[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really surprised but I'm loving the beta. Setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
I'm really surprised but I'm loving the beta. Setting up the defenses and waiting for the attackers is really tense, I love it. Does it have a chance of being good?
>>
I really like it too.
It's fun.
>>
waiting until it goes on sale and it is patched up
>>
I just got done playing like 4 full matches with cool randoms who all had mics. It was fun. Best of 7 ranked is intense
>>
>>318255792
>>318255179
>>318254613
obvious shills

the game is total garbage
>>
>>318255861
>Stop having fun! You need my direct authorisation to have fun! Stop it I said!
>>
>>318255861
Don't be an idiot. I'm not going to buy a Ubisoft game at launch but they seem to have done something right.
>>
>>318255980
like the rubberbanding and the lag? or the fact that the defending team is literally just sitting and waiting for the attackers to come in? or the wonky animations and shitty graphics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx-KfKS9KNY

solid game, shill
>>
>>318256086
you are so mean!!
>>
File: image.png (611 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
611 KB, 750x1334
>>318255861
Fuck off I had some really good games
>>
>>318256086
>or the fact that the defending team is literally just sitting and waiting for the attackers to come in?
This never bothered any CS player for a decade, why should it be an issue now?
>>
I've only played the coop part with friend and it's great.
But it feels like the game will be kinda dead on arrival even with the free content and everything they're adding.
>>
People who play beta are familiar with the concept ect. Once it hits the market good luck finishing the match with randoms. Most will play it as call of duty.
>>
>>318256179
because in CS you didn't just sit in a literal room waiting. you didn't have to wait either, nothing was stopping you from running around and fighting.
>>
This game is garbage, and you faggots are obviously being shills.
There's no uniformity when it comes to team setups and it triggers my autism, it's ok to have operators from different nations be in Rainbow, but having them wearing the kits and patches exclusive to their country is retarded.
The gunplay feels floaty as fuck and the weapons are way too glossy.
The netcode is garbage and the matches are too short, which is funny because you'll spend more time in the matchmaking than the actual game.
>Uplay

game is garbage
>>
File: feelied.jpg (23 KB, 355x425) Image search: [Google]
feelied.jpg
23 KB, 355x425
>it will be just like Rogue Spear, we are making this for the old fans
>>
>>318256284
Yes you do.
In competitive CT you have a point to defend and you keep it until you are needed to rotate. Sometimes you can wait 1 minutes without doing anything.
>>
>>318256416
better than waiting the whole match like in siege.
>>
>>318256459
Didn't happened for me.
>>
RAINBOW BUCKS
>>
>>318256179
Because long-term CS players are fucking retards who cling to original engine limitations and cut corners and act as though they're anything but. CS is stale and boring and has been for a literal decade and the only reason people play is because Valve shoehorned in gambling for children. Valve is the Konami of PC gaming.
>>
>>318256560
>>318256331
Just because you are shit, doesnt mean the game is shit
>>
>>318256663
LMAO
>s-silver
Don't you have some keys to buy?
>>
>>318256712
>He thinks im talking about CSGO

top kek
>>
I'm thrilled to be playing a game on a console that doesn't churn out respawns like it's pandering to kids with add. Cod and battlefield can suck a sick.
>>
I feel like I'm the only person not having issues with it. My only gripe so far has been people without mics. Probably the most compelled to buy a game that a beta has ever made me, and it's only a thin slice of the content.

People are treating the game like it's already been released. It looks great and it's fun. Deal with it.
>>
>>318256783
They why did you reply to me?
You know Valve bought CS in 2000 and Source is 11 years old, right?
>>
What's the point of choosing a ctu in the loadout??
>>
>>318256912
I want to use a mic but "gamers" are human garbage.
>>
I know Ubisoft has a bad rep here but the beta has convinced me. I think I'll get it at launch. Wanna give them the benefit of the doubt.
>>
Man the netcode is shit though
I keep dying and I don't even know how
>>
>>318257209

Yeah, earlier some kid gave me shit for not blocking the wall he wanted. He kept calling me a loser, despite him dying every fucking match and never defusing anything. That and some kid whose mom kept talking over the game somehow. I'm hoping enough of my friends get the game so I don't have to deal with randos.

Yesterday I mic'd up with 4 other people and played for a few hours. So much better with communication and teamwork. Otherwise it's just COD kiddies who rush in and die immediately. I need to unlock more operators, but not sure it's worth it because I don't think any of the progress carries over.
>>
>>318254613
It's OK.

Probably won't get it full price though.
>>
>>318256086
>or the fact that the defending team is literally just sitting and waiting for the attackers
How strange
>>
>>318254613
This game is fucking garbage. I'd rather play battlefront
>>
>>318261181
That's cause you're a fucking retard. Siege is way better than BF, for whatever its worth.
>>
File: 1377901701391.jpg (95 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1377901701391.jpg
95 KB, 600x338
>2015
>Buying games with microtransactions and no single player
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.