[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALRIGHT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, SINCE THE LAST THREAD WENT SO WELL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 8654792719_d975a217b9_k.jpg (754 KB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
8654792719_d975a217b9_k.jpg
754 KB, 2048x1367
ALRIGHT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, SINCE THE LAST THREAD WENT SO WELL AND SOME OF YOU FAGGOTS GOT YOUR WISHES MET, LET'S HAVE ANOTHER ONE

POST ONE GAME THAT WAS SO GOOD TO YOU THAT YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DROP WHAT THEY'RE DOING RIGHT NOW AND PLAY IT

IF A GAME YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED GETS POSTED IN THIS THREAD, FUCK YOUR BACKLOG, PLAY IT NOW. DON'T WANT TO BUY IT? PIRATE IT, OR CHOOSE ANOTHER GAME.

PLAY SOME AMAZING OBSCURE GAMES, FAGGOTS

I'LL START: MIBIBLI'S QUEST
>>
Finally an interesting thread.

F-Zero GX

Not obscure but do yourself a favour and play the story mode.
Play it on GC or pirate it on a hacked Wii with a GC controller for maximum tight gameplay.
Dolphin is good enough too.
>>
>>318142857
SIR! THE WONDERFUL MOTHERFUCKING 101 SIR!
THE FINAL BOSS AND THE ENDING MAKE UP FOR ALL OF ITS FLAWS IN MY HUMBLE OPINION SIR1
>>
File: 1438114225565.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1438114225565.png
312 KB, 601x595
Fallout 1 sir!

The music was really good and I like ARPGs SIR!
>>
GHOST TRICK ON THE DS, SIR
>>
RED FACTION SIR
>>
Ain't nobody ever played Team Buddies and that's a damn shame.
>>
>>318142857
EverQuest but you can't play it hah! So you'll never know the joy of having a real mmorpg where you can do whatever you want like killing elves, eating them and befriending orc mobs for example.
>>
>>318144859
>thinks you can't or haven't played EQ
>2016
>>
File: 1408666787901.jpg (23 KB, 316x329) Image search: [Google]
1408666787901.jpg
23 KB, 316x329
>>318142857
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN/SEA DOGS II

AN EXCELLENT PIRATE SIMULATOR RPG, BEST PLAYED WITH "THE NEW HORIZONS" MOD

MANY HOURS OF RAIDING PORTUGUESE ISLAND TOWNS AND BOARDING PORTUGUESE WARSHIPS STEALING THEIR GOODS AND SHIPS AWAITS YOU

Or you can fight for/against the british, spanish, french or the dutch, or just become a pirate and fight everyone.
>>
La-mulana remake
>>
binary i wish it had newgame+ modedomain
>>
Dungeon Crawl; Stone Soup should be a requirement for anyone who says they enjoy difficult games.

Might as well stick DORFY FORTY up there as well.
>>
Little big adventure 2
>>
>>318142857
fuck you woff. see these fucking bars? you 'sir' ME. Get your maggoty ass to barracks where you will beg borrow syeal maim or kill to aquire a copy of INFINITE SPACE DS. you can even use a rom and emulator since you play with the touchscreen (mouse). you WILL enjoy hundreds of hours of space opera goodness with easy to learn difficult to master mechanics.
>>
Burnout 3
>>
>>318144612
i've played it
>>
This shit. Played through the whole thing on Co-op with a boyfriend, good times were had.
>>
>>318142857
Gmail: Email by Google
>>
File: 1344285988867.png (16 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
1344285988867.png
16 KB, 691x597
>tfw I start a police academy in March
>tfw I've never been been in the military and I don't know how I will react to the boot camp mentality
>tfw I'm afraid I'll cry

I'm in the field now, but God damn I am scared.
>>
>>318146516
>I start a police academy in March
>I'm afraid I'll cry
Fucking pigs ladies and gentlemen, look and laugh, this man is your future "protector"
>>
>>318147352
th-thanks anon
>>
>>318147460
I hope you get shot by nigs.
>>
>>318147812
Only if you come with me Frank.
>>
>>318147905
Nope, sea dogs 2 is an excellent game and I think it deserves a shot from everyone, it's not just the best sail ship combat simulator/pirate game in the world, I think it's one of the best RPG's in the world.
>>
>>318148008
>PLAY SOME AMAZING OBSCURE GAMES, FAGGOTS
>OBSCURE
>>
>>318148067
It is fucking obscure as fuck you memelord, I never fucking ever hear anyone talking about it.
>>
>>318148151
Huh, must be just me then. I am Russian and these pirate simulating games are pretty common, in fact, Stalker was bydlo tier for a good while, now it just doesn't exist.
>>
Powerslide, it looked gorgeous back in the day and AI is far too good at driving the cars that slide very often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy8y_F8AWGo

I don't know if it counts as obscure but it's the best I've personally got.
>>
>>318148297
Oh well that makes sense, yeah Russia are the only country who makes them really, all mostly made by the same developer called Akella, who have been putting out games since sea dogs 2 but sea dogs 2 is their real magnum opus.
>>
>>318144612
It was one of my favorites for the playstation.
>>
Go play Killer 7 everyone.

It doesn't emulate well, so you will need to break out the hacked wii, but its one of my favorite games of all time. Fucked up plot, excellent presentation and music, and the gameplay is basically RE4 on rails.
>>
Undertale
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.