[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Explorer perk isn't in Fallout 4 Is this because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: f.png (55 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
f.png
55 KB, 250x250
>The Explorer perk isn't in Fallout 4

Is this because they were afraid everyone would see how little there is to explore?
>>
What m8 have you seen all the shit on the map you little faggot jewish bitch ass nigger chode choking fuck ass gay dumb cunt
>>
Fallout 4 not having environmental/challenge perks is fucking crimin, especially since half the perks are primary damage perks you HAVE to take
>>
>how little there is to explore
There's quite a lot of places to go. Of all the bad things you could point out in Fallout 4, that isn't one of them.
There probably isn't an explorer perk because it would be a waste of a perk slot and no one would ever choose it.
>>
File: 1421461565747.jpg (368 KB, 1207x859) Image search: [Google]
1421461565747.jpg
368 KB, 1207x859
>>318182801
>n-n-no one would pick it anyway
>>
They have a lot of unmarked locations this time.
>>
>>318182801
>Not picking Explorer the moment it unlocks.
I bet you're that asshole that picks GRS and never leaves VATS ever again.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-18-17-15-53-1.png (429 KB, 1080x1207) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-18-17-15-53-1.png
429 KB, 1080x1207
>>318182981
it ruins any sense of explorstion senpai
>>
>>318182981
>>318183145
Explorer is shit.
Why have a perk that ruins all the fun of exploring and basically becomes useless once you've explored everything or at least all you need to know? Hell, it's useless even before picking it.
>>
Because it was a waste of a perk slot
>>
>>318182801

I felt it's way smaller than Fo3 or new vegas
>>
Explorer was as useless as the instant level up perks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.