[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate them again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: koopaling.png (580 KB, 800x686) Image search: [Google]
koopaling.png
580 KB, 800x686
Why do people hate them again?
>>
>>318279864
>Why do people hate them again?
Since when do people hate them? I certainly don't.
Loved them in Super Mario 3.
>>
>>318279864
>we only know of the existence of 3 female Koopas
And you thought you had it rough with women...
>>
Stop having autistic threads about those characters, literally nobody cares about any Mario character because they're all equally hollow
>>
>>318280998
Literally nobody cares about you, dude. Lots of people do care about Mario characters, regardless of your opinion.
>>
File: KoloradoWife.png (649 B, 33x50) Image search: [Google]
KoloradoWife.png
649 B, 33x50
>>318280764
There are plenty in the RPGs
>>
>>318279864
i dont know, i guess because people have opinions or something.
>>
>>318282168
Opinions aren't typically irrational and baseless, though. There has to be a reason for them, even if they don't make sense.
>>
Because they're Mario's enemies.
>>
>>318280998
Who the fuck cares if they are "hollow"?
They were fun boss fights.
>>
Everyone loved that they came back in NSMBW

Then they kept comping back

They've overstayed their welcome
>>
Koopalings > Bowser "Scrappy" Junior
>>
>>318279864
If they're bowser's kids then who's his wife?
>>
>>318284126
Basically this.
Especially once Smash included them as Alt Costumes for Junior and all of them got into Mario Kart 8.
I don't mind them, but it also sucks that they've been reduced to Spinoff Fodder and being the same predictable bosses in every NSMB Game, which were already stale enough.
>>
What will be the next subtle change in the OP?
>>
>>318284504
They're no longer officially his kids. Bowser just puts a squad of random children in charge of his airships now.
>>
>>318284126
Your post basically sums up almost the entire Mario franchise right now. As opposed to the 90s and early 00s when Mario games still tried to experiment a bit, now everything is reheated shite which most people have grown weary of.
>>
File: CartoonKoopalings.jpg (27 KB, 422x288) Image search: [Google]
CartoonKoopalings.jpg
27 KB, 422x288
>>318279864
>>
File: 1436557675450.gif (182 KB, 384x408) Image search: [Google]
1436557675450.gif
182 KB, 384x408
>same face
>generic and otherwise forgettable personality; fails to prove any sort of characterization outside their wardrobe
>bowser and junior exist; too many turtles in the koopa kingdom
>too many of them
There is no reason to like any koopalings when they're the recipe for bland sandwich
>>
>>318284989
Correction: they're not his BIOLOGICAL children.

Bowser adopted a bunch of young orphan koopalings because he's a fucking awesome dad.
>>
>>318285165
I bought the DVD with them in it and in one episode Ita Wendy's birthday so King koopa takes over America and gives her the white house. Also, they made Morton gay as fuck.
>>
>>318285405
Citation on that?
I hope that's the case.
>>
>>318285405
Then how come there is a Bowser Jr.? There must be a Mrs. Bowser.
>>
>>318286234
It's Miyamoto.
>>
>>318284989
>rewriting lore of fucking mario characters
lol, how autistic can miyamoto be
they're still his kids, nobody cares about "mario retcons"
>>
>>318285435
>mario puts on a hemmer bros disguise
>some sledge bro looks at him and instantly says "Puttin' on a little weight, aren'tcha Mario?" before attacking him

Only time that shitty show made me laugh. That was fucking gold
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.