[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rainbow six siege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Siege.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Siege.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
How is the beta?
>>
its shit

this game is dead on arrival.
>>
>>318295059
Disconnected from servers every 12 seconds to 5 minutes.
>>
>>318295059
broken
>>
>>318295678
nice analysis anon, gonna take your infallible word on it
>>
Game is fun.

Too bad that everything outside of it sucks. Netcode is balls, lag compensation is ass, matchmaking shits itself when you try to play, the party system is completely busted, the list goes on.

I won't buy this shit.
>>
>>318295059
Pretty fun game so far. There aren't that many bugs right now, although there seems to be a problem with cheap shots where the enemy can sort of shoot at your gun to kill you. It's a lot better than CoD because it actually takes teamwork and a strong strategy to tackle it
>>
File: thisgamelaunchesin2days.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
thisgamelaunchesin2days.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>
Fun at first, got stale pretty fast.

3 maps, which can be played day or night.

SMG's have little to no kick, Rifles can be controlled with a counter strike style pull down of the mouse, much easier then CS though.

Played with both Xbox controller and keyboard/mouse, felt solid both ways. Graphics aren't bad and it runs pretty well too but I have a higher end PC.

Only thing that really bugged me is that when the map is on its day version, and they blow out an exterior wall, the bloom and brightness fucking rapes your eye balls and it's best to just run away and wait for them to make an entrance to engage.
>>
File: 14480198251.jpg (71 KB, 970x842) Image search: [Google]
14480198251.jpg
71 KB, 970x842
>>318296016
Really fucking tragic. Just pray they get the devs their shit together.
>>
I like it, but the servers are so shit right now.
This game is probably going to be dead on arrival but I got it for "free" from the nvidia promotion so whatever.
>>
File: 1413236236947.gif (3 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1413236236947.gif
3 MB, 300x200
>>318295768

>hey guys, tell me how the game is
>HAHAHA nice try anon, im not interested in anyone's opinion
>>
Its fucking good. Im having fun. Except for the matchmaking which I hate.
>>
I'm having a lot of fun.
The servers are coal-powered though.
>>
When the game isn't crashing or disconnecting everybody on the team, the game is fun as hell.

The problem is that there's so many connection issues that it's going to have the worst launch ever unless they can repair it all in two days
>>
loading screens : the game

lets say you fuck up on terrorist hunt. even doing it solo, once you die, it takes about 5 minutes to reload the game. but even if you press retry option, it takes you back to the item selection menu, and you have to wait like 60 seconds. you cant even skip it. usually games have a ready button when you choose your gear, instead it fucking times you .

also there is no gun customization as far as i can tell. just 3-4 plain guns per operative. also, lets say you like playing as a qt 3.14 , you cant choose your preferred gun that macho man #79 has.

in short: no customization on guns, guns locked on "classes", no one stands behind you and your shield, and loading screens up the ass

i give it a rent/pass

end blog post.
>>
>>318297806
didnt even mention the server instability.

>BUT ITS A BETA

BETAS DONT COME OUT 4 DAYS BEFORE LAUNCH. THIS IS A DEMO.
>>
>>318297806
>lets say you fuck up on terrorist hunt. even doing it solo, once you die, it takes about 5 minutes to reload the game.
so dont fuck up and get good
>also there is no gun customization as far as i can tell
but there is
>>
>>318298089
ubisoft marketer pls go. no one says get good here anymore. thats reddit talk.
>>
>>318298089
>5 minutes of no gameplay as a punishment for dying
>defending this

killyourself
>>
>>318297806
You can customize the guns.

Go to the operator screen, then go to loadouts, then select the gun.

It's just the same old CoD shit though; sights, grips, suppressors, skins, etc
>>
>>318296471
>Thinks his comment was an opinion
>>>/School/
>>
>>318298279
>the marketer meme
yeah whoever now enjoys vidya these days is called a fucking marketer
>>318298319
never had to wait for a whole 5 minutes. even if I die quick its no more than 2-3 which is OK since its not a fucking bullet-spray-simulator
>>
>>318298543
>its shit
>not an opinion

You're right, this most recent beta has proven that Ubisoft is literally retarded. The game releases in 2 days and it has all these game breaking bugs, it's fucking hilarious.
>>
Not really sure what game crippling bugs they are talking about or long loading times.

I played on a PC so can't really speak for the console version.

The game played rather well for me, aside from the first lobby I joined. I got stuck in it, wouldn't let me quit it out, I restarted the game and haven't had the issue since, or any other issue really.
>>
Kids: Play it like any other CoD, rarely use any gadget and rarely talk to team mates.
Any other: Play it slow, use every little gadget at his dispossal, plan better moves with their buddies, etc.

Its pretty fun overall
>>
it's pretty fun when you get into a group that tries to work together
i've had better luck in Hard terrorist hunt
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.