[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
admit it Amiibofags, the collector in you wants you to get these,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: skylanders amiibo type.jpg (838 KB, 3425x2265) Image search: [Google]
skylanders amiibo type.jpg
838 KB, 3425x2265
admit it Amiibofags, the collector in you wants you to get these, and you WILL!
>>
>>318251067
>Nintendo characters in Skylanders
Spyro confirmed for Smash?
>>
If I can find them for a decent deal somewhere but they aren't a priority.
>>
I'm guessing these only work for the Wii U version of Skylanders right?
>>
Not even. I don't even plan to collect all the non-Activision ones.

I own a lot and want a few more but I don't need them all. I just want the characters I like, which are many but not all of them.
>>
I kinda wanted DK until I saw it in person. The paintjob is fucking horrendous.
>>
>>318251067
Remember these guys taking up 10 minutes in the E3 Direct?
smfh
>>
File: ah recommend.jpg (82 KB, 447x270) Image search: [Google]
ah recommend.jpg
82 KB, 447x270
>>318251278
and the 3DS which is actually an alright Diddy Kong Racing clone
>>
>>318251862

Next year's E3 better blow me the fuck away to make up for it. Though, 2014's E3 was great, so maybe I shouldn't be too harsh. Especially since they're probably holding back the good stuff for the NX
>>
What do they actually do
Unlike amiibo's you dont actually need that many to make the game playable
>>
That Bowser shoulder pads and hammer look sick.
Donkey Kong looks kinda cool with a jacket.

Smash outfits for NX when?
>>
>>318251278
i think there's also a wii version because activision doesn't want to let that shit go
>>
>>318252026
>>318252026
people tend to forget that unlike any other company, nintendos does directs every now and then making it harder to surprise us since they show off alot in the directs
>>
>>318252986

I want Nintendo to only announce new things next E3. Aside from anything Zelda U related, I mean.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.