[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one ever talk about how bullshit and unfun this boss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 14399720551_32a2d17935.jpg (107 KB, 431x500) Image search: [Google]
14399720551_32a2d17935.jpg
107 KB, 431x500
Why does no one ever talk about how bullshit and unfun this boss is?
You can't even see shit close by, so you can't properly dodge his attacks, and when you're out of his reach, he blasts you with fire. Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
Because it's covered when people say the entire portion of the game after Slough and Bernstein is unfinished
>>
>run towards the entrance
>he leaps at you
>attack his arm
>he dies instantly

or

>hide between the cracks of the cliff
>he slams his arm forward
>you attack
>repeat
>dies eventually

wow so hard so challenging
>>
Just roll whenever you see his arm start to slam into you, then attack the arm. I don't see how you can't see them.
>>
>>318291723
he was retarded but easy as fuck,
get hit by his fire, use estus, 2x hit him, get hit by fire, estus, 2x hit him and repeat
>>
>>318291723
His attacks are so fucking telegraphed you must be blind to get hit by them.

Plus you can just cheese him by running back to the door.

Literally just git gud.
>>
>>318291967
Nigga, his fire goes through everything, so I can't really do much.
>>
>>318291723

you can cheese him by running to where the robes are and then running back to the fogdoor so that he jumps for you and you just have to hit his hand a few times til he lets go and dies.

after realizing this, he is trivial on all future playthroughs. that's why nobody ever talks about him.
>>
you can literally run to the exit from where you came and he'll jump at you as a last ditch effort to kill you which causes him to hang from the cliff. All you have to do is hit his hand and he'll fall.
>>
>>318292271
>you cheese him in some unthinkable way and have him fall off the edge duh
>not bullshit
>>
>>318292093
I know when to dodge but he's to close, so I don't know where exactly to roll when the tentacle comes down. Besides, I already beat him, I was just talking about how stupid the fight is.
>>
>>318291967
This is how you beat the boss but this is also why the boss is so bad. Iron King in DaS2 is better.
>>
File: 1379983158223.jpg (8 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
1379983158223.jpg
8 KB, 266x190
People bringing up the glitch and how "obvious" it is should fuck off.
>>
>>318291723
Nobody talks about it because B-team memers would rather fight awful gimmicks like this guy, Dragon God, Storm King, Bed of Chaos etc than yet another giant armoured knight with a 3-hit combo.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.