[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf were they thinking with this game? this is a big step backward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
wtf were they thinking with this game? this is a big step backward from r6 Vegas... I get that they want to make this an e sport but seriously?
no cover system
you can't fucking pick your weapons you have to pick the appropriate class aka 1 guy if you want to use a p90. and only one person per char so you better grab him fucking quick if you want to use your ideal load out. are you fucking kidding me ubi?

also you can't play as a terrorist
and the "terrorists" are fucking white anyway I'm sorry but why would a white guy want to blow himself up? not to even mention the masks they wear to make things even more ridiculous.

am I missing something about this heap of shit game?
>>
I had a lot of fun so far.
Maybe you have to git gud
>>
>>318187701
Still fun. Stop condemning games for not being exactly like a previous game.
>>
>>318187701
>ubishit

found your problem
>>
The Beta only has like 14 operators, the full game is going to have 20. Theres already overlap with Attackers/Defenders and Weapons, i think like 3 of them use the Semi-Auto Shotty.

I agree the fact that its cops vs cops is retarded, especially after that pretty neato intro video.
>>
>>318188446
>>318188620
it's too restricted it's not about getting good. why can't I use the weapons I want? fine set rules for ranked matches and e sport events but why are we not allowed to even pick a weapon? fine take out the face scanning thing and zebra stripes I don't care. people just scanned their butt holes on that thing anyway... why can't I pick what frickin gun I want to use? it doesn't balance gameplay it just makes it less fun.
>>
>>318189170
Because it's not CoD. You get certain weapons with certain operator types.
>>
>there are people who want a cover system in rainbow six

vegasfags are the absolute worst, i'd rather deal with cod kids desu senpai
>>
>>318189054
the cop v cop thing makes me wonder.... why? and terrorist hunt look at what's going on in the world today. everyone against customization bring up realism. then why the fuck aren't we shooting habeebs in terrorist hunt? I'm really really disappointed.
>>
>>318187701
Rainbow Six Vegas was shit too.

Raven Shield was the last good Rainbow Six game.
>>
>>318189337
I'd be okay without it if you had a decent playable character. how is everyone so against character customization? you are all just little fan boys or?
>>
Why did this even happen.

Patriots looked better than this garbage.
>>
>>318187701
>no cover system
No shit, this is Rainbow Six.

>>318189054
>>318189368
>also you can't play as a terrorist
You never play as a terrorist fucking shit in the Rainbow Six series. It's always been Rainbow vs Rainbow in the multiplayer. Also, the white masks use suicide bombers because it shows how fanatical they are.

>>318190129
>Patriots
>PRESS SQUARE TO ELIMINATE THREAT
>>
>>318190846
someone has never actually played rainbow six...
>>
>>318190846
all they had to do to show how fanatical they are is make them speak Arabic.
>>
I like it so far.
It's tacticool classes are fun, and there's actual tactics involved.
>>
File: ZZOi60l[1].png (46 KB, 1301x329) Image search: [Google]
ZZOi60l[1].png
46 KB, 1301x329
>>318191123
let me guess, your first r6 game was vegas?

r6 has always been rainbow vs rainbow in pvp multiplayer, only two r6 games have a cover system (and they both suck), and patriots looked like absolute shit

btw siege is shit also
>>
>>318187701
>theres no cover system!
>we all can't be carrying around the same exact loadout!
>the terrorists aren't arabic enough!

OP made a thread to voice these criticisms
>>
>>318191568
at least Vegas was fun. I should have known coming from ubi they'd find a way to fuck it up. my big problem isn't the cover system it's mainly the fact that they made this almost like a moba game. I love the tactical gameplay but without customization they should have more than 20 goofy ass characters so everyone isn't scrambling to pick the one or two that isn't worthless. anyway I'm over my rant I'm just butt hurt the game isn't what I expected. hope some people enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>318191301
This. Terrorists tend to be muslim.
>>
File: 1448669512110.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448669512110.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>318187701
>this is a big step backward from r6 Vegas

maybe you should buy the gears of war HD remake OP since you'll enjoy it more
>>
>>318187701

>big step backward from r6 Vegas
>no cover system

Stopped reading. You started playing RB with the Call of Duty of the series. Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>318192115
You mad whitey? I mean I am white too but c'mon its not like white terrorists don't exist.
>>
>>318192068
>theres no cover system!
Yea that's a stupid complaint.
>we all can't be carrying around the same exact loadout!
It's pretty fucking stupid that you can't even play as characters you unlock just because someone else chose that character before you. It's especially dumb considering ubisoft wants people to buy operators using microtransactions.
>the terrorists aren't arabic enough!
If you want to make a game realistic, you make it realistic.
>>
>>318187701

Nice shitposting OP.
>>
>>318192094
you're such a casual its absurd, people like you are literally why all the major titles and devs nowadays are dumbing shit down
>>
File: 144018205812.jpg (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
144018205812.jpg
86 KB, 640x480
>>318192379
Funny you bring that up because the original games are full of white terrorists. Of course it doesn't matter in the end because they're all terrorist fucking shits.
>>
>>318192489
>It's pretty fucking stupid that you can't even play as characters you unlock just because someone else chose that character before you
Ho yeah.
Playing with 5 rooks and 5 thermite sounds really fucking fun.
>>
>Muh cover system

Why is wrong with you?
>>
>The beta removed best operator

I miss my cluster bombs. At least I got that booby trap guy who is pretty amazing.
>>
File: 1411842591756.jpg (21 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1411842591756.jpg
21 KB, 400x387
>you like Rainbow Six but you also enjoyed Vegas 1 and 2
>>
Where can I sell my key for this? Got it for free with my 970 but don't care about it because it sucks.
>>
>>318187701

Its classed based and they have to balance it. There is nothing wrong with that. In Raven Shield where you could pick up anything I remember absolutely everything picked smokes and tears and every match they just spammed the shit. It was annoying. I like it way more the way it is now.
>>
>>318192967

>be bad at game
>this game sucks

Every time
>>
>>318192653
haha thanks for the laugh. I play quite a bit but not like a full time job like yourself. how does not liking gay moba games and wanting customization make someone a casual? you think these characters are cool or something? let me guess you're one of those guys who actually thinks this is the most realistic fps. wanna talk about casual? I don't like cod since waw and I'll bet the new ones are better than this steaming pile of ubi soft shit.
>>
>>318193234

haha
>>
>>318193141
love how everyone jumps to this. I love the slow pace, love the tactics. other than that the game is shit.
>>
>>318192697
Hence why ubisoft should just let people create their own classes. You'll always get more variety that way as long as the game is well balanced.
>but ubisoft wants it to be an e-sport
It will never be.
>>
>>318191568
Not that anon, but the only rainbow six game I played was years ago as a kid on the PlayStation. Why is it rainbow vs rainbow? Training simulation? Blood sport?
>>
>>318193364
this, if the only way to balance the game is to be this restricted there is a problem with said game.
>>
>>318193234
please stop posting you're not helping your case at all, you also sound like your 16
>>
>>318193364
No you won't.
People would just pick the FOTM weapons / OP gadget.
Since the classes works in a different way, and are actually weaker and stronger against other classes it diminishes the stale meta.
>>
>>318193141
If I wanted to play call of duty I'd play call of duty.
>>
Fucking thread full on cancer

Still playing Raven Shield MP sometimes. Fucking RS Vegas faggots can suck a dick
>>
>>318193518
>your 16

and how old are you, retard?
>>
>>318193891

>>
>>318193364
>Hence why ubisoft should just let people create their own classes.

>Everyone picks shields, armor and sticky rockets

wow so fun and tactical.
>>
Rainbow six? Haven't seen that in a while. Free demo, why not try it.

UPLAY HAS BEEN INSTALLED LOGIN TO YOUR UPLAY ACCOUNT TO PLAY RAINBOX SIX SIEGE ON UPLAY

Fuck you, uninstalled. Playing through one spyware platform is bad enough.
>>
>>318187701
>it's a big step back from Vegas

Fucking children.

The Vegas games we're trash rainbow six games. Just generic TPS stop and pop.

Rainbow six died with 3
>>
>>318189460
>This nigga knows

All you whiny fags moaning about it not being Vegas; THAT'S A GOOD THING.

Rogue Spear and Raven Shield were the last and only great R6 games. Now it's just a generic shooter with Ton Clancy's name slapped on it.

All you faggot kiddies don't know what a real R6 game looks like with waypoints and planning and operators with actual names instead of faggoty shit like "Thermite" and "IQ", etc.... They sound like shit American Gladiator names.

GODDAMN IT NOW I'M TRIGGERED
>>
>>318196096
As much as I loved Raven Shield, the MP was dildoes and not tactical in the least.
>>
File: 1448065205150.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1448065205150.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>318194260

>im gonna get this ubisoft game i bet it won't have that one thing ubisoft has attached to all their games for years now
>>
The game is pretty good, the class system is actually great because team composition actually matters. The thickrate is fucking shit though. People complaining probably realy need to gitgud. Also the ranked mode being bo7 is pretty great.
It will never be a real e-sport if they don't up the thickrate.
>>
File: 1440928456514.gif (4 MB, 275x197) Image search: [Google]
1440928456514.gif
4 MB, 275x197
>>318197575

You win the award for first not shitty post in this thread!
Yeah, they need to fix that fucking tick rate, even if its just in ranked mode. I hate being ass fucked after I run past a wall.
>>
>>318187701
>why would a white guy want to blow himself up?
Well you are just being racist.
I wanted to blow my self for years.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.