[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DO THESE OBJECTS KEEP MOVING?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Fo4_Travis.png (245 KB, 430x493) Image search: [Google]
Fo4_Travis.png
245 KB, 430x493
WHY DO THESE OBJECTS KEEP MOVING?!
>>
WORRY WORRY WORRY LIFE KEEPS PASSIN' ME BY
>>
File: 1364574393490.png (83 KB, 210x181) Image search: [Google]
1364574393490.png
83 KB, 210x181
>You turned someone into a normalfag

This is the worst kind of feel
>>
>>318293059
Not only a normalfag, but an extremely boring one to boot. A securitron has more personality than what became of him.
>>
>>318293059
>if you ask me...
>>
>>318293059
>TFW he loses all his personality once you transform him into generic suave guy

I'm on my second playthrough and I'm avoiding finishing his quest for that reason
>>
>>318293059
>>318293657
>not killing him and replacing him with the Asian kid that runs the water purifier
>>
>Hook him up with the waitress

>Nothing ever comes of it

>Let him get his ass kicked so he knows it's not the end of the world

>Doesn't seem to really care about it

>Single-handedly murder a bunch of raiders for him to get his buddy back

>Suddenly he has lost all semblance of personality while bragging on the radio that he now has personality

It was an excellent idea that was once again horribly executed. Thanks for yet another fucked up part of FO4 Bethesda.
>>
>>318294040
I'm just going to make a mod that replaces him with DJ Stryker from Crash FM
>>
File: 1445087749890.jpg (48 KB, 810x714) Image search: [Google]
1445087749890.jpg
48 KB, 810x714
>mfw hearing Travis after the quest

I've never regretted anything more than doing that quest
>>
>>318294851
THIS.

He's... boring now. He was way more interesting as some beta faggot before.
>>
>>318294851
>>318295040

Mods will indeed fix it.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1264/?
>>
>le awkward stuterring and wacky overreactions

How does anyone enjoy this guy
>>
>>318294015

You can do 2 console commands to revert him
>>
THIS IS A SERIOUS NEWS STORY DON'T UNDERCUT YOURSELF
>>
When I found the studio of where he was, I just blew his head off. No hesitation, didn't even safe.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.