[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody every preorder from CDKEYS.com? When do I get my key
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 23.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
23.webm
1 MB, 854x480
Anybody every preorder from CDKEYS.com? When do I get my keys? I know theyre an ok site because I've got released things there before. Basically I just wanna get this preload with my slow ass internet.
>>
You got scammed
>>
>>318206958
Nigga I've used them before
>>
>>318208228
You've been duped
>>
Masterfully Bamboozled
>>
OP got Spackledorfed
>>
You could try asking them directly but I'm not too sure about Cdkeys' customer support. Usually, pre-ordering a key is just not a very smart thing to do anyway anon, but you might be getting the key on release.
>>
>>318205721
Dude you're such a fucking idiot.
They rip off like no ones business.
>>
You got rused m8
>>
>OP got gypped

lel
>>
Sorry man. At least you only lost like 20 bucks.
>>
why are you even asking here op? all you're going to get is epic replies like those above me

also, never pre-order from keysites. I've used CDkeys/G2A several times for games and it's been instant delivery every time, but with pre-orders you won't get your key until the game is out most of the time.
>>
>>318209932
>shilling your shitty scam site

Fuck off retard.
>>
I preordered on Greenmangaming and got my key / preloaded yesterday afternoon. Get fucked, OP.
>>
>>318209932
Yeah I thought maybe some people over age 16 were posting tonight who could offer some insight

>>318210176
>i paid an extra $30 for the ability to preload

cool
>>
cjscdkeys is the only key site I use now. There's so much bullshit on others in signup/payments and delivery problems. CJS is cheap as shit and their key system is automatic so after you buy it you just follow the link to redeem it, all the keys for your account purchases are stored online so you can go back and view them.

Don't mean to sound like I'm shilling, I just genuinely recommend them over any other
>>
>>318210338
Half that, but at least I'm not asking a Chinese cartoons forum if I got robbed or not.
>>
>>318210686
I'm not asking if I got robbed, I'm asking when I get the keys. I guess it will just be release day like the site says.
>>
>>318211031
If the site says when you'll get the key, why the fuck are you asking here?
>>
>>318211031
>site says release day
>asks on 4chan anyway
>starts spouting "UNDERAGED UNDERAGED" when he doesn't get spoonfed

You're a retard OP, and you deserve retarded replies.
>>
>>318211031
Wait, the site already told you that you'd get the keys on release and you still asked on /v/? What the fuck anon? Ask the site directly if you could get the key earlier in order to preload you cock-gobbling faggotron.
>>
>>318211031
Ok so OP actually is retarded. I guess that's all there is to it. /thread
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.