[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your first online vidya friend like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1445617309363.gif (339 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445617309363.gif
339 KB, 500x281
What was your first online vidya friend like?
>>
I can't remember..
>>
Never really had one. There was this clan in SMT: Imagine that I was invited to, they were pretty amusing in clan chat but they weren't too interesting themselves. After the game got closed I haven't really kept in contact with them.

I guess I should try playing some MMO to see if I could find some cool people, because IRL friends keep getting more distant these days.
>>
He was very nice, he ran me through the deadmines once or twice when I was really new to WoW. I think he wanted to become a vet or some gay shit. I haven't spoken to him in like 8 years and I don't have the ability to even if I wanted too.
>>
>>318141231
She played a wood elf druid in EQ, and was my warrior's pocket healer. Neither of us were very good at the game, but we didn't care. We got along great and that was all 13 year old me cared about. We would just go around with my other friends and explore shit for fun on weekends, then grind on weekday nights.

She once had a meltdown about how shitty her life was and her series of mental issues since she was raped by a relative as a kid and then sexually abused by the counselor who was supposed to help her deal with it. She wanted to improve her situation but struggled with trust issues and agoraphobia. I was apparently one of her two only friends in her life. I didn't know what to say or think at that age, so I just kind of gave so "I'm so sorry that happened" answer.

She never logged in after that. I still don't know what I could have said or done any different. I think about her sometimes, and I always wonder if she ever found a way out of misery.
>>
Some dutch guy i met playing Soldat.
Pretty cool guy, we ended up playing all sorts of shit together and talked on Xfire all the time.

That was a few years ago now though, stopped talking eventually.
>>
>MY first GF
>Long distance
>She was 14, I was 13
>were together for a 1.5 years if you really call it being together
>Cute brunette, sweet, gentle voice, kinda weebish, but in a good way, nothing too weird
>First girl to send me nudes, ERP with, stuff like that. (No I don't, anon)

I dunno why I'm remember all this shit about it lately, it's kinda fucking me up in a not good way.
I'll tell some stories if you guys want, I'm in a mood.
>>
Very kind, but we've seperated.
>>
Fuck you Holden3, I didn't swear out loud in Halo 3 because my mom was in the same room

I'm 19 now
>>
>>318141231
They were a newlywed in a Beta of MMO I can't remember the name anymore, they're really cool people but the game died in Beta. Regretted that I've never bothered to ask at least their email.
>>
some crazy fucker on a private WoW server

I don't think it was a RP realm but he was roleplaying this paladin. And he kept talking about valor honor etc. I played along with it and he made me run from Duskwood to Booty Bay naked when I was level 10. Then he gave me like 50 gold

good times
>>
Went by the name of Hitcher

Played an orc hunter in vanilla WoW arathor EU and got banned for hacking, speed hacks and teleporting around.
>>
>>318143708
if you were born after the year 2000 you need to shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1410993158488.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1410993158488.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>318141231
Probably somebody who added me on XBL after I made some maps on Forgehub that he liked.
He was really annoying. Ended up blocking me when he joined a game while I was telling my friend how annoying he was.

>mfw I was glad he fucked off
>>
>>318141231
how will i know they are my friend when i meet them?
>>
>>318146332
Nope, 90's kid lad
>>
File: 1412141614800.jpg (11 KB, 301x289) Image search: [Google]
1412141614800.jpg
11 KB, 301x289
>>318146828
>>
>>318146972
Reddit
>>
>>318141231

Liars and hypocrites that did me no good
>>
>>318147097
yeah that's generally what happens when i talk to people
>>
>>318141231

retarded, just like me
>>
I remember playing GMod Trouble in Terrorist Town years ago and I would sometimes be on the mic babbling like an idiot. He found me funny and we just started teaming up after awhile and playing TF2 also. Just a shame that we've met maybe 4 years ago and his sense of humor has not evolved a bit since.
>>
File: the things I've seen.png (42 KB, 97x180) Image search: [Google]
the things I've seen.png
42 KB, 97x180
>mfw I cybered with a random in some shitty online game for a few gold when I was like 8 years old
I wish I could forget
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.