[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is buying a wii u for splatoon worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 13253543858853.jpg (31 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
13253543858853.jpg
31 KB, 590x578
Is buying a wii u for splatoon worth it?
>>
>>318345708
no
but killing yourself is totally worth it though

do it you frogposting fuck
>>
no
xenoblade possibly
>>
>>318345708
Get Mario Kart, Smash, and Dong Freeze while you're at it.
>>
File: 1325325439538.jpg (103 KB, 722x690) Image search: [Google]
1325325439538.jpg
103 KB, 722x690
no need to be rude
>>
>>318345708
No. Never buy a console for just one game. If Splatoon is the only thing you are even vaguely interested in, don't do it.
>>
Splatoon is fun, but if it's the only game you want on the console, defintely no. Are there other exclusives you're interested in?
>>
>>318346354
hah
>>
>>318348094
Thinking maybe smt x fe, wind waker hd, hyrule warriors, and bayonetta 2 in the future.

Forgot to mention it's the splatoon/smash bundle I was thinking of buying.
>>
If you're also interested in other Wii U games, then yes. I love Splatoon more than I should, but it does get repetitive after a while if you play it regularly.
>>
>>318345708
Buy an older wii u bundle and install loadline
>>
I love my Wii U to death, but I've barely touched it this year. I played Splatoon for like a month non-stop and only turned it back on for Wooly World last month.

I regret nothing desu, W101, MH3U, and DKC:TF is worth the console purchase by themselves. MK8 is the best in the series also, ear to ear fun. Sadly also another "played it for a month and never again" game tho.

Splatoon really clicks with some people tho, look up youtube videos and check out streamers. It's literally like the monster hunter of fps games. You'll either love it to death or hate it.
>>
>>318347832
>No. Never buy a console for just one game
so much this

I only buy a console with at least ~3 released games and more ~3 confirmed to be released

any console with less than 5 games is a total waste of money
>>
>>318345708
No, it's a mediocre game that will make you resent the console. MK8 and Dong Freeze are great, though.
>>
>>318345708
What the fucks wrong with pepe?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.