[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
What went wrong /v/?
>>
it takes too long to learn how to play.
>>
File: r-right.png (32 KB, 500x169) Image search: [Google]
r-right.png
32 KB, 500x169
>>318183969
Too many bullshit compositions that just 1a over the map and result in victory.
>>
adept good unit
>>
File: 1354906880988.png (2 MB, 1008x3744) Image search: [Google]
1354906880988.png
2 MB, 1008x3744
>>
>>318183969
Story.
Though even that was fun in a cheesy way.
>>
>>318183969
I tried it out, and I like how you start with so many workers. I am wood league, but I want to buy it. Should I not?
>>
>>318185321
Sure
Remember it's still SC2 though
Just harder and faster in some ways
>>
>>318183969
Price. They charge too much for just a campaign, few coop missions and ladder that is just making people furious it's not even fun
>>
I just beat a guy by spamming only roaches and then pressing F2 A clicking on his base. Didn't even have to look at the fight
>>
MOBAs
>>
>>318185724
>I just beat a guy that was shit
Tell me more.
>>
disruptors are fuck
>>
>>318185840
I think you meant fun
>>
>>318183969
story is shit, units are boring/inconsequential, "micro" is a joke, 1a
>>
can you play the multiplayer without buying it? i know sc2 is free to play for some parts but not sure if that includes lotv
>>
>>318186073
no
>>
>>318186238
You can only play custom games I think
>>
File: queen.jpg (97 KB, 500x1700) Image search: [Google]
queen.jpg
97 KB, 500x1700
>tfw no more ghetto korea time with tastosis crammed in some side alley, tittysambo after ever gg and realplayer quality thumbnail-stream with constant buffering
>>
>>318186073
On story, you get 10 of distruptor and the whole game is easy as fuck even on brutal.

Why would they implement that on multiplayer is beyond me.
>>
>>318186802
>trying to sync audio from my 360p gom stream with the video from a 720p Russian restream at 3 am.

Good times
>>
>>318186949
I don't remember any disruptors in story mode.
And even if they were there and I just never used them, multiplayer is a different thing, you aren't playing against retarded AI.
You can dodge the balls and split, it forces some micro but nothing crazy
>>
>>318187381
I don't think you understand my post at all. Ten whole distruptor and it will mess the dps by high margin, at least 1-2 attacks and repositioning.

>nothing crazy
Do you even try maximizing the potential of distruptors?
>>
>>318183969
A lot

you know you fucked up enormously when the nation that worships anything you shit out is refusing to adapt to it and would rather stick with your nearly 30 year old game for decades to come
>>
Phoenix Kerrigan
Jim Raynor keking his species for that bitch
Amon
Zerathul dieing in 5 minutes
Hybrids being useless and even dark templars can kill them with ease
Ever part with humans in it
Artanis can solo a whole zerg army

_Pretty much everything I hated about Legacy. THe new units in multiplayer are bretty good ranged zealots was a good idea.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.