[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine this, /v/. >distant future >WoW comes to its conclusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: WOW_logo.png (92 KB, 507x206) Image search: [Google]
WOW_logo.png
92 KB, 507x206
Imagine this, /v/.
>distant future
>WoW comes to its conclusion
>the final expansion is long released
>the servers are closed
>no WoW 2
And then Blizzard releases it as a single player game, rebalanced for solo play. All quests, dungeons, raids and events included, starting from vanilla to whatever the final expack will be.
Would you buy it?
>>
Garrisons have proven that playing WoW by yourself is boring.
>>
File: 1423565497145.gif (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1423565497145.gif
137 KB, 500x500
JUST GIVE ME WARCRAFT 4 ALREADY!
>>
>>318365774
If it could be like Private servers where I can add shit in, have Ai/auctionhouse bots. and isn't retardedly overpriced, I would buy it.
>>
>>318365774
hold up, you mean those are people playing wow and not bots?
>>
>>318365774
>add in a party dynamic for the dungeons and raids
>you control your character and can slightly control npcs in your party
>you can recruit party members in any city and keep them as long as you want
>those party members have a certain "setting" for their ai (some are brave and will fight to their dying breath, others will spam CC to not have to fight anything)
>you can send npcs you aren't using to your guild to keep them active in leveling but at a lower rate
>when you finish large quest chains you can get "epic" party members with unique skills and traits
>give in town npcs more dialogue
>make it feel more like a proper RPG
>friends can co-op with you

It would take a complete overhaul of the game but I would play something like that.
>>
>>318366769
Adding onto this
>Randomized raids and pvp in certain areas
>Rare chances for items to be auctioned off
>Unobtainable past events playable after enough progress/some time warp npc or something like that, maybe costs gold or any other currency
>Raids on opposite faction/working battlegrounds with bots
Do you guys think blizzard will ever possibly release at least the servers whenever wow dies?
>>
Wow is still standing because as shitty as it is, it's the best mmorpg there is and has been. It's not even close to the best rpg out there.
>>
>>318365774
WoW has shit gameplay, the only major draw is the social MMO aspect. Being the only player in an empty SW or ORG would be depressing as fuck.
>>
>>318366769
Isn't that just Guild Wars 1?
>>
>>318367893
>implying you wouldn't play guild wars 1 with a wow setting
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.