[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He literally did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: phil-fish.jpg (16 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
phil-fish.jpg
16 KB, 600x300
He literally did nothing wrong
>>
>literally
>>
>>318203237
He did nothing, he's just takes the credit for other peoples work.
>>
He made me subconsciously associate Andy Kaufman with egotistical SJW twitter shitposting.

He should be fucking hanged.
>>
>>318203237
Aside from >>318203439
and also trying to run fraud with his company, nah I guess he didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>318203237
He's an actual, bonafide hack and largely comes off like an egomaniacal baby in Indie Game: The Movie.
>>
He is just a huge man child, other than that he did nothing wrong tbqh
>>
>>318203237
the one thing he didn't do wrong was disappearing
>>
>>318203237
Copy that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0oEswxozcQ
>>
>>318203237
that guy was a pioneer of memes in modern videogame industry. he was like an angry sjw and fez was like a prototype of undertale.
>>
What exactly is the face he's making in that image? What emotion is he portraying?
>>
>be social justice fish
>appropriate code for a game
>sell it on steam and make $500K
>pretend to crybaby because i lack the skills to actually make my own game

That dude practically got away with murder. It really bothers me that the beta he stole the code from didn't sue.
>>
>>318207354
He was making fun of /v/
>>
>>318203237
>He literally did nothing
ftfy
>>
>>318203237
He choked on dick and died though, rip dj fishman
>>
Wonder what he's up to now

[Spoiler]Fez had a nice atmosphere/concept. I liked it.[/spoiler]
>>
>>318210061
Track 2 is cancelled
>>
>>318210252
Yeah, well he's not actually responsible for pretty much any part of fez except maybe it's name, he fucking threatened to get him and his west coast posse to blackball the programmer if he didn't have things his way, and the sniveling shitter went along with it because he was too scared about his future being ruined because "BOO HOO MUH TECH WONDERLAND STARTUPS"
>>
>>318207484
You forgot how he colluded with his IGF butt-buddies as well as investors to have his game win awards (and therefore money/publicity).
>>
[Spoiler/]i liked Fez.[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.