[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have any experience with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Anyone here have any experience with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for the PC? How well does it work? The Micro-USB jack for my Xbone controller is fucked and I need it for some of my games that are better with gamepad like fighters.
>>
How can you even charge it if the port is fucked
>>
>>318334768
regular batteries.

I've had mine for about a week now, and it works as it should.
>>
Just curious you don't need batteries if you plug it in right?
>>
>>318334768
It still charges, but the buttons don't input.

>>318335034
Thanks, will probably order one tonight
>>
>>318335164
Yes, plugging it in with a micro-USB cable will provide charge without batteries.
>>
>xbone remotes still use AA batteries

lmao
>>
>>318334374
i will never understand the need to make everything wireless

anon are you really sitting so far away that you cant just use a wired controller?
>>
side note because it doesn't deserve its own thread but with backwards compatibility being a thing will we ever be able to play hueg games on the one? id really like to play pschonauts again.
>>
>>318334374
be careful OP, this thing has been causing driver related BSoDs for a lot of people, including myself.
>>
>>318335351
I was playing it with a cable until my port got fucked up. Now it carries a charge but my PC doesn't recognize my button inputs. For now, getting a wireless adapter is cheaper than getting a new controller altogether.
>>
When the hell is this thing going to be hacked for W7?
>>
>>318334374
I have one, plugged into w10, worked immediately. No drivers no install, no nothing.
When I remote play games on w10 I get trigger vibration. Idk if any of games support that.
It's nifty.
>>
Really tempted to buy a receiver and controller, but right now I use the wireless 360 adapter with 360 controllers because I used to have a 360.

It works, but it glitches pretty often and I really like the feel of the XB1 controller.

Only problem is I play a lot of games with my roommates so I'd have to have at least two controllers.
>>
>>318334374
The x360 one is just plug and play, great for when you have PC connected to the big TV and have friends over for a Sanic Racan splitscreen event.
>>
>>318334374
>Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot
>Revolver Ocelot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.