[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does anyone tolerate league? It's such a terrible game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: sucksdick.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sucksdick.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
How does anyone tolerate league? It's such a terrible game. Honestly I think all MOBA's are just cancer to the brain.

Why does the team have to suffer because of one as well as unbalanced champs.
>>
Nice last sentence, retard. But yeah, the game is terrible.
>>
>>318336343
Sry i've become mentally ill because of the game, so my engrish isn't 100%.
>>
It was out of my sheer disdain of the game, and being disgusted by some of my friends slowly turning into angry retards as they got into this game that I ended up going over to DOTA 2.

Still a MOBA game, sure, but at least you don't contract immediate AIDS just by looking at it.
>>
I was expecting a new dunkey video, found a battlefront video.
>>
>>318335054
I quit a year ago, the game is shit and it's slowly losing numbers over time.

Riot has refused to publish how many people play the game now after realizing its dying and has tried to bring people back with "party" rewards.

They refuse to fix the real issue of the game which is the 20 minute timer before you can leave.

The last thing people want to do is be forced to play a game with retards for 20 minutes so thats where all this "toxic" memery comes from.
>>
>>318335054
not all moba's suck...maybe realtime ones do. PvP ones' can be fun too. such as summonstrike[.com]
>>
File: DSC_0254.jpg (392 KB, 720x1140) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0254.jpg
392 KB, 720x1140
I quit years ago

had some decent waifus though
>>
Balanced or unbalanced, the biggest problem is the business model it has.
>>
>>318335054
>>318337632
If you're into MOBAs dota is objectively better in every way. Either way though, they're rotten timesinks.
>>
File: consider.jpg (40 KB, 569x417) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
40 KB, 569x417
>Play LeL
>10 minute queue for a 40 minute game were the first 20 minutes are PvE
>The exact same map every single time
>Can get banned for literally anything someone feels like reporting you for

>Play HoTS
>20 minutes of brainless, button mashing fun that's all about killing the enemy team
>Map variety
>Can't even talk to the enemy team so people you beat can't report you for beating them
>>
Smite is best and has realistic boobs
>>
I felt the same way OP but then I decided to convince a couple of friends to try Dota with me and we have a lot of fun. There are frustrating moments but there is a lot of tension and swings in matches that make it a lot of fun.
>>
>>318339312
OP here.

Gave League, Dota 2, Smite, and Heroes of the storm a try. About 10 hrs+, which I thought was enough time to to decide whether I like it or not, I realized I just do not like MOBA's at all. I am no cleansing myself of all of them.
>>
I always thought people saying you could be addicted to vidya were retarded until one night I was sitting there in a game of LoL with my friend. He was raging and flipping shit about someone being retarded on our team, and then it hit me. I hadn't enjoyed this game in years, and nine out of ten games me and my friend played we both just got pissed as fuck about at least one retard, and even the good games had a max of fifteen minutes of fun after farming and shit.

No community for anything is worse than LoLs playerbase, I think that a light-skinned black man would feel more welcome at a KKK meeting than a new league of legends player in their first couple dozen games.
>>
>>318339654
>10hrs

haha
you need 2k to not be noob, noob
>>
>>318335054
How long have you been on /v/?
>>
>>318339913

Did I say 10 hrs to decide whether i'm good or 10 hrs to decide if I like it or not?
>>
>>318339913
Actually not total bullshit, you need to spend time with certain games to understand the depth, mang
>>
>>318339965

well i've been on 4chan in general for about a year or so.
>>
File: 1326649218569.gif (1024 KB, 242x227) Image search: [Google]
1326649218569.gif
1024 KB, 242x227
>>318340109
>>
>>318340109
>>318340012
>>
>>318335054
>Why does the team have to suffer because of one
wow just like every team game ever made
>>
>>318341393
other team games dont force you to stay with that nigger filled team for 20 minutes.

when I play cs:go, I can just leave whenever I want if I realize im playing with a group of niggers.
>>
File: 13.png (43 KB, 250x260) Image search: [Google]
13.png
43 KB, 250x260
Dota does not have what I need.
>>
>>318342074
>20 minutes
that would be fucking blissful, 90% of awful, asshole teams are such tryhards that they never surrender. Because they are so bad but so persistent, the games always last like an hour but you inevitably lose.
>>
>>318337632
>friends

I had a group of friends I would play L4D with, it got too serious and there was too much drama.

I learned my lesson I guess I play by my own now and mute everyone who says anything.
>>
>>318342447
My point exactly.
>>
I want to like HotS but I'm starting to worry that they're taking character design advice from tumblr.
>>
ITT: buttmad dotards
>>
>>318338157
He's done making "I'm done making League of Legends videos" videos
>>
>>318338816
Correction: you can get banned for anything you SAY in game. You can be a feeding, griefing fuckwad and get away with it, since they only look at chatlogs and lmao no replays.
>>
>>318342212
Fuck off furfag.
>>
Ebin circlejerk
>>
>>318338293
Losing numbers in the west maybe, but it is only continuing to grow in the east, which is where the real cash is for P2W stuff like League.
>>
>>318335054
leagues fun, the problem is that everyones stuck in a endless grind for ranking, people are more worried about getting de-ranked for being teamed up with bad players then they are able to enjoy the game.

league ranking should work like baseball, blaming one player for the failure of others is why league sucks.
>>
>>318342838
I felt like in HotS the hero design was pretty good, but HotS cuts too much of the gameplay away for me to have any real interest in it.

Also I hate the "map goals" like the fucking pirate one.
>>
>>318335054
I've put more time into LoL than I have playing Runescape. Which is saying something because I have a maxed account on OSR and RS3. But in the time I played LoL I realized it wasn't really fun alone and the skill ceiling is extremely low. The highest I've ever been in rank was 2k with AP max CD sona support which shits out 300 heals and destroys carries. And I loved pubstomping but after a few years of playing I saw the direction the game was heading and I quit. Its the same feeling I felt in Cataclysm when I achieved #1 warrior in the world for a month and quit. I've played Dota 2 and Smite. While Dota 2 offers interesting gameplay I just feel like its sluggish at times. And smite is basically babbies first MOBA where if you played WoW and LoL religiously like I have you will NEVER lose a game even if your team sucks as long as you know how to build your character and react to certain situations.
>>
>>318343928
it's only a matter of time before it dies like starcraft did in korea when it comes to the east.

league niggers are fucked and all that money they spent on skins are about to be useless.
>>
I've gotten really tired of LoL myself.

I find myself going 10+ kills and few-to-no deaths a game and then the rest of my team has negative kda's and we lose. It just ain't right. They just don't give you enough power to 1v5 in LoL.
>>
>>318345697
This is why I don't play team games in general. Or at least, I don't give a shit about winning when I play them. Fighting games are top tier for competitive playing. Nobody to blame but yourself when you lose and you're never handed a victory you don't deserve.
>>
File: Running_2_16x10.jpg (592 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Running_2_16x10.jpg
592 KB, 2560x1600
It's cute how league fags and Dota fags think they have it bad
>>
>>318346052
are you one of those niggers that thinks the shittier game you play the better gamer you are?
>>
>>318346651
No holy fuck

Atlas be greatful that you loading screen isn't [/spoiler]tumblr fan art
>>
>>318335054
I'm just glad I hopped off the league train just when it exploded in popularity and you could only guess on how things would've turned out.

Saved me a lot of trouble of dealing with friends who for some reason, threw a fit over every game but insisted on playing it constantly.
>>
>>318339723
I actually had a decent time for my first time. I played bots for a long ass time though because I heard the community would shit on me for being bad. I went adc Fiora and went 19/6.
>>
>>318346052
Oh what happened now? Did they nerf my darling Penny?
>>
First MOBA I played was LoL, it was fun for awhile but the people playing it were assholes. I quit after I got tired of managing talents and farming for runes when I wanted to farm for heroes instead.
Moved on to Dota 2 while it was in alpha, was a lot of fun. Started going downhill after TI4 but I'm still trying to play it hoping I get back into it but I can't.
Now I'm on to HotS and at first I thought it was the stupidest thing ever but the short games and constant action happening really caught on. I can easily play a few games here and there without wondering if it will go over an hour.

Not a great game by any means, but I like it a lot.
>>
Dota 2 is already dying, hopefully this signals that League is declining as well. The sooner this MOBA fad ends the better.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.