[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to play GTA IV >use ENB and a few texture mods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: bestgame.jpg (519 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bestgame.jpg
519 KB, 1920x1080
>decide to play GTA IV
>use ENB and a few texture mods as well as car packs
>looks sharp as fuck
>pick up Roman for some bowling
>listen to NEW YORK GROOVE and enjoy tob slav bantz in the car
>go for a few quests
>not too challenging and no silly bullshit like fucking remote controlled planes or miniature war games, just straight forward mob stuff
>quests are greatly improved by authentic, NOT over-the-top reddit characters (TREVOR XDDD) and often times hilarious as well as quotable dialogue

Was this the best GTA?
>>
Quite the contrary actually.
>>
>was

No. It might currently be, but wasn't back then.
>>
No, Vice City was the best. Anyone who tells you that SA was the best is just a millenial babby. Anyone who says that GTAV is the best is Literally Reddit.
>>
Is this the part where because GTAV is popular we now pretend that GTAIV was actually good and not boring shit?
>>
>>318149304
looks like utter shit
>>
>>318149304
>Was this the best GTA?
Yes.

>>318149561
Autists like you say this in every thread. Kill yourself, reddit.
>>
>Boring as fuck characters
>No memorable music
>Shit tier talk radio channel
>CAHSIN BOWLING
>If you choose your girlfriend over Roman, she just dumps you right after anyway, no sex at all
>No variation in environment
>>
4 is a decent game but a bad gta
>>
>>318149449

what does this even mean
>>
Without mods the game looked gloomy most of the time. I wasn't a fan of the city because it really cut down on the fun driving that SA and V provide out in the country. Story-wise Vice City was best but SA was the most technologically impressive.
>>
>>318149638
Hello consolefriend.
>>
>Drive to __ and shoot __
>Literally the entire game
>Throw in dart and bowling minigames

It is the most dry and empty Grand Theft Auto game. No content.
>>
Yes, it is. GTA V could haven been better if it was longer and made better use of its world but it squandered that chance. I blame the multiplayer.
>>
>>318149509

>millenial
>proceeds with Vice City

Stop using words that you don't know the meaning of, retard.
>>
SA > VC > V > 3 > 4
>>
>>318149715
>autist
>reddit

Want to throw in cucк and Tbh to really complete the /v/eddit buzzword compilation?
>>
What ruined the game for me is that it runs like complete shit. I still cant get a steady 40fps on medium settings, so i have no idea how they expected people to run this shit when it was first released.
>>
File: enb2014_3_13_11_34_14.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
enb2014_3_13_11_34_14.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>318149304
>he doesn't use simple enb

cmon m8
>>
>best

no. it got too serious and dramatic. they trashed all the fun stuff of the previous games and the entire first island is a fucking tutorial.
>>
>>318149304
No, it's the second best GTA after VC. Underage kids and jews will try to convince you it's SA
>>
>>318149561
>implying any GTA wasn't people by it's time of release

SUCK IT FAGGOT
>>
>>318149304
Which GTA had miniature war games?
>>
>>318149907
What are you trying to say?
>>
that looks awful OP
>>
vanilla gta 4's colors are pretty washed out but you fags always go way too far in the opposite direction
>>
>>318149304
Fuck no, IV was and still is the worst GTA by a long shot.
>>
>>318149948

san andreas

zero's final mission
>>
>>318149948

It's hard to remember it was a game within a game.
>>
I was trying to explain to my brothers the other day how SA is better than 5 but they couldn't understand

Plebs gonna pleb I guess
>>
>>318149561
GTAIV will be remembered because it had a solid story
GTAV not because GTAVI will shit on its sandbox, graphics and thats the only good thing about GTAV
storywise ranks IV>TLAD>VC>SA>CTW>VCS>LCS>TBOGT>>>>V
>>
>>318150714
They're right, 5 is better and you're a nostalgiafag. And I say this as someone who loved the fuck out of SA when it was released.
>>
>>318150835
>GTAIVfags care more about story than gameplay
Typical.
>>
File: 1404322608272.webm (3 MB, 920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1404322608272.webm
3 MB, 920x1080
>>
File: 1408299323182.gif (2 MB, 235x150) Image search: [Google]
1408299323182.gif
2 MB, 235x150
>>318150835
>Giving a fuck about story
>In Grand Theft Auto
>>
>slap a shit ton of mods on to a game
>''why is it so much better than the other games in the series''

vanilla GTAV looks and plays way better than vanilla GTAlV and you fags know this
>>
>>318150835
>GTAIV will be remembered because it had a solid story

What? The story of GTAIV was the blandest of bland shit.

How many fucking times have we seen the story "poor immigrant gets forced into a life of crime because the American Dream is a lie"?

It was the same old shit, a bunch of caricatures do crimes in a wacky city, only this time Rockstar actually expected us to take it seriously.
>>
>>318149304
Did it really look that bad? it's really been 7 years, damn
>>
>>318149509
>millennial

They're like a year apart
>>
>>318149304
I can't believe what a boring piece of shit GTAIV was. Most of the fun content from the previous installment was removed. It was like enduring Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire after enjoying Gold and Silver.
>>
Yes it's the best and it has the best world when you realize they made literally everything in V's world dumber...
>>
It's good because GTA V came out.
When the next GTA comes out it will be all about how good GTA V was.
Screencap this post.
>>
>trevol is a reddit character
i see GTAV was your first gta game
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.