[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you have made this game better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 17
File: majoras mask 3d.jpg (14 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
majoras mask 3d.jpg
14 KB, 235x215
How would you have made this game better?
>>
Not remove the rainbow stairs.
>>
DLC and season pass
>>
>>318332040
Not giving every boss a gigant eye.
>>
>>318332201
Wrong one

Nothing. It was perfect.
>>
>>318332040
pacifist option
>>
All they had to do was give it the OoT treatment.

I know they tried to make it more accessible, but casuals still do not give a shit and they never did.

My fucking rainbow stairs. Why.
>>
>>318332349
The 3ds remake removed them. What are you talking about?
>>
>>318332312
exactly. the only boss fight that didn't significantly change was Odolwa but even then, they still fucked up.
>>
>>318332312
The bossfights are honestly better than the originals. Especially the "Water" one. The eye is kind of a nod to Majora's Mask, isn't it? It's pretty creepy if you think about it.

As for what would improve the game... well, not being on a handheld. Even with those exact same graphics, upscaled to 1080p and a little better textures to match, it would be glorious on a console.
>>
You play as adult link
>>
An extra dungeon. MM makes you collect a metric fuckton of heartpieces in a very small place but its all so insanely pointless when there's almost nothing in the game to cause you that much damage.
>>
>>318332594
>better than the originals
How exactly? They made all of them more complicated than they needed to be.. ESPECIALLY Twinmold. Jesus fuck that boss fight was tedious.
>>
>>318332040
Game needed two more dungeons. They had plenty of time. Instead they wasted that fucking up zora swimming and adding a bottle.
>>
>>318332820
Or they could have just made a sequel.
>>
>>318332594
How many Zelda games have no gigant eye as a weakness in a boss?
You can make the fight interesting without a gigant eye, those are overused.
>>
>>318332820
They fucked up zora swimming? How?
>>
>>318333019
Zora swims at a slow pace like Zora armor Link did in TP
The fast dolphin swimming (which now includes shield) requires magic
>>
File: lit and videogames.png (277 KB, 1543x759) Image search: [Google]
lit and videogames.png
277 KB, 1543x759
Don't change a single thing about the original.

When you change and remove the limits of something that's a product of its environment, it loses charm and value.
>>
>Not fucked up the zora swimming for no reason
>No giant eye for the bosses
>more masks
>couple more sidequests. could easily be done with existing assets, so many NPCs have like one event in the notebook, and characters like the Town Guard Captain and the merchant leader are interesting as fuck but left unexplored
>kept the stone mask in its original location (pirate's fortress sucks without cheesing it, Zelda was not meant to be a stealth game)
>Put the Stone Tower switch INSIDE the dungeon (all the supposed quality of life changes and they KEEP that bullshit?)
>a fucking Master Quest

not the worst remake I've ever seen but idk
>>
>>318332040
making it so the 3 day cycle had the same amount of time as the original.
Call me a casual all you like.
Shit had no business being shorter.
>>
>>318333018
At least 80% of the bosses in the series have a gigantic eye. it's literally a tradition.
>>
File: 1447223111999.jpg (12 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
1447223111999.jpg
12 KB, 317x284
>>318332040
Add some more content, like Hero mode or something. Two fishing holes for replayablility is a joke.
>>
>>318332040
fucking ruined goht now hes not fun at all
>>
>>318332494
>All they had to do was give it the OoT treatment.

No. MM is a horribly flawed game and I wish they had changed it more. It feel like the rough draft of a game that had the potential to be as good as OoT, but could never be because of how rushed it was. It needs a complete overhaul of its music at least.
>>
>>318333217
>in the original game you are never directly told that the moon is going to fall, you have to figure it out yourself from context clues and talking to NPCs
>in the remake the very first thing Tatl says upon leaving the clock tower is WHOAH LOOK AT THAT MOON IT'S GONNA FALL
>>
>>318333170
they literally dumbed it down for younger kids but at the same time, made the boss fights harder than they needed too..
>>
>>318333161
>When you change and remove the limits of something that's a product of its environment, it loses charm and value.

It being "a product of its environment" is what makes it bad though, it's honestl ygreatly improved by getting rid of the tedious bullshit that prevents you from exploring and interacting with the characters.
>>
Thought it was perfect, probably GOTY.. depressingly, since 2015 was such utter garbage
>>
>>318333475
Stop acting like you know shit, you pathetic /v/irgin. Go read a book, nigger.

>>318333484
Get the fuck out.
>>
Is young link ever going to find Navi?

Like holy shit this feels like a part two of a trilogy.
>>
Which? The original or the remake?

I think the remake desperately needed a second quest. OoT3D had one, which granted was already existing content ported over, but MM didn't have any meaningful new content at all. Not even, like, a new sidequest or anything.
>>
>>318332040
Revert the boss fights to what they were

I don't give a fuck about "muh Zelda tradition" they managed to go from one unfun boss fight to four unfun boss fights
>>
>>318332040
not replace the textures with mspaint textures
>>
>>318333227
And Majora was a cool-down, we do't need gigant eyes everywere.
>>
>>318333475
The time limit being so constraining was actually one of the better examples of games as an artistic medium, the frustration and hopelessness of being stuck in an eternal time loop of death puts the player in Link's shoes in a manner that's reflected through gameplay. You already had the inverted song of time and ample warp points so it's not like the clock was unforgiving

3DS version dumbs it down so much that the clock isn't even an issue
>>
>leave the original clock pace alone
>more uses for regular masks
>remove the hand-holding bullshit like Tatl's new dialogue in specific locations, the Bomber's notebook giving everything away, the retarded-looking wiggling Sheikah stone by the salesman
>re-do the boss fights since the originals were easy as shit and the new ones are just as easy with more tedious steps to take thanks to the stupid HIT THE EYE gimmick
>Master Quest mode, especially since the vanilla game is short as fuck
>turn down the fucking brightness, jesus fucking christ
>>
File: zelda_mm3d_07_thumb_0.jpg (30 KB, 420x258) Image search: [Google]
zelda_mm3d_07_thumb_0.jpg
30 KB, 420x258
>>318333579
>MM purist fags are this buthurt at any difference of opinion

This is why you're the worst fanbase in the franchise.
>>
>>318333893
Sonic, Mega Man, and Smash are way worse.
>>
File: lVyuJE1.jpg (114 KB, 725x240) Image search: [Google]
lVyuJE1.jpg
114 KB, 725x240
they fucked it up so bad
>>
>>318333893
What do you expect from the cucÄ·s who only like it because of how grimdark it is?
>>
>>318333170
The Zora minidungeon was actually the easiest one until MM3D made it harder. I'm not encouraging casualization, so I made it a point to bitch about the Bomber's Notebook. However, I commended them for fleshing other areas that were half-assed. Also they got rid of the sign that told you when and how to get the heart piece from the Business Scrub that shows up in the telescope of the observatory.
>>
>>318333970
Your reading compression is fucked.
>>
File: ptue.png (286 KB, 326x509) Image search: [Google]
ptue.png
286 KB, 326x509
>>318333970
>Sonic, Mega Man, and Smash are part of the Zelda franchise
>>
>>318333783
>3DS version dumbs it down so much that the clock isn't even an issue
But the Inverted Song of Time slows down time to 1/2 the original speed rather than 1/3. You have less time even when time is slowed down.
>>
File: mM_li_1.jpg (28 KB, 632x491) Image search: [Google]
mM_li_1.jpg
28 KB, 632x491
>kept the rainbow stairs
>made a new moon instead of reusing that awful model from Hyrule Warriors
>none of Aonuma's boss eye faggotry
>more side dungeons
>Master Quest mode instead of two gay little ponds
>fire whoever thought it would be a good idea to make OoT and MM ridiculously bright on a handheld with brightness settings
>>
>>318333783
>The time limit being so constraining was actually one of the better examples of games as an artistic medium, the frustration and hopelessness of being stuck in an eternal time loop of death puts the player in Link's shoes in a manner that's reflected through gameplay.

I don't disagree with this.

>You already had the inverted song of time and ample warp points so it's not like the clock was unforgiving
This I do. None of this takes away from how tedious it is to actually try experimenting with what is possible with the different characters over the course of the cycle.

>3DS version dumbs it down so much that the clock isn't even an issue
3DS version makes it more of an actual issue, Inverted Time
doesn't slow things down as much, and you have to complete a cycle for anything to count. Why do people who love the original hate on something that will allow so many more people to actually appreciate the complexity of the character interactions, as it is intended to do?
>>
>>318334163
>compression
>>
>>318332040
removed the clock town shooting gallery

who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make you do that garbage with an n64 controller and then again with a gamecube cotroller?
>>
>>318332040
Make the Ice Arrows and Zora Link the same as it was in the N64 version

Make it so you can go through each dungeon in any order
>>
I would have not even bothered with it and remade a better game instead.
>>
>>318333994
>Ignoring how much more awesome the contrast between this and what's at the top of the staircase is in the remake

Boy, I sure like my poorly vector coloured wood-grain textures slapped together instead of a tastefully patterned engraving.
>>
>>318333335
(You)
>>
>>318332040

I would have done something similar to what Nintendo did for OOT 3D: Update the graphics and fix bugs, and leave everything else alone.
>>
>>318335007
>Make it so you can go through each dungeon in any order

The should have at least had you able to do Great Bay and Stone Tower in any order, there's no excuse for that. I can understand having the Swamp be first, but after that the order should be more free.
>>
What are the Rainbow Stars I see people mentioning? I haven't seen any mention of these things in regards to MM 3D previously.
>>
Anyone else remember Gyorg's fight being a bitch to do in the original version?
>>
File: Astral_Observatory.png (709 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Astral_Observatory.png
709 KB, 1366x768
>>318335979
The stairs in the Astral Observatory.
>>
>>318335979
see >>318333994

>>318336383
Nah, just long and annoying to wait for.
>>
>>318336884
>the Astral Observatory
Which looks better in the remake and is a proper dome with multiple, layered textures, but lets ignore that.
>>
>>318336884
>>318336995

Oh apparently I can't read. Yeah, the stairs were really disappointing actually.
>>
File: 3ds cover.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3ds cover.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Can we agree that Majora's Mask for 3ds is the best 3d zelda?
>>
>>318333335
>Horribly flawed game

To ultra casuals. All it needed was maybe to tweak Woodfall Temple so it's easier for first time Zelda gamers NOT THE ENTIRE GAME.
>>
Just fix the gimped ice arrows and zora swimming, the rest of the changes were good.
>>
>>318337475
>remake
it's a port, yo
>>
>>318337832
Enlighten me on this.
>Never played remake before.
>>
>>318332040
Would never release it in the 1st place.
>>
File: 003.png (73 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
003.png
73 KB, 400x240
>Ruined the moon, turning an angry tormented face into a confused bald-headed man.
>Gyorg is no longer the resurrected Jurassic king of Skullfish and Desreskos. He's a big fish that was possessed by a mask. In the original it's implied by the fact they stop appearing that Skullfish are Gyorg babies that hav been raised from the dead along with their queen. That's also why the Gerudo keep a Desbreko. The fact it's the only one of its kind outside of Great Bay Temple, implies that it's some rare specimen, making Gyorg, even rarer still.
>All bosses have eyes which ruins the fights (can't ram into Ghot's butt and Odolwa has a bunch of flowers around the arena and is invulnerable to arrows).
>Twinmold fight is a QTE and you can no longer beat him unless you're Giant Link.
>Moved Shiro to Great Bay removing the allusion of him being the counterpart to Shiro the dead soldier in OoT's backalley. That's why he was in the land of the dead. He was a commentary on how you can overlook good people and make them under-appreciated (quote HMS), just because they don't stand out. It also de-linked the connection between him and the Ghost Hunter who is the Poe guard in OoT.
>They changed the bottle from the Beaver Bros. to something else, when the bros probably got it because they collect trinkets to build their dams out of and had stolen it from the Fisherman which is why he didn't give you the seahorse in a bottle like in the original beta.
>Nerfed Deku Link's waterskipping, Ice Arrows now don't freeze water, you cannot swim fast anymore as Zora Link like a dolphin. Made you unable to burrow into the dirt in Romani Ranch as a Deku Scrub.
>they changed the speed of time, which has other ramifications.
>Jabu-Jabu doesn't save the world like Miyamoto planned him to if you caught him. AONUMAAAA!!!!!!!

What's even the purpose?
>>
>>318338045
Ice arrows are predetermined shots instead of shooting wherever.
Zora swimming is a lot slower.
>>
>>318338045

you can no longer make platforms anywhere on the water by shooting the water with ice arrows, instead there are glowing targets on the water that you have to shoot ice arrows at to create platforms.

the zora form swims at a much slower speed. to swim at the normal speed needed to do dolphin jumps you need to be using the magic shield while swimming, and if you run out of magic you are stuck with swimming slowly until you refill.
>>
>>318333227
It's a shitty tradition and should stop
>>
>>318338424
>>318338673
So besides moments you actually need them, ice arrows are practically useless?
>>
I just finished the last temple in the remake.

I think we can all agree that overall
Ikana Canyon > Snowhead > Woodfall > Great Bay

Including temples
>>
>>318338409
>Jabu-Jabu doesn't save the world like Miyamoto planned him to if you caught him
What do you mean?
>>
>>318332040
Protip: you can't.
>>
It's happening again.

Scenario 1
>Aonuma said that he literally hadn't played MM since it came out.
>says that after playing, he was suddenly inspired to make changes to it to "fix" the issues it had.
>Releases MM3D which ruins all the things that made the game good.

Scenario 2
>Aonuma says they received bad feedback from SS pertaining to the overworld that they would address in Zelda U by making it the primary focus.
>Aonuma publicly apologizes as he delays the game FOR ONE YEAR, to quote "make it better," and shows NOTHING.
>Comes out a month ago as saying that he needs to keep it in the dark for, quote, his "take" on the overworld to be a "surprise."

Zelda U is on track to be another MM3D. Is the reason we keep up with Zelda U because the trainwreck is too gruesome to look away from?
>>
>Add an all new Masterquest mode to the game playable from the very start
>Add a left handed or right handed option for normal mode and Masterquest mode
>Add Hero Mode
>Add 4 extra secret dungeons to the game hidden in areas that can give you extra and useful abilities to your transformation masks, one dungeon allowing the use of Fierce Deity outside of bosses
>buff the Fierce Deity walking speed and defense to make the reward worth it more rewarding
>add a new game plus that triples enemy and boss HP and make the bosses and enemies more aggressive.
>allow you to start with all your items are hearts from your last playthrough or start fresh
>add the rainbow staircase back
>>
>>318332040
Master Quest mode, extra dungeons for Fierce Deity only, OST remaster
>>
>>318341269
>add a new game plus that triples enemy and boss HP and make the bosses and enemies more aggressive.

I like this. More games in general need a new game plus option.
>>
>>318340190
>Comes out a month ago as saying that he needs to keep it in the dark for, quote, his "take" on the overworld to be a "surprise."
He did not say that. He never said he was keeping us in the dark for that purpose.
>Releases MM3D which ruins all the things that made the game good.
I remember enjoying the game for the time limit, interesting sidequests, and dungeons for what they were. The vast majority of those things are unchanged.
>>
>>318332542
OP was referring to majoras mask
>>
>>318333475
The only "tedious" mechanic in the N64 version was the stupid saving system. That was honestly the only thing that should have been fixed.
>>
>>318340190
I forgot the gasoline to this fire.

The reason that Aonuma never played MM, is because he said he thought the game sucked. That's right. The man who is credited for allegedly making the game hates it. The only reason we even got a remake is because the fans asked for it so much and Grezzo wanted to do it. Then rather than get one of those fans who loved the game, such as superfan and ex-Nintendo employee, Nagako Ikuta, this same man instead, had the audacity, the gall, to take over the remake himself.

>>318342157
>He did not say that.
Yes he did. I respect your latter response, but don't quote things and negate things you can't refute.
>>
>>318339262
pretty much
>>
>>318339536
http://www.ign.com/articles/1999/08/24/believe-it-or-not
>>
>>318343660
As much as I despise Anouma's bullshit, it's right for the game to be remade by someone who doesn’t love it in this instance. MM's lovers perpetually ignore how irritating the game it to actually explore and keeping it just as tedious would have alienated many people.
>>
>>318332040
by NOT casualizing the ice arrows and NOT arbitrarily making zora swimming less fun and NOT making link look like a pussy ass bitch
>>
>>318343660
>The man who is credited for allegedly making the game hates it.

Good emphasis on Allegedly. It's like when Inafune reamakes something from the era before he took over Megaman. I'm not saying Powered up is shit, but this basically a guy deciding to change something he only had partial experience on just because he's the boss now.

Or I could have just made the 500th George Lucas comparison.
>>
File: 1403302496760.jpg (208 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1403302496760.jpg
208 KB, 1920x1080
>>318332040
Fix Astral Observatory
Fix Zora Swimming
Fix Ice Arrows.
Other than that haven't gotten into Ikana Canyon atm.
>>
>>318345149
The Ironing is that the Well is exactly the same

You know the one part everyone actually complains about?
>>
Hey, I haven't played the 3DS version. What is the big Mask of Truth thing inside the clockworks?
>>
>>318345494
Like in OOT 3D, it gives optional hints if you go inside
>>
File: 0,,17537554_303,00.jpg (51 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,17537554_303,00.jpg
51 KB, 700x394
>>318345331
The zora egg fetch quest? Because the well was fine.

Having to bottle up those eggs though... They should have been quest items that you just had to collect, like the Pendant of Memories. And then you just dropped them into the tank by taking them out. In fact, I bet that was the case in the original game but Aonuma messed up and made them bottled items (you can't even use the bottle underwater in OoT).
>>
>>318345331
No it's not dumbfuck. Now the spooky skeleton asks for a red or blue potion instead of just blue. Also everything else can be found inside the well. Stop crying you little candyass pussy bitchfuck.
>>
>>318333150
this shit pissed me off also, made it harder to jump out
>>
>>318346070
Blue potions are easy to find. Like literally across the fucking river.

And yeah all the stuff is inside, it's running back and forth that's a pain (Unless you memorized what they want beforehand)
>>
>>318346285
Christ your retarded. If you were any good at the fucking game to begin with you would have 6 bottles (7 in the remake) on hand, ready to get some fuxking work done. I finished that goddamn well section in like 10 damn minutes and all you /v/ kiddies are complaining about it. Boo fucking hoo, grow a pair of balls you mangina.
>>
>>318346040
>tfw had exactly four bottles when I got to this point in the game, had a perfectly fine egg-collecting experience
>was also using an emulator and just cheated through the well because seriously, FUCK THAT.
>>
>>318346624
Please don't use the Lord's name in vain.

Also,
>your
>>
>>318346658
Please don't curse.

Also, >skipping the easiest part in the entire game.
>>
>>318333589
No.

His conclusion was meant to be a mystery until Aonuma took over and added in that hokey tough senpai shit with the Hero's Shade.

Plus I don't trust neo Nintendo to develop a proper conclusion for the Hero of Time; the company is fast becoming trash now.
>>
>>318332040
Unbreak the zora swimming. Sure, I like swimming faster but I also don't like being forced to use my magic to do so.

Don't you fucking railroad my ice arrows either goddammit. Thats some fucking bullshit.

The eye thing on the bosses was annoying but understandable. EXCEPT for Goht. that fight was literally the best fight in the original and it got completely ruined by the "hur dur hit the eye" bullshit.

Lastly:
YOU. TOOK. AWAY. MY. FUCKING. RAINBOW. STAIRS. GODDAMMIT. WHY. FUCK. YOU.

I'm sure there is more but these things are what made me the angriest. I was willing to overlook a lot of the other changes but these made me flat out up and quit. Didn't even finish it and feel like I wasted my money.
>>
>>318338409
>Made you unable to burrow into the dirt in Romani Ranch as a Deku Scrub
Wait what?
>>
>>318346894
>it's easy, therefore it's not ridiculously tedious
m8...
>>
>>318347076
>Understandable

I guess for Twinmold but someone didn't get the memo that bosses should be easier to kill as you get better weapons to make sidequest hunting easier. Instead your damage is capped by the fact you can't use a sword during the Red Twinmold bit making the fight an eternity.
>>
>>318332040
This game should have had a complete overhaul, the same way Nintendo did with Super Mario 64 and the DS remake.

>Expanded overworld, 4 new temples added with each of them having an entirely new section of the game
>New sprawling temple added to the Moon, aims to be the biggest dungeon of any Zelda game ever
>More secrets and Easter Eggs to find in the overworld, mini-dungeons sprinkled about
>More sidequests, maybe even a 7-day system instead of a 3-day one
>Master Quest mode unlocked after beating the game, characters, items, insides of dungeons and the overworld are completely rearranged, enemies are way more aggressive and some can take you out in a 3 or 4 hits

Of course it isn't the early 2000s anymore, so modern Nintendo will never, ever do something on this scale ever again.
>>
>>318347421
I actually quit on the way up the Stone Tower, so I never got to the twinmold fight. I was going off my experience up to the entrance to the Stone Tower Temple
>>
>>318332040
master quest
>>
>>318347679
>>More sidequests, maybe even a 7-day system instead of a 3-day one
FUCK NO
UU
C C
K K

N N
O O
>>
>>318348236
I said maybe to the 7-day system. More sidequests aren't necessarily bad, if they expand on the world of the game and don't feel tedious. Done right, it would be an improvement.
>>
>>318343660
>The man who is credited for allegedly making the game hates it.

Technically he was just responsible for the dungeons and some goofy moments.

It's really Koizumi's baby though; that's probably why he hated it so much.
>>
>>318345149
>using WW Hylian instead of N64 Hylian font

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>318347052
>Plus I don't trust neo Nintendo to develop a proper conclusion for the Hero of Time

It's okay. The Hero's Shade isn't OoT Link anyway. The guy is twice Link's (who is an adult mind you) size. He's the King of Hyrule, Twilight Princess Zelda's recently deceased dad. That's why the soldiers are mourning for him.

Also,
>Aonuma claimed the Hero's Shade was an "original character" that he was proud of making.
>meaning either the Hero's Shade is an entirely new character, or it's an adaptation of a character designed by Yoshiaki Koizumi.
Either way, he is lieing through his teeth.
>>
>>318332312
>>318333018
>>318333227
>>318333762
>>318333834
>>318334657
>>318338409
>>318347076
>>318333170

WTF? They actually did this????

WHOSE FUCKING RETARD DECISION WAS THIS?
>>
>>318333018
None that I can think of since nearly every game has a Ghoma variant, the problem is more overuse.
>>
>>318349260
He looks better and his fight is better. Quit whining assfuck.
>>
I would have made the water temple more complex and iron boots
>>
File: 6900454247_d8333880d2_o.jpg (231 KB, 762x1264) Image search: [Google]
6900454247_d8333880d2_o.jpg
231 KB, 762x1264
>>318348784
It's more like he was meant to be an entirely different hero or even an entirely different character at large, he was even a woman in a concept art piece, but Aonuma went with the Hero of Time fan theory to please autists and sell those Hyrule Historia books.

I won't be surprised if it's retconned, like the majority of Zelda lore eventually. It's not like the Link from the N64 games is the only one that traveled through time.

If anything I believe he shares more similarities with Skyward Sword Link. Armor resembles like a red bird, SS was a knight in training who knew a variety of sword skills and sword moves, undoubtedly married Zelda and became became king of the Royal Family for his time; etc.
>>
>>318349915
> being this delusional
>>
>>318349260
>WHOSE FUCKING RETARD DECISION WAS THIS?

lolAonuma
>>
>>318349260
I really thought all the Eyeball bosses in Skyward Sword were poor planning or a coincidence.

Then this happened.
>>
File: 1430964878754.jpg (64 KB, 445x454) Image search: [Google]
1430964878754.jpg
64 KB, 445x454
>>318351535
>Aonuma in 2014
>"we want to move away from the outdated traditions of boss combat, such as hitting a boss in its eye 3 times"
>some months later, this happens to the MM remake

The guy is such a fucking hack and a liar, holy shit. Why he was chosen to manage the series is beyond me.
>>
File: dorf.png (19 KB, 440x537) Image search: [Google]
dorf.png
19 KB, 440x537
>>318351974
>>
literally all they had to do was improve the graphics and put in a master quest mode. they decided to do all these stupid little changes instead.

I don't remember them doing too much to OoT besides the lighting and changes that were already present as of the final version of the original cart
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.