[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games only you have played thread: Go! Cold Fear was actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: cold-fear.jpg (128 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cold-fear.jpg
128 KB, 1024x768
Games only you have played thread: Go!

Cold Fear was actually a fairly competent RE clone.
>>
>>318197598
Omg yes i was like 8 when i first played this
>>
File: Mario 4 - Armadillo hack.jpg (291 KB, 1845x707) Image search: [Google]
Mario 4 - Armadillo hack.jpg
291 KB, 1845x707
>>318197598
I played that years ago.

now THIS...

>>318197878
You need to be 18 to post on 4chan
>>
>>318197598

>That shark.
>>
>>318198325
I am 18 tho, i said i was a kid when i played this
>>
File: Metal_Fatigue_Coverart.png (140 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Fatigue_Coverart.png
140 KB, 256x256
>>318197598
>tfw the disc is fucked and copies on amazon cost way too fucking much
>>
>>318197598

and the soundtrack is arguably better than RE4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVaUK_ChWbI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUBRIAKB9Vc
>>
>>318198325
>You need to be 18 to post on 4chan

Cold Fear came out in March 2005
It's December 2015
>>
Deep fear is way better than Cold fear.
>>
>>318197598
No it wasn't, the camera itself was the death of that fucking game, if the rest of the game wasn't bad enough.
>>
>>318197598
They did a lot of sorta neat things with the game, like the boat rocking back and forth.

Still it was rough as hell around the edges.
I beat the final boss and the second I landed the final hit the game just crashed and instantly quit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.