[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think that Persona 5 and Star Ocean 5 will come to western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: disapoint.gif (1 MB, 478x360) Image search: [Google]
disapoint.gif
1 MB, 478x360
do you think that Persona 5 and Star Ocean 5 will come to western PS3s or they will pull a DragonQuest Heroes on us? I dont want to upgrade to a Nogamestation 4 just yet.
>>
>>318274321
persona 5 is coming to ps3
>>
File: 1445540194660.gif (108 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
1445540194660.gif
108 KB, 350x400
>>318274321
>>
>>318274494
unless....
>>
Star Ocean 5 is PS4 only. The reason being they want to force adoption rates of the PS4 up, and it totally makes sense because of you lazy fucks who don't want to upgrade because "It's on the PS3 anyways"

I also don't think we're getting P5 on the PS3, either.
>>
>>318274321
>I don't want to play games A, B, and C on console Z! Console Z has nogaems!
I don't know how there are still people retarded enough to have this line of thinking
>>
>>318274854
>adoption rates
>of a fucking console
>lazy fucks
>for not buying a console with no games

Are all PS4 children this fucking stupid?
>>
>>318276270

What's hard to follow about it? He doesn't have one, doesn't want one yet, the games are dual-platform in japan, and he's wondering if they will be here as well.

Seems not only straightforward to understand, but a perfectly valid question if the answer isn't easy to find(I don't fucking know either way personally.)

He made a lame joke about its name, and it apparently blew your mind completely. That sounds a little more retarded to me.
>>
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/06/27/star-ocean-5-ps3-release-discussed/#/slide/1
>>
>>318276270
/thread
>>
>>318276270
>i don't want to spend $400 to play one or two games when i could possibly buy them for the console i already own
>FUCKING RETARDS STOP SAYING IT HAS NOGAEMS

Learn to read, faggot.
>>
>>318276270
You literally have Down's Syndrome. And you're mad.

lel
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.