[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels stories about games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Sem título.png (11 KB, 868x201) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
11 KB, 868x201
>Be me two years ago
>Steam sales
>Don't have much money
>Not even one game that i want is at a reasoanable price for me.
>See that a guy that i never talked with wants Witcher 1
>Buy Witcher 1 for random guy.
>I never knew why he was on my friends list.
>He comes to talk with me, thanks me for giving him the game.
>Says that he will also give me a game.
>Three days after he gives me a 20 times more expensive game that was on my wish list.

We became best friends after that, he died 2 days ago and it's very hard for me.
Still have a screenshot of the day we talked for the first time, i made a joke about how i would take a screenshot so i could prove that he promised me a game.
>>
Mintira.
>>
Ahuehua
>>
File: bummed out bird.jpg (38 KB, 262x133) Image search: [Google]
bummed out bird.jpg
38 KB, 262x133
>become best friends with a guy
>asks me to buy him a game and promises he'll repay
>I do it
>he doesn't
>we don't really talk anymore because he found a gf

It's not about the money, I never really expected it back. He just left.
>>
>>318267930
Acredite no que quiser brotha.
>>
>>318267969
That's kinda fucked up...
You guys never talk or you two still do small talk?
>>
>>318268093
I actually talk to his gf more than I do with him, she's alright. She arranged a weekend meeting for the three of us and the guy shows up for the first time in 2 weeks to ask me not to come, but it's totally not about the pussy, we can do other things together some other time.
>>
File: 1448608398084.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448608398084.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>318267769
>go on Steam forums
>see some dumbass posting ignorant shit about a game but feeling confident thinking he knows what he's talking about
>correct him
>he says I'm sorry
>six pages later
>eventually add the guy because replying on a forum is retarded when I can send him shit instantaneously
>we argue for like 10mins
>play game together
>he's a clingy fag but we've been bros for almost a year now
>I shitpost about the games he plays and he thinks he's trolling me by buying me $60 games but deep down I think he's gay for me and wants to buy them anyway

>meet guy from friend of a friend in a dungeon
>he starts making racist jokes
>being an edgy teen at the time taking psych 101 I try to correct him
>don't know what white privilege was at the time but basically talking about it to him (I don't believe in white privilege anymore)
>we call each other fags and disagree but we still do shit together
>weeks, months, years pass
>we moved from Guild Wars to Blizzard, to Steam
>still good friends six years later
>we buy each other $60 games often

Don't know why guys are prone to befriend negative people and end up being best friends with 'em.
>>
>br kkkk
I had a friend who bought me a shitload of games when I first started playing on pc. I sort of feel like I owe the guy, he basically bought me everything to play gmod, gmod, and then some.
>>
>>318268227
We tend to be attatched to our own foil
>>
File: sleepycody.png (326 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
sleepycody.png
326 KB, 500x483
Mine is short but it still affects me to this day

>Bought that Syndicate game a couple of years ago the new FPS one
>actually begin to enjoy myself and thinking its at least fun, made Origin account a few days ago because FUCKING EASTOP etc
>Dog of 11 years old suddenly begins having seizures, rush over to try and calm him down - still living with mother at this point so immediately wake her up as she went to bed an hour ago
>We drive to the vet, long story short the vet told us there was practically no hope for recovery and if he did he would practically be unable to do anything normal like even walk for more than a few seconds
>After what seemed like the longest 10 minute deliberation of my life we decide to put him out of his misery
>Weep endlessly for hours as we go back home, one family member less

And to this day I still can't log into Origin because I immediately think back about that.
Take the time to appreciate your pets bros, no matter how much you do right now you'll always feel like it could've been more
>>
>>318269383
>tfw cat, dog and dear grandfather died within two months of each other
>loved them all but hardly felt a thing
Am I dead or just an asshole?
>>
>>318269758
I think it's better than feeling too much

my brother dying pretty much fucked my entire life
>>
>>318270098
>>318269758

The worst part is all of the deaths in my family, either pets or normal family members all happened near Christmas for the past 5 years
>>
>>318269383
My 13 year old doge passed away in September. Still hurts to think about, but life pushes me through everyday.
>>
File: 1393823272355.jpg (37 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1393823272355.jpg
37 KB, 396x388
>>318267769
>Play Mw2 back when I was 14
>Be an Uber 1337 trickshooting b0ss
>Join clan
>Nobody likes the leader
>We join his private match and fuck everything for 30 minutes clan duck riders say we're out
>Coolio.jpg
>Me and my 2 best pals, Hazard, and Ice started our own clan
>We went pretty far
>Mw2 starts dying
>New CoD's are shit
>They quit (they knew each other irl)
>Hazard comes to chill and talk sometimes over Skype
>We will never be the same group of internet friends again
>mfw

I'm going to go see them this summer however. If I can find a job, I can maybe stay with them, since I only have a small friend group here, and I don't much care for my life here...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.