[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CAM00402.jpg (938 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00402.jpg
938 KB, 2560x1920
ok so heres what i have going on:
>be me a year or so ago when destiny first dropped
>no money
>get demo for destiny
>yayfun.mpg
>wanna buy it, but bills comes first
>be last month, price drops and shit from dlc and taken king dropping onto the market
>get core game yaymorefun.flk
>discover the faggotry of bungie being dicks about people not buying all the dlc when bungie thinks they should
>well fuck my shit...
>i decide if/ when i upgrade to an xbone i will get taken kong legendary spacial ed and just play core density for the interum lolz.
>be yesterday (brack friday) wifey surprise me with early christmas news about present for me.
>she got brack friday deal on an xbone (this will be my Xmas/ birthday present (born in january shit sucks sometimes but this is pretty damn cool for me because the last time i had a brand new retail in the box game system during the life of that console generation was the snes, and i was in jr high. it would be college and during the time of the 360 that i would finally experience gameps2boxcube, and it would be during the last 2 years of the pswii60 era that i would get a 360, for me this is pretty damn awesome)
>back to black-fried-day. talking to brothers about xbone taken kong density. they both play on 360.
>>
>>318150282
>be me
oh fuck dude I thought it was me for a second
shit's sake you cared me
>>
>>318150282
technical questions:
1. can i play the xbone version and be able to play with my brothers on the same servers while they are on 360?

2. can i just keep my 360 version and play core with them and taken king with random anons the rest of the time? (i estimate my taken king shiny shit will not be accessible on core 360 version. but i do know that they are same account)

3. what are the fine details and quirks of doing this. what is the best choice to make?

please advise.
>>
>>318150448
>>318150448
tarry bro dinnut meen to care yoo.
srsly tho can you help me figure this out and make a decision?
extra info
younger bro plays destiny demo on this machine for the lolz.
older bro is angry and put it down for a while feeling betrayed by bungie removing content from core destiny as they dropped dlc onto the market.
>>
>>318150282
This post summarise what's wrong with modern /v/

also,
>obese foot

Just hang yourself fatso.
>>
>eating cereal

You have to be older than 18 to post here.
>>
>>318150985
the option will be considered and discussed with the wife. however i think a regimen of running my ass thin will be the probable outcome.
>>
>>318151147
i'm a man i do what i want.
to be honest during the week breakfast is toast coffee and a measured cup of almond milk because lactose intolerant (makes me farty to the worst possible degree) on weekends is cereal because tasty human kibble.
>>
>>318151872
You're fine man. Golden Grahams are the shit
>>
>>318152345
>>318152345
Agreed. But what do i do about my vidya dillema?
>>
>>318153472
Oh, I didn't even read that part. Just replied about the cereal, got hungry, then made myself a bowl.
Just play what you want, when you want.
>>
>>318150282

kill your wife, peel off her face, and use it as a loin cloth
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.