[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Persona 3 FES: The Answer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: showposter.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
showposter.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Thoughts on Persona 3 FES: The Answer?
>>
>>318298094
kinda pointless, but still interesting. Challenging as fuck
>>
Shit, like the main game but worse
>>
>>318298094
i quit it after 10 minutes because i couldnt stand playing as that shitcan aigis
>>
I just whish they didn't remove the compendium.
>>
>>318298094
The bosses in the game were easy but fun
Fuuka allowing you to change the music is nice as well
>>
Completely unnecessary and really bad
>>
fun

the OST was good, the bosses were harder and the part where they fight between themselves was really cool
>>
>>318299469
Fuuka lets you change music in tartarus too, she's really helpful
>>
I thought it was good imo
>>
>>318298094
FES gave us these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqDvbB1Lj0Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qae4OZZKsR4
>>
>>318298979
I hope you die.
>>
>>318302661
>not heartful cry
pleb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wi1Y8cmjyM
>>
the worst robowaifu shit ever
>>
>>318298094
Its story was an absolute train wreck.
>>
All toasters toast toast.
>>
>>318298094
don't consider it canon
>>
>>318298094
Fanfic-tier story, but the increased difficulty was nice and it was short enough to be enjoyable. It would've been better if Metis wasn't just as absurdly broken as Aigis was in The Journey though.

Oneshotting Yukari is always fun.
>>
File: aigisfinalform.jpg (19 KB, 465x333) Image search: [Google]
aigisfinalform.jpg
19 KB, 465x333
>>318298094
At least theres the potential for Door-kun to make a reappearance because of it.

he needs to stay "dead" but it'd be fine for him to come back for a short period in Persona 4 Arena 3: Cross Counter edition
>>
>>318298094
Too much dungeon crawling.
It gets boring.
>>
>>318306681
The only time I want to see Door-kun is when its actually Nyarlathotep fucking with everyone. Yukari is super happy, runs up and hugs him. Then Nyarlathotep stabs her with the biggest shit eating grin.
>>
>>318307596
I don't mean from a story perspective, I just wanna play as him in Arena.

not like the writing matters much anymore for spinoffs
>>
>>318306681
Door-kun made an appearance in Persona Q although I didn't play it. Is Persona Q any good?
>>
>>318307760
True, though he could be playable but he actually ends up as Nyarlathotep and then becomes the final boss.
>>
Metis did nothing wrong
>>
File: soI'mLikeArfArf.png (176 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
soI'mLikeArfArf.png
176 KB, 500x500
>>318307839
Its a prequel.

Plays differently, but its a lot of fun. By the end of it I got sick of the moving enemy puzzles and just wanted it to finish up, but I had played it in large chunks.

Its full of blatant fanservice (so either enjoy it or be prepared to block/skip it) and has no dual audio.
I'd recommend it, very much so if you can get it cheap.

>>318307938
Fine with that, though they fucked it up a bit by giving Lizzy thanatos
so maybe door-kun can get the Frosts
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.