[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"THEY'RE SPLITTING THE GAMES INTO TWO TO JEW US OUT!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2a.png (3 MB, 672x2522) Image search: [Google]
2a.png
3 MB, 672x2522
"THEY'RE SPLITTING THE GAMES INTO TWO TO JEW US OUT! WTF, NINTENDO NEVER DID THIS BEFORE IN THE 90'S!!!!"
>>
>>318295187
oracle of ages/seasons are completely different though
>>
>>318295187
Are you retarded enough to buy both pokemon games at the same time?
>>
people were complaining about that ever since they came out with yellow version

you fucking queer bait
>>
>>318295187
But Blue doesn't have story exclusive to Red and vice versa

Checkmate

/thread
>>
It's more like oracles than anything else on the chart
>>
>>318295791
That's even worse because they want you to play the same damn game.
>>
>>318295187
crash and spyro had games on the GBA?

i thought they were iconic sony characters why are they on a nintendo system
>>
Congratulations anon!

You have won the "Dumbest Post of the Week" Award!
>>
>>318295640
or retarded enough to buy or play pokemon at all
>>
>>318296018
Nintendo doesn't expect to buy both versions, just a link cable.
>>
File: 1410391057931.jpg (23 KB, 320x318) Image search: [Google]
1410391057931.jpg
23 KB, 320x318
>>318296018
No they don't want you to play the same game over again; you were supposed to buy the color that you liked better, and if there was a Pokemon in the other game that you wanted, you'd find a friend that had that version.
Fire Emblem Fates is taking what should definitely be a choice you make after about five chapters and locking that choice to you purchasing the game. That means that even before you make your character or get to listen to what each side of the war has to say, you have to make a decision with your money. That is fucking idiotic.
>>
Pokémon games have version exclusive pokemon and slightly different stories depending on the cover legendary.
>>
>>318296310
This, they made 2 versions to promote the link cable and were pleasantly surprised when manchildren went out and bought both for no reason
>>
>>318296310
>Have no friends
>Get Blue
.Want ekans

Now what.
>>
>>318296063
over fifteen years ago i too thougth this

but alas those characters aren't actually owned by sony

this fact changed my life, it will do so to yours too

you fucking retard
>>
>>318296063
>Sony characters

Naughty dog and Insomniac

Only "Sony" IPS are Ratchet, Jak, Sly, God of war, LBP, Infamous and Uncharted.
>>
>>318296063
Crash and spyro are about as Sony as Mega man and Castlevania are Nintendo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.