proud..wish i could spend more. so that more fallouts from betehsda come out:^)
>>
>>318372539
Shit b8 aside, you are aware that people already spent more than $60, right? They're offering a season pass now.
>>
Works fine on my PS4. MASTERRACE huh? More like fucking disgrace.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.