[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mobile cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 256x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 256x230
>be me
>find comfy game on AppStore, download it
>playing first five minutes, enjoying it
>try to do another run
>"oops, you are all out of energy"
>energy
E
N
E
R
G
Y

Why do mobile games have to do this? This energy stuff kills me every time. Any fun games out there that don't pull this energy crap?

Pic unrelated, but very comfy
>>
yeah, but not on a fucking mobile
>>
Theres alot of games that dont do that, what you found it literally the call of dutys of mobile vidya,

Super Hexagon
World Ends With You
Chaos Rings
Terra Battle
anything by the fruit ninja devs
>>
plants vs zombies. the second game is riddled with options to buy upgrades, but A. it's still playable albeit difficult without them, and B. they never block you behind paywalls. both PVZ games are free

also if youre on iphone you can pick up the ace attorney trilogy, dual destinies, and ghost trick, all five games for free
>>
>>318201023
The only free phone game truly worth playing is Pixel Dungeon.
It's so good, it even got its own release on Steam
>>
Drive Ahead.

There's a several hour wait limit on missions but you can skip the wait by watching an ad
>>
Clash of Clans is my personal favorite. I upgraded to TH10 recently, feels really good. Took me over one year of casual gameplay (playing 5 minutes every day) to get to that point of course, but it was definitely worth it. I didn't even raid anything I'd just keep building up my base and upgrading the stuff.
>>
>>318202310
>free
>$2.99
>>
>>318201023
>be me
Fuck off back to /r9k/ and /b/.
>>
Play The World Ends With You if you haven't already anon. It's very fun.
>>
File: 1448754723789.png (50 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1448754723789.png
50 KB, 246x246
>>318203003
fucking CoC-lover
>>
File: 1435053836162.png (135 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1435053836162.png
135 KB, 400x400
>>318204494
at least I'm not a cock-lover like you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.