[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain why kids copy famous people to get views?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Can someone explain why kids copy famous people to get views?
>>
Easy money
>>
File: fXXALZa.gif (4 MB, 417x256) Image search: [Google]
fXXALZa.gif
4 MB, 417x256
>>318178375
>>
Any creator is going to start by emulating their inspiration
>>
>>318178291
Children are impressionable, they learn by example and they aren't discerning or wise.
>>
>>318178291
Children learn by copying
>>
>>318178670
(OP) but why a 10 year old?
>>
Why innovate for a million dollars when you can copy for the same.
>>
>>318178291
I hardly think this needs explaining. Kids emulate their idols all the time, let's plays are popular with kids.
>>318178736
Why not?
>>
File: hansen6tvf-1-web.jpg (61 KB, 970x1454) Image search: [Google]
hansen6tvf-1-web.jpg
61 KB, 970x1454
>>318178291
Why are you watching little kids in the first place anon?
>>
>why do kids do x

Because they're retarded midgets, not video games.

>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1424981544128.jpg (45 KB, 717x550) Image search: [Google]
1424981544128.jpg
45 KB, 717x550
>>318178925
this
>>
>>318178530
>>318178650
>>318178670

These are correct. I don't know if you know any young kids into video games, but they will often not be able to play games without commentating their own gameplay, because often times their major exposure to games is people who commentate their own gameplay and it feels natural to them unfortunately.

Youtube is just a next step for those kids; my ten year old brother is the exact same way. I've already warned him about how poorly people treat young kids on the internet though, and I've also exposed him to plenty of not successful lets-players (which he knows are most of them) so Im not exactly killing his dreams but I dont want him set up for disappointment when he makes a video and his only views are himself checking his viewer count.
>>
>>318178925
C-chrisu kun? I haven't seen you since that incident in Sisuta Town.
>>
>>318178291
Have you never had a kid around when adults tell a joke to each other, and the kid tries to copy the joke with no concept of what made it funny in the first place?
>>
>>318179159
>his only views are himself checking his viewer count
Harsh
I know that feel
>>
Because children crave attention and validation, but don't have the self-awareness to recognize what blatant bids for attention look like to other people. They see someone with huge popularity doing something that they do every day, and they don't see why it can't be them. Most people grow out of this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.