[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most overated game of all time, the plot twist on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Ever17.jpg (36 KB, 250x346) Image search: [Google]
Ever17.jpg
36 KB, 250x346
This is the most overated game of all time, the plot twist on Coco's Route is cool, but before and after the game, has like the shittiest most contrived plot of all time and a glacial pacing.
Just what is so good about it?
>>
>most overrated game of all time
>not something by Nintendo, Squaresoft, Rockstar, or Treasure

Are you sure about this.
>>
>>318174960
I actually agree with you for all 4 routes before Coco's route.

But that plot twist in Coco's route makes everything worth it. Hell... it's like plot twist after plot twists after plot twists. I was shitting bricks after bricks after bricks.
>>
>>318174960
Tried to get into this but the characters were extremely boring
>>
>>318175121
I meant to say the most overated visual novel of all time, sry
>>
>>318175341
You still can't say that when Muv-Luv and Fate exist.
>>
File: Just some kid.jpg (402 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Just some kid.jpg
402 KB, 1024x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0MhRwsum1Q&list=PL661A11D31F39D470&index=3
>>
File: fxDTO.jpg (31 KB, 423x604) Image search: [Google]
fxDTO.jpg
31 KB, 423x604
>>
>Just what is so good about it?
After Zero Escape became popular people needed something they could like so they could feel more hardcore than people liking Zero Escape.
>>
>>318175559
>comparing Muvluv to Fate

u fuckin wot

Even if you don't like Alternative, to say it's even remotely as overrated as Fate is insane
>>
>>318175846
Maybe if the author didn't feel like rehashing nearly the exact same twist, this wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>318175846
Zero Escape is also pretty overated and the same for Fate(and any of it's spinoffs), even though Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai are pretty good.
>>
>>318176000
It's not the same author, dude that made Zero escape simply worked on Ever17 with original creator.
>>
>>318176104
Uchikoshi is the writer for the infinity games and zero escape games
>>
>>318175846
Only if you're new to VNs / discovered VNs through /v/ instead of /jp/..

People were reading Ever17 years before Zero escape.
>>
File: 1364518365470.jpg (308 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1364518365470.jpg
308 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>318176204
No.

>Uchikoshi (打越 鋼太郎 Uchikoshi Kōtarō?), born November 17, 1973, is a Japanese video game designer and scenario writer. He is known for co-writing the visual novel series Infinity with its director Takumi Nakazawa while working for KID, and directing and writing the visual novel adventure game series Zero Escape at Chunsoft.
>>
I'm getting the same vibes. I've only finished Tsugumi's and started Sara's, it's such a chore. I think it's been three years since I first started. To think I still have two more routes after this before I get to the supposed good ones.
>>
>>318176294
Why am I in a washing machine
>>
>>318176413
You aren't in the washing machine, you are the washing machine
>>
>>318176204
Nakazawa was the main force behind the inifinity series.

But it is indeed true that every game Uchikoshi touches has the exact same twist.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.