[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ help me out a second. I seem to remember in NTSC MGS1, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: MGS2.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MGS2.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
/v/ help me out a second. I seem to remember in NTSC MGS1, the first Sniper Wolf battle when Meryl gets shot, she was wearing full gear and a mask? I swear I can conjure up memories of it in my head, and have for years, that the first battle had her decked out, and then when you try to enter the Communication Towers she's revealed as this sexy broad.

Am I tripping?
>>
>>318225125

Pic tangentially related.
>>
A female sniper?!
>>
No, that was right after Psycho Mantis so she had the mask off.
>>
>>318225125
Naw dawg. She takes off the gear before she gets shot. They meet up in the bathroom and that's where Meryl changes.
>>
>>318225125
Fuckin full gear and a mask sounds like psychomantis my man
>>
>>318225298
>>318225343

Oh fuck me my grammar fucked up my question.

I meant did Sniper Wolf have on full gear during the battle. I remember a mask and everything.
>>
>>318225426
No, she never hid her appearance.
>>
>>318225512

Well shit.

>>318225407

Maybe Psycho Mantis' outfit affected my memory but it's so surreal I can see it. Well alright thread can die.
>>
I sweard to god /adv/ he won't stop it. When I went out of my room to fix up some food at the lounge a few minutes later he walks out shirtless into the lounge. He says hey and I say nothing.

He goes over to refrigerator and says why I'm up. I tell him I'm just not sleepy, then he says he was playing some resident evil 2. While hes doing this he rubs shoulders with me says I should come over to his room and play it with him. And this is in the middle of the night too, I tell him not and he says please come over, I tell him no. So he pokes my side and goes back to his room. I dont get it, I know he likes me and I already to him I don't like him. I know some of you guys would fuck him because he looks like a girl but I'm not gay and I don't want to. He gives me so much attention even though I tell him to stop. What should I do?
>>
>>318225736
Shit happens dude, false childhood memories.
>>
>>318225804
>Not watching cute boys play RE2
Found the faggot.
>>
>>318225816
That shit happened to me all the time
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.