[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I beat 1 and 2 as a kid and loved them, but I recently started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Gsbox[1].jpg (51 KB, 320x319) Image search: [Google]
Gsbox[1].jpg
51 KB, 320x319
I beat 1 and 2 as a kid and loved them, but I recently started replaying 1 and realized I don't remember shit. I'm also close to quitting and starting 2.
>>
ok
>>
I've been waiting nearly fifteen years now to kill Alex. What the hell is the hold-up on that boss fight happening?
>>
Golden Sun is one of my favourite rpg series. I beat the first one, never got around to beating the second, ended up putting it down when i got to the part that you have to go around to find pieces to get into poseidon's domain, or something like that. And I the third one. Im rather upset the series isnt going to be continued
>>
>>318283756
>favourite rpg series
>hasn't completed it
>>
>>318283756
fucking same. Im not sure but cant you fight posiden without getting the pieces and he just wrecks your shit? I loved this game but yeah got a bit tedious.
>>
>>318284257
>>318283756
>>318284257
If you never did poseidon you missed like 70% of the game. And he's like the first real boss.
>>
>>318282974
I haven't played the third game. Is Alex even in it?
>>
>>318286098
Yes, and he doesn't do shit.
>>
>>318286098
Yes, and he's still pulling the strings as a villain. They set it up where you'd probably fight him and find the Anemos in the sequel. Too bad we'll never get it.
>>
For me what was magic about this series was how they managed to give you a sense of exploration without you realizing how linear and shoehorned progression actually was.
>>
>>318286185
so, same as the first two games then
>>
File: 1442432123708.jpg (82 KB, 535x543) Image search: [Google]
1442432123708.jpg
82 KB, 535x543
>>318282974
>I've been waiting nearly fifteen years now to kill Alex

Why would you want to kill Alex? Do you even remember The Lost Age?

>Data miners found that Alex was supposedly meant to be a playable character in TLA, until Piers was developed and the idea dropped

Alex is the good guy.
>>
>>318286720

Yes, I remember the Lost Age, do you?

Alex manipulated everyone to try and get the Golden Sun, and then immediately tried to destroy the town of Vale after he thought he had obtained the power.
>>
I dont understand how they could fuck up that badly with the third game.
>>
>>318287741
It's not nearly as bad as you fags seem to think, aside from the retarded points of no return.
>>
>>318288159
Yes it fucking is, just because the Psynergy holes are forgotten after 1 hour.
>>
I do the same.

First game is dull as shit compared to the second. Just grab a save from the internet and enjoy playing with you level 99 JohnStamos with every djinn
>>
>>318283756

open world rpgs are always the worst

i prefer muh linearity
>>
>>318287556
>Alex manipulated everyone to try and get the Golden Sun

...as opposed to The Wise One and The Elders, who took advantage of the guilt of teenagers and who would have had Alchemy stayed sealed and the world wither because of it?

>immediately tried to destroy the town of Vale after he thought he had obtained the power

Vale and Prox are two sides of the same coin. Vale, along with it's false understanding of Alchemy, is quite literally a cancerous tumor upon Weyard. If Vale had gotten it's ignorant wish, Weyard would be barren and scarred.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.