[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bug spotted in New Vegas >"WOW THIS IS SUCH A GREAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hbPJCWg.jpg (438 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
hbPJCWg.jpg
438 KB, 1440x900
>Bug spotted in New Vegas
>"WOW THIS IS SUCH A GREAT GAME GUIS! ORIGINAL DEVS AND BEST FALLOUT!"
>SAME EXACT BUG found in Fallout 3/4
>"LOL THIS GAME IS SHIT TYPICAL BETHESDA!"

Pretty good logic there /v/.

Face it. Fallout 3, New Vegas, and 4 are all good and /v/ is just being nitpicky and contrarian about it while literally everybody else is having fun. However, I understand where this is coming from taking in the fact that most of you are 25 year old virgins.
>>
>>318181047
how does this bug even happen?

and to be honest, I have never run into any major bugs in Fallout 4 after 30 hours of play on PS4
>>
>>318181047
except you got the complaints mixed up, people bitched about NV bugs because obsidian makes buggy games
>>
>>318181258
The point is that even after all of this, New Vegas is still seen the superior game while Fallout 3 gets shit on because they have the same bugs, but made by Bethesda.
>>
>>318181047

>stop disliking things I like
>>
>>318181258
People always blames the publisher or the game engine whenever Obsidian shits out a buggy game. Every bug in NV was due to Gamebryi and not their incompetence
>>
>>318181186
someone used the command "Resurrect1" in the console on an NPC killed by bloody mess.
>>
>>318181047
>/v/ is one person
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>318181656
so it's the Mustard Race false flagging again?
>>
Fallout 1 and 2 had game breaking bugs too.
I had one in Fallout 1 where the bomb in the military base would explode immediately no matter how I set it or what I did.
>>
>>318181531
>New Vegas is still seen the superior game
Because it is, I don't get it what's the problem? People like's a different consumer product better and it kills you?
>>
You're right OP, people on here do have a double standard when it comes to bugs.

But the difference is that New Vegas provided a different type of fun than that found in Fallout 4.

As for Fallout 3, thats just a shit game all around.
>>
>>318181531
Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Fallout 3 was worse in every regard beyond things to explore.
>>
>>318181741
it is and it isnt if you did that to an essential npc in 3 they get back up like that
>>
>>318181047
The problem is that people have their rose tinted glasses on in terms of gameplay and the technical aspect of FO1/2. Though nostalgia or not, the roleplaying and character depth is miles ahead for those games, and still hold up. With FO3, everyone hated it since it handled your choices in absolutes most of the time (Either a Good/Bad route only) and nothing you did had worth or even repurcussions besides ThreeDawgs announcing it on GNR. Gameplay though, its a lot better, but the rest is so shit that it's not even worth it. With New Vegas, Obsidian made it go back to its roots to the best they could, and it literally feels like a proper sequel for the first two games. There's not much to go on here since its just "Fallout" and people who like Fallout want that, obviously. With FO4, if you changed some textures and and the title, nobody would've guessed it was a Fallout game, it could've been an original LP if Bethesda wanted to. Plus the fact that they literally remove any aspect of roleplaying with the godawful dialogue that leaves no room for conversation trees. Gameplay though, its a lot lot better, but again the rest sucks dick. I find all the Fallout games fun, but some people want the roleplaying aspects of the first two games, and 3/4 just doesn't do it, this is why people hate Bethesdas fallout.

Oh and Obsidian also sucks at writing, but again, who the hell plays a game for its story?
>>
>>318182579
Literally nobody is talking about FO1/2. Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8 just masturb8
>>
>>318182579
>the state of fallout
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.