[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its finally happenings bros. I'm moving on to PC you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1448159737438.png (276 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1448159737438.png
276 KB, 512x384
Its finally happenings bros.

I'm moving on to PC you were all right.

PS4 has no games. And its been 2 years.

Timed excusives
Also on PC
Focusing on CoD shit
Destiny to

Computer is on route. I'm finally joining the master race.
>>
File: DfzOpdK.jpg (3 MB, 1304x2468) Image search: [Google]
DfzOpdK.jpg
3 MB, 1304x2468
>build a PC because PS4 has "ngaemz xDD"
>PS4 is PS2 2.0 right now with the most impressive library in years (pic related)
>PC is full of reddit-tier meme spouters and hasn't had a worthwhile exclusive in 10 years

Top c'uckold
>>
>>318161178
>First post is always this fucking picture
Literally who games and only thing interesting is the weeb shit.
>>
>>318160629
congrats for finally using a small portion of your brain to make an informed decision
>>
>>318161178
I don't get this. Anyone in the loop can tell you those are all pretty big games, and are either sequels to great games, or new IPs from trusted devs. You can play dumb for now, but I don't really see the point in whining about "nogaemz" considering that pretty much every big game of 2016/2017 will not only be on PS4, but many will only be on PS4, and many more will only be on the Sony ecosystem.

PC is way past its prime, and is now filled with early access cancer, kikestarters, flash-tier indie games, and F2P trash.
>>
>>318161892
peasant logic

bigger game library = worse platform
>>
>>318161178
How many of them are actually out?
>>
>>318160629
thanks doc
>>
File: 1286815900776s.jpg (9 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1286815900776s.jpg
9 KB, 251x251
>>318160629
Publishers dont care about PC. Period.
To them it's a sales black hole with little benefit.
You're going to wait 2-5 years for a console game to be badly ported to PC.
Developers are going to focus more on the console version aka Batman: Arkham Knight.
You'll be spending time playing random indies aka Undertale
You'll have to rely on consoles for your games to exist aka The Witcher 3
You represent the minority of gaming that publishers care about aka The Battlefront user stats.

These aren't the ravings of a console tard, but facts supplied by an idort. Dont shoot yourself in the foot.
>>
>>318162681
Mobile has 400k+ games. You'd be right at home there.
>>
>>318161178
>the non-DRM box doesn't have any exclusives
I'm shocked.
Shocked.
>>
>>318162981
peasant logic = # of game determines quality of platform
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.