[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: DLCs that don't respect the players time by forcing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Bloodborne-Guide-Moonlight-01.jpg (67 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne-Guide-Moonlight-01.jpg
67 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: DLCs that don't respect the players time by forcing down their throat trial and error mechanics and input-reading AI enemies

Any other recent examples?
>>
git gud and such
>>
>>318233715
How could anyone play the base Bloodborne game and expect anything else?

BB has the same problem that DaS 2 did: FROM swallowed their own "lel prepare to die" hype campaign and decided to make the game 'hard' by having enemies do stupid shit like 360 tracking slams that didn't happen in earlier Souls games, which were more thoughtfully designed and weren't trying so fucking hard to be 'oh man so hardcore difficult'.
>>
Do people really have this much trouble with Ludwig?
>>
Git Gud
>>
>>318236096
if you actually played Bloodborne you'd know that it dialed down DaS2's bullshit and gives you plenty of iframes to work with
>>
File: 1444924416183.jpg (7 KB, 259x189) Image search: [Google]
1444924416183.jpg
7 KB, 259x189
>the game is too hard for me so it's bad
>>
File: YOUDIED.png (424 KB, 914x632) Image search: [Google]
YOUDIED.png
424 KB, 914x632
Ludwig is a fun fight. all the DLC fights are fun. I've been having a great time watching all the casual babies crying about how hard the DLC bosses are. It's a pleasure to watch.

Orphan of Kos is the hardest Souls boss though. No doubt about it.
>>
Daily reminder, if you haven't beat Ludwig on ng5 or higher then you haven't even beat him yet. You literally have no idea how much damage he can do.
>>
File: 33.gif (3 MB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
33.gif
3 MB, 300x237
>>
>>318237152
Orphan is Kos is the hardest Bloodborne boss*

stop trying to parry and put all effort into dodging, he's not that tough
>>
File: wooo.gif (4 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
wooo.gif
4 MB, 200x150
>>318238086
>>
>>318238680
I beat him without any parrying on a str build with amygdalan arm. He's still the hardest souls boss. By far.
>>
git gud
>>
>>318238680
There is not a single Souls boss that is hard after playing bloodborne. I fatrolled my way through O&S.
>>
>>318233715
>thinking anything in any souls game is hard

lmao fucking casual ass bitch
>>
>he's this bad
>he doesn't git gud
>he doesn't at least level up to make it easier
>>
this pussy ass bitch bait
>>
>>318236096
Bloodborne its the easiest soul game though... I didnĀ“t have a problem to defend myself while understanding the path of most bosses for example.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.