[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels great that I bought a used PS4 and a used Bloodborne, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448559478681.png (188 KB, 497x433) Image search: [Google]
1448559478681.png
188 KB, 497x433
Feels great that I bought a used PS4 and a used Bloodborne, I got to play the game at a reduced price and I made sure Sony and From Software didn't get any of my money.
>>
Cool, I hope you have fun bro.
>>
>tfw bought a used Bloodborne for $10
>tfw don't have to buy ps4 because my house mate have it
>He rarely plays and doesn't mind me play most of the time
Have fun with that extra shekkels.
>>
>>318361676
>Sony and From Software didn't get any of my money.
you have to pay for online fetures

you are not going to get the new dlc?
>>
Did David Bowie jump the shark?
>>
Please stop using Bowie to shitpost.

>>318364023
Do you not like the song? I'm really excited for the new album and did enjoy the song. Bowie always does interesting things.
>>
why is Bowie dressed like a Bloodborne character
did he play it
>>
>Liked game enough to buy an entire system
>Still refuse to give devs money
>Going to end up giving Sony AND Devs money to get DLC and access online play anyway
You're a ridiculous person.
>>
>>318361676
Did you get it from Game Crazy?
https://youtu.be/441yNVdmVU4
>>
>>318364023
Yea. Then mid jump. He jumped off the bike onto the shark and rode it into space. 30 years ago.
>>
>>318361676
I saw this exact thread only about 6 hours ago, you homo.

Also that new Bowie song was fucking terrible. Like, Little Wonder-tier awful.
>>
>>318366198
Nice shit taste homo.
>>
File: 138965245228.gif (2 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
138965245228.gif
2 MB, 300x241
>>318366302
>he likes Little Wonder
>>
>>318361676
If it's so fucking good then why don't you just fucking play it instead of keep making the same fucking shit thread? Sage.
>>
>>318361676
Ishmael?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.