[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did anyone actually enjoy this pile of shit the whole way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Xenoblade-Chronicles-3D-Cover.jpg (269 KB, 1460x705) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade-Chronicles-3D-Cover.jpg
269 KB, 1460x705
So did anyone actually enjoy this pile of shit the whole way through? I've just given up on it. After over 50 obnoxious hours, I have given up. Everything about this game is drawn out and fucking annoying. Enemies are annoying as shit. The Metal Gear Solid 4 sized cut scenes are annoying as shit. The 20 minute long predictions of the future you get while you fight are annoying as shit. The fact that the game goes on about 15 hours longer than it should is annoying as shit. I've sunken 50+ hours into this pile of garbage and I'm bored and annoyed as fuck. All I want is to beat the dumb fuck of a game and see the (probably unsatisfying) bull shit ending, but this fuckwad faggot won't let me. Fuck Xenoblade and it's 300 hours of unending stupidity.
>>
I enjoyed the music, the environment and the combat (to some degree).
Everything regarding story and characters is cringeworthy
>>
the best jrpg ever. too bad you didn't like it
>>
File: 1448398942016.png (259 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448398942016.png
259 KB, 1198x1200
>>318186945
yes it's GOAT
>>
>>318187865
Not everything's bait, friend. I genuinely dislike this game.
>>
>>318186945
I loved it. It's in my top 10 all time. Sorry you weren't able to enjoy it.
>>
I beat it for the first time 2 days ago, and I loved the game.

Eat shit OP.
>>
>>318186945
So what games do you like, OP?
>>
>>318186945
50+ hours?

I finished it in about 45 my first time through.
>>
>>318189007
Honestly, RPG'S are my favorite genre. But games like Xenoblade any Tales game and Persona 3 just go on so much longer than they need to that I can't enjoy them all the way til the end. To this day I've never beaten a Tales game.
>>
>>318189209
I started the game trying to play all of the side quests but stopped once I realized that would add about 200 hours into the game.
>>
>I played this game for 50 hours, it sucks
>>
>>318189903
Well at least he made damn sure it sucked.
>>
>>318189903
>i played the game for an hour, it sucks
>>
>>318189903
I didn't dislike the game the entire playthrough, I just started to detest it when stayed wearing out its welcome. At about 40 in I started just getting tired and bored, but I kept going because I always felt I was close enough to the end that I could finish it before I got completely bored of it. I couldn't.
>>
>>318186945
>>318188156
>>318189573

>calls it a pile of shit in op
>is kinda polite in comments

You're lonely, aren't you op?
>>
>>318188807
no u
>>318190309
he's just reasonable and not a raging /v/irgin
>>
>>318190309
No, I was just insanely pissed while writing my rant. I'm calm now.
>>
>>318190296
The game definitely stretches on. I took a long break when I got to the Fallen Arm. Picked it up a few months later and beat the rest of the game in a few days
>>
>>318190430
I loved it. If you don't, that's okay but maybe jrpg's are not for you if you think the cutscenes are too long.

Personally I got so attached to the story and characters I got aad when I realized how close to the end I was.
>>
What part are you up to anon? Do you want any motivation to compete the game?

If we knew where you are up to we can let you know how far away from Dickson betrays you and you are the bad guy all along
>>
>>318190901
rude
>>
>>318190789
Thing is, the only reason why I want to beat the game is so that I can see the conclusion, because I really like the story and the characters. But some of the cut scenes were getting ridiculously long. It almost felt like they were just making them long just for the sake of making the game longer.
>>
>>318190901
Nice try, already saw all that.
>>
>>318191041
man

never play Xenosaga
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.