[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Bowser ever really done anything truly THAT evil? this guy's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 7uneZc8.png (869 KB, 1000x1075) Image search: [Google]
7uneZc8.png
869 KB, 1000x1075
Has Bowser ever really done anything truly THAT evil? this guy's like the chillest/nicest villain ever. I mean yeah he kidnaps princesses and shit, but he doesn't ever do jack shit.
>>
>>318227159
He stole _________my heart
>>
>>318227159
He stole the Royal Stickers
>>
>>318227159
He's tried to kill Mario countless times.
>>
He's a total pussy
>>
>>318227408

Technically no

Bowser was originally just going to wreck the festival

It was literally by accident that the royal stickers scattered with the main crown falling on his head that made him mad with power
>>
If a villain's actions are agreeable to you then you are probably a sociopath, or misanthrope.
>>
>>318227463
Tossing fire on a bridge or soccer bombs off the back of a pink Cadillac or whatever doesn't really count, honestly. I mean this is slapstick shit since he falls into fucking lava shortly after and is perfectly okay so those "attempts" to kill Mario were fluff shit

I mean truly evil like painfully torture or legit kill someone. Never happens man, he's a babby
>>
He turned people into bricks, he turned kings into various animals and had his kids take over, he turned Yoshi and friends into eggs, he locked people inside of a castle, he almost created a whole galaxy but instead made a black hole, and he cheats at tennis.
>>
He stole Peach's virginity
>>
File: Blurb_1up_mushroom_20090220-1-.png (39 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Blurb_1up_mushroom_20090220-1-.png
39 KB, 256x256
>>318227827
>implying Mario didn't steal it already
>>
>barafags
Yuck
>>
File: j888bg5.png (150 KB, 417x322) Image search: [Google]
j888bg5.png
150 KB, 417x322
yeah this guy's real fucking gangsta
>>
>>318228226
>retards
ew
this didnt even turn into a barathread you idiot
>>
>>318228970
>>318228226
bara is shit anyway
chubby is god tier though
>>
File: 24390991_p0.jpg (336 KB, 728x515) Image search: [Google]
24390991_p0.jpg
336 KB, 728x515
I guess he's between Ganon evil and Dedede jerkass scale. In the sense that he can be evil when he wants to, but also puts down his scheme to sometimes help in a greater cause.
>>
>>318227763
Attempted murder is attempted murder regardless of how silly it looks. Also, he did try to take over the universe. And I'm pretty sure those Lumas and pixies that he captured and put into tiny glass prisons weren't having a good time. He may not be as evil as Ganondorf (who is literally the devil incarnate anyway), but he still does whatever he wants with absolutely no regard for others. That's evil.
>>
No, just kidnapping, which is pretty mild as far as villainy goes. I mean, Eggman blew up half of the moon and shattered the Earth. Eggman makes Bowser look like a gecko.
>>
>>318227827
>>318228105
LOL that shit was long gone before either of those met her.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.